Crossroads Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-819-3728

The Big Store!

2013 Chevy Cruze LT RS

by from Joplin, MO |

I moved to the Joplin area from Maryland and have to say that so far my move has been pleasant. I was referred to Crossroads by my brother-in-law who had just purchased a new Malibu days before. Crossroads is offering great pricing, rebates and financing. Cory Howard is my salesman and have to say that Cory and everyone at the dealership were very friendly. Cory and the management worked very hard to get me the best deal and interest rate. At this time Crossroads is having a power sunroof installed in my new Cruze LT RS and are taking good care of me with a loaner car. I love that Crossroads gives you free oil changes and access to a free brush-less car wash for 2yrs. The new management team and Cory Howard are doing a superb job to make sure that my experience at Crossroads is like staying at a 5 star hotel with all the accommodations. Thank You for all your professionalism and will be sure to tell all my friends about the dealership. Thank You, G.S.S

Fast service execellent customer service.

by from joplin, mo |

Greg was very helpful, he explained all the details of my visit and I felt he was indeed interested in me having a good experience.

July 23, 2014

James, thank you for leaving us your review! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience and Greg was there to help you out. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

service

by from Jolpin MO. |

When you call in to set it up it is almost impossible to get someone to talk to other then the frist person.

July 9, 2014

Rebecca, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great service

by from joplin, Missouri |

I had one of the best experience I have had at a dealership. Greg Carter was knowledgeable, courteous and quick to get my vehicle in. I appreciated his great attitude and excellent service.

June 28, 2014

Alicia, thank you so much for the nice review! Greg is one of the best employees that we have and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook page to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

sharon

by from neosho |

I love crossroad. The people treat u like family. Keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen. We had crossroads put in our spray in bed liner and it looks awesome

June 18, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review, Sharon! We always treat our customers as if they are family. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great Service

by from Joplin, MO |

I had to take my car back for the 4th time to get my a/c fixed. Corey Stansill is the one that I have always dealt with, he is great and very professional.

June 13, 2014

Amy, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! Thank you also for trusting us in fixing your car again. Indeed, Corey is one of the great employees that we have. He is very professional and would love to hear this good news from you. We look forward to working with you the next time around; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Sales staff was helpful

by from Erie Ks. |

Cut down the time it takes to purchase a vehicle. 6 to 7 hours is to long. Then the hassle to get the loan on the previous vehicle handled I revived phone calls and letters threatening negative reports on credit be cause this wasn't handled promptly.

June 13, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review, Joseph. We always try to make the purchasing fast and efficient for the convenience of our customers. Congratulations on your new purchase! If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great service, friendly sales team,

by from Joplin, Missouri |

My wife and I just recently bought a 2014 chech silverado. We had a great experience at crossroads our salesman was Romie and he was very helpful and was good at being straight to the point.

June 4, 2014

Robert, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest purchasing experience at Crossroads Chevrolet Cadillac. We're glad to hear that Justin and the rest of the team were able to give you an overall positive experience. Thank you for your continued business and enjoy your new car! Respectfully, Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

GMC truck repair

by from Joplin, MO |

Greg Carter and the mechanic that worked on my truck were great. They both went out of their way to take care of my problem and treated me like a King. I may start to like GM's again just kidding my GMC is doing very well. Thanks, Joe Z.

June 4, 2014

We appreciate your kind words, Joseph. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Greg was able to satisfy that. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Respectfully, Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great services, very clean facility and friendly

by from Joplin, MO |

Everyone was friendly, my wife had a great experience, which is a bonus. She didn't even have to tell Justin go get away from her so she could think and he was told this might happen. Everyone from saleman, finance manager and technical support were great. Thank you it really made my wife's day and she loves her car.

June 4, 2014

Preston, congratulations on your new purchase! I hope you are continuing to enjoy your Silverado! It is reassuring to know that Romie provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. It's also wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose Crossroads Chevrolet Cadillac as your dealer. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Respectfully, Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great Service

by from Joplin, MO |

My service visits are always excellent! I arrived a bit early for my scheduled appointment, but they didn't hesitate to get my car in and out as quick! They treat me like I am their most valued customer!

May 27, 2014

Susan, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by giving them a great customer service. We valued each of our customers very much. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645