John Kohl Auto Center

3516 S Lincoln Ave, York, NE 68467

New 888-420-7942 New888-420-7942
Used 877-835-3943 Used877-835-3943
Service 888-461-6523 Service 888-461-6523

We don't want to be the biggest dealer - Just the best.

First Time with Kohl

by from Grand Island NE |

Was looking at a 2013 preowned Chevy Malibu. On my way through interstate 80 stopped by York to look at theirs. Very easy process and very friendly. No pressure at all. Left for Lincoln to look at another Malibu that was cheaper to find out that they had already sold it with no knowledge to me. Wasn't very happy, so headed back to John Kohl. Made a deal that was about the exact same in Lincoln because Kohl's game me 1000 more for my preowned. Was one of the quickest deals I made. I was in and out in about 1 hour. Was great to deal with them and will definitely look for them when looking for another car.

May 11, 2015

Hope all is well with you. Sorry about the delayed response, but I just wanted to let you know it was a pleasure meeting you, thanks again! Ben Kohl

Great customer service, highly recommend.

by from Lincoln, NE |

Ben made the my car buying experience simple and stress free, he helped me find the perfect car. I really enjoyed working with everyone at John Kohl Auto.

January 29, 2016

Thank you for the great review, Lindsey! Enjoy your new ride and please call us anytime if you have questions. Thank you for your business, Ben Kohl.

Friendly staff, Updated and clean store.

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

The sales team at John Kohl Auto were very friendly. They took their time...allowed me to weigh the pros and cons together and found the right fit for both my needs and wants. This is my first truck purchase. As of today I am impressed with comfort and the overall ride. We still have a few after market items to consider and again the people at John Kohl Auto have been there every step of the way.

January 3, 2016

Thanks for your business and the glowing review! Call me anytime, enjoy your new Silverado! Ben

John Kohl Auto Center

by from York, NE |

I have purchased all of my vehicles from Ben. I always feel like I am treated extremely well. We love our new vehicle. Thanks.

December 25, 2015

Thank you for the business, and thank you for the great review. Call anytime, Merry Christmas! Ben & Carol

Worst experience of a lifetime

by from Fairbury, Nebraska |

had a car i bought there in their shop for two weeks,,, they were to change oil, (under warranty),,,,,didnt get done left it outside with windows open, someone had been smoking in it and stunk it up and cigarette ashes in back seat and floorboards.. i left it with a full tank of gas, when i picked it up,,,it was almost empty..

December 2, 2015

Mr Hanson, I am so sorry that we neglected your service while your vehicle was in for an intermittent issue, there is no excuse for that. We were told to drive the vehicle and let it run, and that is why your fuel was used in our attempts to diagnose the intermittent issue that you described. The only person that drove your vehicle off premises was a GM Master Technician. At no time was your vehicle smoked in. We have a strict no smoking policy that forbids employees to smoke on our property or on the company time. If you decide that you would like to return to John Kohl Auto Center, please call me personally. I will assure that you visit is a positive one. If not, I certainly understand. What every you decide, thank you for your comments. I will take them to heart and use them to improve our customer service. Again, I am very sorry that we failed to provide you with the level of service that I know this team is capable of. Ben Kohl Dealer 402-362-5511

2016 Chevy Traverse

by from Carleton, NE |

Love the attention and service we received from Wayne Aude. Unfortunely he is no longer with the company. The 2016 Chevy Traverse is great. Runs nice.

November 25, 2015

Thank you for the great review, and please stop by any time or give us a call if you have question on your new Traverse. We are all here to help, Ben Kohl.

great service

by from Deshler , NE |

The service was fast and efficient. The staff was really friendly.

October 15, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Tiffany! We're glad to have you as a service customer, call us anytime. Ben

Great services!

by from Osceola, NE. |

Very clean and comfortable waiting area. Friendly staff.

October 12, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Please come see us for any of your service needs, we appreciate your business. Ben Kohl

Good Service , a business to be trusted !

by from York, Ne. |

One reason why I bought a Buick Enclave is because I knew that it could be serviced at Kohl's ! I have been having my cars serviced at Kohl's for quite sometime & they have been always honest with me ! Kohl's can be a Buiness that I can trust !!

October 12, 2015

Thanks for your business and the great review! Call us anytime, enjoy that Buick Enclave! Ben Kohl

Thanks for the fine service!

by from Geneva, Nebraska, 68361 |

Laurie Linabery was excellent to work with--thanks also to Irene for making everything go quickly. Everyone working there was very helpful to us--Miriam Kimbrough

October 7, 2015

Thank you for the great review, and for your business. Give us a call if you need anything at all, 402-362-5511. Ben Kohl