Crossroads Chevrolet

4630 E 32nd St, Joplin, MO 64804

New 888-203-6017 New 888-203-6017
Used 877-878-1722 Used 877-878-1722
Service 888-819-3728 Service 888-819-3728

The Big Store! Home of the $1000 test drive!!

2013 Chevy Cruze LT RS

by from Joplin, MO |

I moved to the Joplin area from Maryland and have to say that so far my move has been pleasant. I was referred to Crossroads by my brother-in-law who had just purchased a new Malibu days before. Crossroads is offering great pricing, rebates and financing. Cory Howard is my salesman and have to say that Cory and everyone at the dealership were very friendly. Cory and the management worked very hard to get me the best deal and interest rate. At this time Crossroads is having a power sunroof installed in my new Cruze LT RS and are taking good care of me with a loaner car. I love that Crossroads gives you free oil changes and access to a free brush-less car wash for 2yrs. The new management team and Cory Howard are doing a superb job to make sure that my experience at Crossroads is like staying at a 5 star hotel with all the accommodations. Thank You for all your professionalism and will be sure to tell all my friends about the dealership. Thank You, G.S.S

BUYER BEWARE!

by from Springfield, Mo |

If you read my review, you will see that it is similar to others' review left on Google about the experience with this dealership. I found a vehicle on their website, used their "check availability" option, and shortly received a message from a sales rep telling me that it is available. We decide to make the 1.5 hour drive, when we arrive the saleman are all over the parking lot like vultures, stopping people as they are just driving around to look. I get stopped by one salesman and I tell him who I'm there to see. He tells me to pull upfront, and that he would get her. I'm waiting, then have a different guy come up to me telling me that he works with her, and that he has bad news. He proceeds to tell me the vehicle had just sold an hour ago, which would've been around the same time that I am getting messages asking if I want it detailed before I get there, am I getting close, etc. This guy takes me into his office and starts showing me vehicles that don't have the same options and are more expensive. All I can think is that they lured me down there with one vehicle, then tried to sell me a more expensive one. At that point I'd had enough and left the dealership. Shortly after leaving I get a call from the Internet director. He tells me that he can try to find me a like vehicle to earn my business. I told him that I wanted the one that I just drove all the way for. He tells me sorry, they don't hold any vehicles. I asked him why they don't hang onto a vehicle for someone that is coming from out of town. He tells me that if I wanted a vehicle held, that I should've offered to pay a deposit, that it's not their responsibility to ask people to leave a deposit, and that they are going to sell any vehicle to the first person to come along, whether someone is on their way or not. He was making wise cracks so bad that I actually felt like he was trying to make me even more upset. I asked him why I couldn't have at least got a call, prior to my arrival, and I get silence on the other end. I'm just sure that I received no call, because they just wanted to get me in there, to try to talk me into another vehicle, since the one advertised was all of a sudden unavailable, on a Saturday evening close to 6 pm. He was being so rude that I said I would be leaving a review and he tells me "good" "great" "go for it"..not caring at all. I WILL NOT do business with this place, EVER. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Tab Bluejacket awesome employee

by from Joplin, MO |

Thank you for having an awesome employee as Tab Bluejacket. If it was not for him you would of lost our business on the sell of our FJ Cruiser. He takes such awesome care of us before and after the sell . I wouldn't want to do business with anyone else. If you loss him as an employee you would also loss customers as well. I would recommend my friends and family to Tab because I know he would take awesome care of them as well. The service department employees always take great care of us also. Thank you, Melissa Haslip

good buying experience, but then...

by from Seneca, MO |

Bought a used 2014 CRV on Dec 29th. Had picked Crossroads based on reviews that I had read. The buying experience was hassle free, and thought I had made a good decision, but what happened from there was a different story. At the time of purchase, they could not find the 2nd key and promised it would be available in the next day or two or be mailed out with the owners packet. 3 days later, no key, but promised it would be mailed out. 2 weeks later the owners packet arrived, with no Key. Initiated contact with the dealership and at that point they made arrangements for me to get a new key cut and programmed. With the arrival of the owners packet, went to tag and title the car, only to find out that two documents hadn't been signed, and the odometer statement had never been done. Another trip back to the dealership. Wished I could say I had good feelings about Crossroads, but that is not the case.

January 28, 2015

Mike First let me apologize about the clerical error in not having 2 of your documents signed. I do also apologize for the delay in getting you your second key. Both of these are definitely not the norm here. I'd like to have the opportunity to fix this matter and make it right by you. Please reach out to me at b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com so we can discuss this further. Thank you, Brad Abell Crossroads Chevrolet Cadillac

Super customer satisfaction

by from Bluejacket, Ok |

This was the best car buying experience ever. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They are not pushy like most sales people and answered every question we had.

December 27, 2014

Alvin, we thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers has the best car buying experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Chek Engine light far from home

by from Kingwood, TX |

Check engine light came on while we were back home from Texas, for Thanksgiving. Crossroads got right on it and fixed the turbo issue under warranty.

December 23, 2014

Patrick, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for doing business with us and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. It's a delight to know that your experience was positive. Before your next appointment, be sure to check our Facebook offers tab for the latest exclusive coupons. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Tom & Kelly

by from Stella, MO |

I love the guys at the dealership and in the service department. Bridgette is such an assett to the company, she has continuously gone above and beyond to be sure we are taking care of. And Justin!! Amazing, he made sure we were able to get the car in on short notice and did a great job!

December 23, 2014

I am happy to hear that your time spent with Bridgette and Justin was a pleasing experience, Thomas. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Be sure to check out our Facebook so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Very considerate helpful service, beyond usual

by from Joplin, MO |

After a unpleasant experience at another local dealership Mikesia Brown and George Stewart were able to gain my trust and confidence and put into my new 2014 Chevy Cruze which I am very pleased with. Thank You Mikesia and George, you have gained a new and loyal customer.

December 23, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, Stephen. Mikesia and George are assets to this dealership, and it is encouraging to hear that they impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Remember to check out our Facebook page for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great Customer service.

by from Joplin, Missouri |

Could not have been a better experience. Justin Hicks took care of all of the details and kept us informed of the progress on our car. If Justin treats all of his customers as he did us, he is an asset to your company.

December 16, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review Robert. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. Justin will be glad to hear that you had a positive experience. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check us out on Facebook for exclusive content and deals. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645

Great service was treated like family

by from Joplin mo |

My salesman romie was a great guy he was straight foward couldn't ask for better he treated us like family

December 4, 2014

Thank you so much Jerry for taking the time to write this review. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience with Romie. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online, so be sure to check our Facebook page. Brad Abell, Customer Relations Director b.abell@crossroadsjoplin.com 417.626.6645