West Point Chevrolet

Used 855-292-0507
Service 888-486-8054

Excellent Experience

by from Wisner, NE |

My experience with West Point Chevrolet was excellent. My salesman, Dylan, searched throughout Nebraska and Iowa to find a used pickup that met everything I had on my wish list, from the 'Have to Haves' to the 'Really Would Like to Have' features. I bought a 2010 Chevy Colorado without having seen it in really life but trusting in Dylan and the pictures and information he provided. The truck was exactly as he said it would be with no hidden issues or problems. The trade in value on my Silverado was better than I would have expected and the price of the Colorado was fair and reasonable. I'm very pleased with the dealership, Dylan, and the truck I purchased. Based on my experience I would (and already have) highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Worth the drive

by from Omaha NE |

Salesperson Karen was knowledgeable, more than polite, and a total pleasure to work with.

Take it or leave it

by from Omaha, Ne |

A typical retail car dealership, overpriced and unwilling to compromise on price. They seemed to lose interest in me as a customer as soon as I wanted a lower price. Zero follow up and effort.Did not work for the sale.