Sid Dillon Crete

2455 Hwy 33, Crete, NE 68333

by from Plymouth, NE |

The sales people were easy to talk to, honest, and customer satisfaction focused. Not pushy. A pleasure to do business with. The salesman I worked with was Edgar. Great person to work with.

Great!

by from Blair, NE |

I felt like I was really taken care of and all of my questions were answered.

GREAT SERVICE !

by from Crete Nebraska |

The entire process was streamlined and all individuals were friendly and professional. My entire family has bought several vehicles from Sid Dillon and we have all of our vehicles serviced there. Great customer service all around !

Great service. They took the time to explain.

by from Roca, Nebraska |

Adam was our Sales Rep and was very professional. He did not rush or pressure us in any way. He explained everything and let us ask questions and had the answers. It was a pleasure working with him.

Excellent Service

by from Lincoln, NE |

We contacted a salesman in Crete named Adam. He was quick to respond to our request to potentially leasing a vehicle. We were unsure whether or not we were going to lease, so Adam said that he would be willing to talk with my wife and I. When we arrived, the car we considered leasing was clean and ready to test drive and Adam was waiting for us. We drove the car, then went to his office to discuss the matter. Adam was well informed and very efficient in answering any questions or concerns we had and his boss Dave came in to talk with us as well. We decided that our situation was best suited by leasing, so we did! The 2014 Dodge Dart is a great vehicle and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Without Adam's help, which was not pushy in any way, we would not have been as confident with our choice and may have made a rash and uniformed decision. My wife and I highly reccommend both Adam and Sid Dillon for anyone interested in burning or leasing a car!

Leased new vehicle

by from Crete, NE |

We just went in to look at leasing a suburban and ended up with a new leased pick-up truck. The staff were great to work with and friendly and made the process go smoothly. They listened to what we needed and put everything together for us.

Great Service

by from Crete, NE 68333 |

I LOVE that you will come down to where I work and pick up my pickup and take it and work on it and then bring it back to me before I get off work. I also LOVE that you guys wash my truck before you bring it back to me.