John Kohl Auto Center

Service 888-461-6523

Why Buy Anywhere Else?

First Time with Kohl

by from Grand Island NE |

Was looking at a 2013 preowned Chevy Malibu. On my way through interstate 80 stopped by York to look at theirs. Very easy process and very friendly. No pressure at all. Left for Lincoln to look at another Malibu that was cheaper to find out that they had already sold it with no knowledge to me. Wasn't very happy, so headed back to John Kohl. Made a deal that was about the exact same in Lincoln because Kohl's game me 1000 more for my preowned. Was one of the quickest deals I made. I was in and out in about 1 hour. Was great to deal with them and will definitely look for them when looking for another car.

May 11, 2015

Hope all is well with you. Sorry about the delayed response, but I just wanted to let you know it was a pleasure meeting you, thanks again! Ben Kohl

Excellent buying experience!

by from Hastings, NE |

We had a great experience with John Kohl. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Excellent buying experience

Great Service, Great dealership

by from Lincoln, NE |

We purchased a 2015 Chevy Suburban. The entire experience was wonderful. The staff and service were friendly and experienced. The dealership is warm, clean and friendly. We were taken care of and we could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you John Kohl Auto!

July 29, 2015

Thanks for the great review Joel, we really appreciate great customers like you and Kelli. See you soon! Ben Kohl

Great service

by from YORK, Nebraska |

Service job on our car. Friendly, efficient and timely.

July 29, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Paul. Call on us anytime, we appreciate your business! Ben Kohl

Great Service

by from Ohiowa, NE |

we have bought several cars/trucks from John Kohl in York, they have always worked with us to make sure we had just what we wanted. Service is GREAT.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for the great review, and your business. Please call us or Wayne if you need anything at all. Ben Kohl

Great service and facilities

by from Benedict, Ne |

Bought several new and used cars and pickups and the experience was great. Service in the body shop and service center as always been great.

July 15, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Gregg. We appreciate your business, don't hesitate to call or stop by if we can be of service. Ben Kohl

Great dealership

by from Bruning, NE |

I was very well informed about all of the features it has by Mr. Aude. If we have any questions he is very helpful. It was a very good experience over all.

July 21, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Leroy. Glad to hear Wayne is taking good care of you and your family's vehicles. Ben Kohl

Air Pressure Sensor

by from Gresham Ne 68367 |

I was there today on June 27 2015. I was very happy with your service I received today. We arrived earlier than our appointment about 7:15 a.m., we were waiting for our 7:30 a.m. appointment. Lady saw us waiting and she came out and said come on in and have a cup of coffee, she was very friendly, helpful and professional and on time opening the business. Service work was excellent and my pickup was very clean when done not like other dealers who leave greasy finger prints and dirty muddy foot prints on carpet. This is our second time here and we will be back again. Thank You so much.

July 15, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Kevin. We appreciate your business and am very happy to hear about your experience in our service department. Please come see us again! Ben Kohl

Fantastic Service!!!!

by from Waco, NE |

I can't say enough about the fantastic buying exoerience at John Kohl's in York. i was looking to trade for a Tahoe or Yukon, after searching the web within a 500 mile radius I found a 2010 Tahoe only 10 miles away in York, a local trade with low miles in excellent condition, only deal breaker was cloth interior. Ben Kohl had the seats redone in leather with heat for me, made sure I had something to drive while the seats where being recovered, gave me a great price for my trade in. The staff at John Kohl found me pefect financing for my budget. No hidden fees! no pressure! every detail handle perfectly! I love my beautiful new Tahoe! Thank you Ben, Carol, Irene, and Dean for the fabulous hometown service!

July 15, 2015

Thanks so much Pat, glad you love your new Tahoe. Give us a call when you're ready for service, happy to pick up and deliver or get you something to drive to work. Ben Kohl

Changing daytime running lights

by from McCool Junction |

I went in without an appointment to have a daytime running light changed. They fit me right in and assured me the light was under warranty! Smooth, quick process! And best yet, they let my 5 year-old sit in a corvette! Family oriented and friendly! Thanks!

Thanks for the great review, Shannon! Ben

Would Recommend!

by from McCool Junction, NE |

We purchased a new vehicle from John Kohl Auto Center. The Dealership facilities were top shelf I appreciated that JKAC did not charge us any baloney paperwork fees. The salesperson spent the time to show us how the features of the vehicle worked. We have been very happy with our purchase, and very happy with JKAC. We would purchase from them again!

May 11, 2015

Thanks for your business and the great review. No documentation fees at Kohl's, never has been, never will be. Please call or stop by if you have any questions about your new Malibu. Ben Kohl