Crossroads Chevrolet Cadillac

4630 E 32nd St, Joplin, MO 64804

New 888-203-6017
Used 877-878-1722
Service 888-819-3728

The Big Store! Home of the $1000 test drive!!

2013 Chevy Cruze LT RS

by from Joplin, MO |

I moved to the Joplin area from Maryland and have to say that so far my move has been pleasant. I was referred to Crossroads by my brother-in-law who had just purchased a new Malibu days before. Crossroads is offering great pricing, rebates and financing. Cory Howard is my salesman and have to say that Cory and everyone at the dealership were very friendly. Cory and the management worked very hard to get me the best deal and interest rate. At this time Crossroads is having a power sunroof installed in my new Cruze LT RS and are taking good care of me with a loaner car. I love that Crossroads gives you free oil changes and access to a free brush-less car wash for 2yrs. The new management team and Cory Howard are doing a superb job to make sure that my experience at Crossroads is like staying at a 5 star hotel with all the accommodations. Thank You for all your professionalism and will be sure to tell all my friends about the dealership. Thank You, G.S.S

Very considerate helpful service, beyond usual

by from Joplin, MO |

After a unpleasant experience at another local dealership Mikesia Brown and George Stewart were able to gain my trust and confidence and put into my new 2014 Chevy Cruze which I am very pleased with. Thank You Mikesia and George, you have gained a new and loyal customer.

Great Customer service.

by from Joplin, Missouri |

Could not have been a better experience. Justin Hicks took care of all of the details and kept us informed of the progress on our car. If Justin treats all of his customers as he did us, he is an asset to your company.

December 16, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review Robert. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. Justin will be glad to hear that you had a positive experience. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check us out on Facebook for exclusive content and deals. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great service was treated like family

by from Joplin mo |

My salesman romie was a great guy he was straight foward couldn't ask for better he treated us like family

December 4, 2014

Thank you so much Jerry for taking the time to write this review. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience with Romie. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online, so be sure to check our Facebook page. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

by from Joplin, mo |

I have been to the dealership a couple times now for service on my truck. I have dealt with Greg Carter on each occasion. He has been extremely pleasant and polite as well as informative on each occasion. He has gone above and beyond in my opinion to make sure I as the customer was satisfied with the service performed in my truck. When I'm in the market for a new vehicle again I will return to crossroads chevrolet.

December 2, 2014

Alicia thanks so much for the nice review! Greg is a key component of our team here and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves, and the fact that he went above and beyond to assist you can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook page to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

by from Joplin, Mo |

December 2, 2014

Shelly Warden

by from Joplin, MO |

the person that checked me in (greg) was very knowledgeable and explained in detail what was wrong with my automobile.

November 26, 2014

Shelly, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to assist knowledgeably every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that Greg was able to do that, is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook page for exclusive offers. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great Place, Great Poeple

by from Joplin MO |

I have used a different dealership for my service needs and vehicle purchases and have no complaints. However I wanted to find a dealer closer to home that was more convenient for me. I have since purchased a vehicle from your dealership, and have used the service department on a vehicle I did not purchase here, and have had good experience on both. I haven't seen the salesman that sold me the vehicle in almost 2 years and when I was in there the other day he knew be by name. That is the kind of people I like to deal with, and that is one reason I will continue to use your dealership in the future.

November 26, 2014

Brandon, thanks so much for the nice review! The entire team here will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves, and the fact that you were satisfied with the service that we provide, can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook page to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great experience

by from Anderson, Mo |

Previous experiences at other dealers has been frustrating at best. This was not the case at Crossroads. Everyone was very knowledgable, helpful and worked quickly to get everything accomplished!

November 21, 2014

Melissa, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! It's wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose Crossroads Chevrolet Cadillac as your dealer. It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future! Best regards, Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

I feel like a princess

by from Joplin, MO |

I have my chevy camaro serviced at Crossroads. They go above and beyond just for an oil change! Hold doors open for me, give me paper mats for my car floorboards- so my princess feet wont dirt my carriage I assume. I've never had so many people waiting on me hand and foot for something as simple as an oil change. They will have me as a lifelong customer!

November 15, 2014

Laura, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Thank you for your loyalty to us here at Crossroads Chevrolet Cadillac and we look forward to your continued business! Best regards, Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

by from Joplin, Mo |

I came in to get my recall taken care of and they were kind enough to add oil and make me an appointment to change my oil

November 15, 2014

Hello Dina and thank you for your feedback. We're very happy to hear that your experience was nothing short of exceptional. Our staff and customers are very important to us and we want to be able to provide them with the kind of service they deserve. We thank you again and we look forward to servicing you again in the future! Best regards, Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645