Curry Auto Center

2906 E Buick Cadillac Blvd, Bloomington, IN 47401

New 888-279-2987
Used 888-273-2044
Service 877-763-1256

Indiana's Oldest Buick Dealer...Now Indiana's Newest Chevrolet Dealer.

Great experience

by from Greenwood, IN |

My husband and I bought a used Toyota Sienna from Curry two weeks ago. Everything about the process was pleasant. Our salesman, Gary Hunsucker was kind and no-pressure, the paperwork went smoothly and they even cleaned the car thoroughly and filled the gas tank before we left. We would definitely buy from them again and will send our friends and family to them as well. A+ job, gentlemen!

they try harder and made a sale

by from seymour in |

I found this dealer by search oline with other dealers inquiring for my business. Curry salesman gary hunsucker was very pleasant and not pushing to make a sale instead trying to find the van I needed to meet my needs. Others were hit and miss, however gary was persistent to locate a van with the options I requested. He won my trust over the phone and at the dealership they and gary milton won my respect with prompt paperwork and extras that complimented the sale. Thiis was a rush purchase before year end and they more than meet my needs. Eb

it was true

by from Louisville KY |

I live 100 miles away from Curry, but I saw a car there that I wanted to get a closer look at. Having family in Bloomington I thought I'd pay them a visit. While I was there I ask my cousin about Curry and he told me that they were one of the most reputable dealers in town, so I went over and took a look at the car I was interested in. They gave me a quote on it and I went home. Later I sent an e-mail with my offer and they made a counter offer close to mine and the next day I was driving a 2006 Equinox home. Love the car and the people at Curry were very respectful and courteous. I will even go back if I buy again.

no test drive

by from bloomington,in |

I have been test driving trucks at Royal Toyota and Bloomington Ford. All that was needed was a copy of my license. However at curry they wanted a insurance card also and would not let me use the phone to call my insurance company. I will probably drive out of town to get my new GMC or Chevy.

Curry Auto Center responded to this review

January 26, 2013

Dear testdrive, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on cars.com. I would like to apologies on behalf of all of Curry Auto Enter for an experience that didn't meet your expectations. We work hard to make sure we do the right thing every time and stay within the compliances that the Insurance companys have set for us. Consequently, that means acquiring proof of insurance from customers requesting to test drive vehicles. If you allow me to work through this scenario with you over the phone or face-to-face, I'd be happy to do so. It's unacceptable that you were unable to contact your insurance company via phone at our dealership. We will address this with our Sales Staff to ensure that we don't run into that again. If you allow us a second chance to work through this with you, then you will see why we've been here for nearly 100 years. We do right by our customers and strive to maintain the highest standards. Please reach out to me at 812-339-2227 or dsmith@currybuick.com with the hopes that we can earn a second chance to work with you. Thank you. Dan Smith Sales Manager Curry Auto Center

my truck bying experience

by from bloomington in. |

i have bought 3 truck's from curry buick gmc over a ten year's a freind has bought two van's from them to. we are vary happy with the people at curry will by again

2011 cruze

by from bloomington in |

the people at curry went out of there way to make sure i was happy. i was so surprised at the non- confortational way they do buisness i will recommend everybody i know. jeff and paul went above and beyond to make sure there was no waiting and it was as quick as possible to get in and out of the dealership as quick as possible.

Very easy process

by from Bloomington, In |

Our salesman was very professional, no hard selling techniques. I am a very busy individual,and explained this to him right away. While I was out test driving the car, he had my car appraised and a second car ready for me to drive when I got back from the first drive. I then had to leave for an appt and explained that I would be back to work on a deal. He had paperwork all ready for me upon my return. I was very pleased with my trade in value and was ready for a deal. Paperwork only took about 30 mins and I was ready to go in my new car. I would recommend this dealer to everyone. I have bought several new vehicles(luxury) and this expereince was even better than a luxury brand.

Buying a used car at Curry

by from Bloomington, IN |

The sales person that showed us cars was very informative. When we made our decision to buy, the process was very up front with no hidden costs. We were not pressured to purchase any extras by the finance office. We didn't quite get the trade-in value we thought we would, but we were not far off in our estimated trade-in value. Overall, we had a good experience at Curry and would definately buy another car there.

Curry

by from French Lick, IN |

Great and quick service for buying a used vehicle. We financed here and were pleased with the organization of the entire process.