Expressway Chevrolet Buick GMC

Used 866-362-6843 Used 866-362-6843
Service 888-645-6959 Service 888-645-6959

Great place to Shop!

by from Wadesville |

After shopping around I settled on Expressway Chevrolet, salesman Jason was very helpful in helping me find my next vehicle, I wasn't sure on what I wanted, but settled on a New Chevy Equinox.......Jason made my buying experience one I will never forget..........

February 23, 2014

Thank you for allowing Expressway Chevrolet help make your buying experience a great one! We look forward to serving you in the future.

Great service.exceptional salesman

by from Norris City Illinois |

We bought a 2015 Chevy sonic last week.our salesman was Randy Schmitt.I can't say enough good things about the way we were treated.He went out of his way to help us get a car that would be comfortable for my husband to ride in with his disability.want to also thank Dante Gill for helping us establish a payment we were comfortable with.This was by far the best experience we have ever had buying a car!

August 29, 2015

Thank you for choosing Expressway Chevrolet. We look forward to serving you in the future.

wish i could buy a new car a month!!!

by from tell city Indiana |

Come in looking for a car for my daughter. Found a 2012 a Chevy Equinox that she wanted. He showed me the price on a new and a used one. We ended up purchasing the new one. David was very knowledgeable and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle. He was fabulous to deal with!!! Jason, the finance guy was great too. Will definitely be going back soon

January 4, 2015

Thank you for choosing Expressway Chevrolet. We take pride in our professionally trained crew! We look forward to serving you in the future...............

Excellent

by from mt.vernon,indiana |

This was the best experience I?ve ever had purchasing a car. Everyone was so friendly and my salesman was very helpful. With the assistance of expressway Chevy and my salesman Ian, I was able to purchase my dream car.

January 2, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to make your dreams come true!

Best Salesman I've Ever Encountered!

by from Evansville, IN |

I recently bought my 07' vette from Expressway in Mt. Vernon and had the pleasure to work with Cory Bolerjack. He was very patient, knowledgeable, informative, and pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend going to Expressway if you are looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great Service at a low price

by from Poseyville, IN |

Didn't have a appointment, but stopped in Expressway Chevrolet to see if I could get a Oil Change, and Serv ice Advisor Ashley Blocker got me right in and I didn't have to wait but about 35 minutes, and they have everyday specials for $15.95..........Great Job Expressway Service Department!

August 1, 2014

Thanks for the opportunity to service your vehicle, Expressway Chevrolet takes pride in providing excellent Customer Service.

Great staff!

by from Evansville IN |

I was looking for a starter car for my son. I found a vehicle on Cars.com and contacted the dealership. Brady made contact with me and was very helpful. I did not buy the original vehicle, but Brady followed up a couple of times with phone calls and emails suggesting other vehicles. I haven't purchased a vehicle yet but if at all possible, will give them the business. Brady left a great impression on me

Best experience ever

by from Evansville, in |

Bought a used truck from Kurt and had a few issues they went out of there way to help. I am a customer for life!

February 23, 2014

Customer Satisfaction is very important here at Expressway Chevrolet, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

Great car great guys

by from evansville, in |

Just bought a used truck a month ago and it had a small problem they bent over backwards to help me they have a customer for life...

Horrible customer service

by from Evansville, IN |

Horrible customer service! Is as soon as I switched from buying new to used suddenly I can't get a call back. The have the most expensive prices around also. These guys are the reason people can't stand used car salesman!