Meyer Earp Auto Center

1100 E Street, Auburn, NE 68305

New 877-492-6925
Used 877-414-3710
Service 877-506-8429

Always Great Selection, Always Great Prices, Always Great Service!

Grateful

by from Omah , NE |

My sister needed to replace her auto from a car accident. I spotted a Santa Fe at Meyer Earp Chev in Auburn Ne. The dealer had several photos and also provided an auto check with the previous owner"s records for no charge. I E-mailed the dealer and he e-mailed back, I tried numerous times to arrange a day, Brent was so understanding ever time I cancelled. The next E-mailed, stated he had replaced all the tires on the Santa Fe. We drove down the next day . The SUV was in excellent condition, Brent expressed concern about the air conditioning said he would have it checked. My Sis said sold , Brent was so friendly it was comfortable to do business with him. As most who go to just look , we had to make arrangments to pick the Santa Fe up. Brent said he would drive it to Omaha. I thought customer service was just a memory, not so at Meyer Earp Chevrolet. Have already recomended this dealership and we will be returning also....

AWESOME EXPERIENCE, HONEST AND NOT PUSHY AT ALL!!

by from Omaha, Ne |

I bought a car from these guys on a Saturday recently and found out the the next day the rear window didn't work. I bought the car as is with no warranty being a 7 year old vehicle. I called on Monday and they fixed the car with no questions asked. As a female it is nice to buy a car from a business like this. NO PRESSURE AND NOT PUSHY AT ALL!! Thanks for the great experience. Sarah

Honesty first!

by from Lincoln, NE |

I was looking at a car from Meyer Earp and was really excited as it looked like I could get a great deal. However, Kevin told me that there was a question about the actual mileage on the car which was why they were selling it so cheap. I told him I thought they were wrong as CARFAX had even certified it as being accurate. Kevin was insistent that I was well aware of this and so I did some further research. It turned out that they were right and the car did have higher mileage than the odometer stated (which was the condition they bought it in). He could have told me anything I wanted to hear just to sell a car. Yet he was insistent that I know and be well aware of the possible true condition of the car. I did not buy that car, and he didn't get that sale. However, his integrity did earn a customer who will come back as I know they will treat me honestly and fairly, and they will tell me the truth rather than push me into something I will regret later.

Awesome experience!!

by from Omaha |

I bought a car from Kevin and he was great to work with!! The whole experience was great!! I would definetly recommend this dealership to anyone!! I even had some service problems after the sale and they took care of it with no questions asked!

Great Experience

by from Peru, NE |

I recently bought a car at Meyer Earp from the salesman Kevin Turner. He helped me choose a car that fit me best and was patient with my decision making. I would recommend Meyer Earp and Kevin.