Patriot GM Superstore

(4.4) 5 Reviews

2843 State Road 64 W, Princeton, IN 47670

Great customer service

by from Evansville,in |

I was asking about a car and they were very quick to get back to me it just ended up not what we were looking for. They were very friendly and worked very hard to try to find us something else buy they didn't have anything f in my daughters price range.

great place

by from vincennes indiana |

Nice people easy to work with and freindly atomsphere

Patriot GM Superstore responded to this review

November 23, 2011

We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you for all your automotive needs.

Recently purchased 2 vehicles - Great Experience

by from Princeton, IN |

Recently purchased a '11 GMC 1/2 ton pickup and then ordered a 2012 Camaro. Both were good experiences. Very friendly and helpful Sales Staff. I have my vehicles service there as well and they do a great job. What you look for a dealership.

Great Service and Friendly Staff

by from Fort Branch |

I recently purchased my 4th vehicle from Patriot. They are always straight forward and easy to deal with. They didn't have exactly what we were looking for the last time we purchased, and they went out of their way to get us exactly what we wanted. I have sent several friends and family members there to buy from Goob, the Internet guy. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

befriend

by from Evansville, In |

I bought a 2009 kia sedona, the sales person befriended us finding common thing we had. we went to the same high school.After we negociated our deal and got what we thought our 2002 T/C van was worth to us, he felt our van was not worth what we negociated. he threw a printout of a book value on the desk and replied this is all your vehicle is worth. We also was told if we used our bank they would charge us an early payoff fee, which our bank denied.