Crossroads Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-819-3728

The Big Store!

2013 Chevy Cruze LT RS

by from Joplin, MO |

I moved to the Joplin area from Maryland and have to say that so far my move has been pleasant. I was referred to Crossroads by my brother-in-law who had just purchased a new Malibu days before. Crossroads is offering great pricing, rebates and financing. Cory Howard is my salesman and have to say that Cory and everyone at the dealership were very friendly. Cory and the management worked very hard to get me the best deal and interest rate. At this time Crossroads is having a power sunroof installed in my new Cruze LT RS and are taking good care of me with a loaner car. I love that Crossroads gives you free oil changes and access to a free brush-less car wash for 2yrs. The new management team and Cory Howard are doing a superb job to make sure that my experience at Crossroads is like staying at a 5 star hotel with all the accommodations. Thank You for all your professionalism and will be sure to tell all my friends about the dealership. Thank You, G.S.S

My 2014 Chevy Malibu buying experience

by from Alba, MO |

I was very pleased with my purchasing experience working with Tab Bluejacket.

April 24, 2014

Jennifer, Congratulations on your new Malibu! We are very pleased to hear of your recent experience with us and are looking forward to working with you again! Best, Kena McKinzie, Customer Relations Director K.Mckinzie@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

2013 chevy Cruze

by from Parsons; Ks |

Well 4 years ago I purchased a 2010 chevy Silverado and was completely happy with the service and still happy with the truck and now my daughter and I purchased a 2013 chevy Cruze and still satisfied with the continued excellent service. Thank you to the team at Crossroads Chevrolet. I would definitely come back again for my next vehicle.

April 14, 2014

Kathy, we are very pleased to hear about your recent experience with us. I appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. It is warming to hear that we have won your loyalty based on your past experiences here. Congratulations on your new Cruze and we look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Kena McKinzie, Customer Relations Director K.Mckinzie@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great fast service

by from Joplin Missouri i |

I waited while service was being performed and it only took about 40 minutes. The staff was very helpful and I would recommend Crossroads service dept to my friends and family.

April 4, 2014

Roger, Thank you for your kind words. We are very glad to hear about your positive experience with us. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us or stop by again. Also check us out on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive offers and deals. Thank you, Kena McKinzie, Customer Relations Director K.Mckinzie@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great service department, terrible sales group.

by from Joplin, Mo |

The service department is good and try to take care of people. Your sales department is the most crooked and dishonest bunch of people I have ever dealt with. They have turned me off of Chevy and will never buy a vehicle there again. Besides, Chevy trucks are suppose to have the best fuel milage, this truck is horrible and only a 2 wheel drive. Think I will go Ford or Toyota next time.

April 7, 2014

Marion, We would like to thank you for writing about your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Best, Kena McKinzie, Customer Relations Director K.Mckinzie@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

2001 F250 Crew Cab 7.3

by from Dallas, TX |

They picked me up at the airport, and the vehicle was waiting for me when I arrived at the dealership. The whole process at the dealership took about 2 hours including inspection and test drive. All staff was courteous and helpful, including the parts department. No complaints.

April 4, 2014

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with us. It is nice to hear that we were able to provide you with our excellent customer service which we strive to deliver to all of our guests. If you have any questions please reach out to us. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Kena McKinzie, Customer Relations Director K.Mckinzie@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Out of State buyer

by from Chanute, KS |

This is a follow up to my previous rating that I left a few days ago. Once we spoke to our dealer that sold us the new car, he got everything worked out and we are 100% satisfied with our new car purchase at Crossroads Chevrolet. :)

March 27, 2014

Thanks you for the kind words. We are glad the we got everything worked out, and we are happy that you're happy.

Great service, friendly knowledgable staff. Quick.

by from Joplin, MO |

I came to Crossroads for my automobile service solely because of Greg Carter. I have trusted Greg's advice and guidence on my auto repairs and maintance for years. Will continue to do so. In fact, I've already been back in to have a steering belt replaced. Greg has also made me aware of other maintance issues I need to be paying attention to and addressing within the next 6 months to a year. Also got me signed up for your customer service loyalty program.

March 28, 2014

Joe, thanks for sharing your incredible interaction with Crossroads Chevrolet Cadillac. Greg is an all-star member of our team and I know he will be thrilled to hear that he has another happy customer. If you have any questions down the road, please don't hesitate to call. We look forward to working with you again and I encourage you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to discover amazing deals from our service department. Best, Kena McKinzie, Customer Relations Director K.Mckinzie@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

My new Hamster = that is our new Kia Soul!

by from Joplin, MO |

overall great experience. Very knowledgeable and willing to work with the average person

March 27, 2014

Thanks for dropping by to share your awesome experience at Crossroads Chevrolet Cadillac. Our team works hard to ensure that all of our customers drive off the lot feeling happy and confident. I'm thrilled to learn that this was the case for you and I encourage you to contact us with all of your future automotive needs. Take care and be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter to locate outstanding service specials. Warm Regards, Kena McKinzie, Customer Relations Director K.Mckinzie@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Out of State buyers beware!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Chanute, Kansas |

If you live out of Missouri and are considering buying from Crossroads Chevrolet in Joplin, beware and be careful! Crossroads will tell you not to worry about the Sales Tax where you live because they look it up on the internet to be sure you won't have to pay out of you pocket for Sales Tax when you go to tag your new vehicle. Not sure for us. They basically guess at how much your Sales Tax will be and it didn't cover all of ours. When I called them and told them that they didn't figure in enough for our Sales Tax their exact words were "we can't know what every State and County charges for Sales Tax. We were concerned about this happening, so we asked them about it before agreeing to purchase a vehicle from them because we live out of State. They assured us that they figured in plenty for it, only to find out they didn't. Once the Sale is made by them and we found out they didn't figure enough, it took lots of phone calls to get them to return our call. Also, if you're going to take out the extended warranty, which they will strongly recommend that you do, make sure you actually want it because once the papers are signed, "it's a done deal".

March 27, 2014

On behalf of everyone at Crossroads Chevrolet Cadillac, I would like to apologize for your recent negative experience. Our team prides itself on providing top-notch service to guests and I am disappointed to learn of your frustration. If you could please contact me at your earliest convenience, I would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss this issue in greater depth. I look forward to hearing from you and hope that we can repair our business relationship. Best, Kena McKinzie, Customer Relations Director K.Mckinzie@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Good Service

by from Joplin, MO |

The experience went fairly well in general. The salesman was a little too pushy for the sale, but overall the experience was not bad.

March 27, 2014

Nick, we appreciate your feedback! I'm pleased to see that your overall experience was fantastic and that you left our lot feeling happy and at ease. We look forward to working with you again and I encourage you to contact us if you have any further questions. Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to locate superb service coupons and special offers.. Sincerely, Kena McKinzie, Customer Relations Director K.Mckinzie@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645