Bareford Buick GMC

603 CHURCH LANE, Tappahannock, VA 22560

New 866-455-7589
Used 866-325-5214
Service 888-432-2173

Serving Our Community since 1947!

Great service, clean modern dealership

by from Midlothian, VA |

In February, 2014, I purchased my very first Buick Verano from Bareford Buick-GMC in Tappahannock, VA, and the entire car-buying experience was excellent! In June, 2014, I had an appointment to bring my new Buick Verano into Bareford Buick-GMC for its very first oil change, and again, it was great service from start to finish! No complaints, whatsoever!! Mike in the service dept. greeted me, took my Verano to the service dept., changed the oil, and a short time later, told me I was ready to go! Way to go, Bareford!! I definitely recommend this dealership for a tremendous car-buying experience and a great deal + super service + excellent follow-up!!!

great service

by from Tappahannock, Virginia |

great customer service, both in sales & service. Competitive with other dealers when purchasing a vehicle. Service department is very easy deal with, quick service.

Mr. Francisco JM Vogel

by from Reston, VA |

The automated response to my email enquiry was quick as expected. The follow up mail from the salesman only suggested I should give them a call but totally ignored the questions I had asked. I replied I would give him a call as soon as he had the courtesey of answering my few and rather simple questions. A week later I'm still waiting for the courtesy of a response. Speaks for itself, doesn it?

Great to Work With!!

by from Caroline, VA |

I recently purchased my second vehicle from Bareford Buick GMC, and I am just as pleased as I was the first time. They are very helpful, and very easy to work with. They will give you upfront pricing and a good deal!! If you are in the market for a car, I would definitely give them a shot!!