John Kohl Auto Center

Used 877-835-3943
Service 888-461-6523

First Time with Kohl

by from Grand Island NE |

Was looking at a 2013 preowned Chevy Malibu. On my way through interstate 80 stopped by York to look at theirs. Very easy process and very friendly. No pressure at all. Left for Lincoln to look at another Malibu that was cheaper to find out that they had already sold it with no knowledge to me. Wasn't very happy, so headed back to John Kohl. Made a deal that was about the exact same in Lincoln because Kohl's game me 1000 more for my preowned. Was one of the quickest deals I made. I was in and out in about 1 hour. Was great to deal with them and will definitely look for them when looking for another car.

May 11, 2015

Hope all is well with you. Sorry about the delayed response, but I just wanted to let you know it was a pleasure meeting you, thanks again! Ben Kohl

Changing daytime running lights

by from McCool Junction |

I went in without an appointment to have a daytime running light changed. They fit me right in and assured me the light was under warranty! Smooth, quick process! And best yet, they let my 5 year-old sit in a corvette! Family oriented and friendly! Thanks!

Thanks for the great review, Shannon! Ben

Would Recommend!

by from McCool Junction, NE |

We purchased a new vehicle from John Kohl Auto Center. The Dealership facilities were top shelf I appreciated that JKAC did not charge us any baloney paperwork fees. The salesperson spent the time to show us how the features of the vehicle worked. We have been very happy with our purchase, and very happy with JKAC. We would purchase from them again!

May 11, 2015

Thanks for your business and the great review. No documentation fees at Kohl's, never has been, never will be. Please call or stop by if you have any questions about your new Malibu. Ben Kohl

Personnel and Facilities

by from logan,ks |

We were looking to upgrade our car,looked at several dealers but found what we were loooking for at John Kohls.

Thanks for your business, and the great review! Ben Kohl

Oil Change

by from York, NE |

Went in for an oil change and found out that they were closing in 15 minutes. They went ahead and fit me in. They were very professional.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for your business and the great review! Give us a call when we can help with you and your family's vehicle needs. 402-362-5511 Thank you! Ben Kohl

Oil Change and general service

by from York, NE |

Car was vacuumed out and clean when I got in. The oil system notification was re-set, many times at other places they forget to do this... The tires were rotated and I was on my way in a short time frame. Will be back!

May 11, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Mark. I hope you're enjoying that new Chevy! Call when you need anything at all, Ben Kohl.

John Kohl Auto Center is second to none!

by from Manhattan, KS |

Absolutely amazing service at John Kohl Auto Center! No pressure, respect for the customer at all levels and a great deal on an amazing new vehicles. We would not buy from anyone else and we drive over 2 hours to do business with them. We would highly recommend John Kohl Auto Service for both new/used vehicles as well as their service department. They are honest and truly go above and beyond.

May 11, 2015

Thank you so much Chad & Angela. It is always a pleasure to do business with your and your family. Call anytime, look forward to seeing you again soon. Ben Kohl

Great Service!

by from York, NE |

We had our little nuns take their car out for a recall on the key as they had some shopping nearby. Fortunately a needed oil change was recognized. No one is really designated to watch this sort of thing for them so it was nice John Kohl service center took care of the oil change promptly after calling the office. Thank you.

May 11, 2015

We've got you're back! Thanks for your business, and the great review. Send your vehicles to John Kohl's, we'll take care of you. Ben Kohl

Comfortable dealership atmosphere

by from Elkhorn, NE |

I had a noise coming from the back rear tire which ended up being a bad wheel bearing at 53,000 miles. It was out of warranty but did what they could to minimize the cost. Very thankful and satisfied.

Thanks for your business and the great review! Ben Kohl

Chevy Colorado

by from Hebron, Ne |

I was ready to argue the price on the tradein and price of the new vehicle, I didn't have to. Wayne gave me a great deal. When we came to pick up the new vehicle, he took the time to explain the features of the new one. It is a really good place to buy your next vehicle.

May 11, 2015

Upfront pricing makes shopping easier! Thanks for your business, and the great review. Please call us when you need anything at all with your new Colorado. Ben Kohl

widow

by from Fairmont, Nebraska |

I have been treated with respect and it is handy to my home in Fairmont. I have always received prompt service. Wayne has been very helpful to me as well as all others I have come in contact with.

Thanks for the great review! Ben Kohl