Curry Auto Center

Service 877-763-1256

Celebrating 100 Years...Southern Indiana's Volume Chevrolet Dealer

great overall experiene

by from Bloomington, IN |

The staff is very personable without being pushy and Bailey Howard was great to work with. He kept me updated throughout the process. I have never enjoyed buying a car before this but buying my Encore was fun.

Service on Buick Encore

by from Bloomington, IN |

First service visit since buying my new buick. They fixed the recall on it and completed the oil change and tire rotation, and even washed it. Great job and satisfied with the service.

Enjoy the Ride!

by from Bloomington, IN |

The friendly sales team was great to work with from start to finish. I never felt pressured to buy, but I did feel comfortable with the process. Being my first time buying a brand-new car, I will definitely recommend anyone interested in Chevrolet cars come to Curry.

Great Service Department

by from Bloomington, IN |

Bart and the crew at the Service Department take care of my needs. They are courteous, fair and keep me informed of any problems with taking care of the car. I really like doing business with Curry Auto Center.

radio problems

by from Ellettsville, In 47429 |

very efficient replaced radio based on what we told you we were experiencing with it very pleased with service as always done in a very timely manner

Fantastic dealership!

by from Bloomington, IN |

We had warranty work scheduled on the transfer case due to a leak detected during our regular oil change. On the scheduled repair date after the truck was disassembled, we were told the replacement gaskets needed were not in stock, so the Silverado was needed an extra day. The guys did quality work, and we appreciated it.

See personal note written

by from Bloomington, iN |

I was to take an out of town small trip. Just before I left town light came on telling me my left front tire was low. 4 women about to leave town no way. Called Bart he said come right in and between Bart and Rick J I was taken care of. They were very busy but made time for me a good customer. My sales rep Tom talked to me checked on things so I might get away to leaving town as I needed to go. Next thing Scott gets me in s courtesy car to go get my lady riders to get them to the show room to save me time. Above and beyond all of them. I went to get my lady riders and by the time I came back Bart bless his heart pulled my car up and we jumped in. Off to the the show in Indy made 10 till. Moral is "what is customer service". Well these 4 guys know and how blessed I am to have them to take care of me and my family. How blessed even more so that Mr. Curry hires the best and respects his staff. It shows. Personally my family loves Curry and all it stands for. Thank you again.

2015 Silverado

by from Martinsville,Indiana |

Jim Williams our sales rep was very kind and very very informative on the new Silverado we just purchased. I will refer him to all my friends,neighbors and family.Thank Yoy Curry Auto Center Bloomington.

Very friendly and helpful

by from Bloomington, IN |

One minor thing that I asked about when I dropped off the car was not taken care of. Because the car is new to me, I talked with the salesman (Tyler) when I picked up the car about how some things on the car worked (e.g., the latch under the hood) and he was very helpful. He also assured me that the minor issue would be taken care of the next time I bring the car in.

When we go to Curry it's like visiting old friends

by from Bloomington, Indiana |

We went to Curry as we always do, and we were not disappointed. The dealership facilities are always spotless. The staff from the service dept. to the sales dept. and all others are always friendly and helpful. We have developed a very satisfying relationship with Curry and Tom Lavora our salesman and friend over the last several years. We will buy again in the future and it will be at Curry and Tom will be our salesperson!!

Impala has trunk big enough to hold 2 golf bags!!!

by from Martinsville, IN |

Our salesman, Wil, was very nice and helpful. We chose the Impala LTZ, but the color we wanted was not on the lot. It took Wil several tries, but he found it in Paris, Kentucky. Thank you so much Wil.