Laukemper Motor

New 888-829-3131
Used 888-814-0782
Service 888-719-0617

You Make the Drive, We'll Make the Deal

The best car-shopping experience in my life!!

by from Savannah, MO |

OK, I admit it....I do not like shopping for vehicles! But I must also admit....this was by far, the best car-shopping experience in my life! Our Sales Consultant at Laukemper was Larry Thomas. He went above and beyond what we ever expected from a dealership. He made sure that we were able to purchase a used vehicle that would be dependable and safe. Not once was Larry pushy, in fact, he was just the opposite by showing patience and was very professional, pleasant and understanding of the situation. In fact, every employee in the Company made the experience pleasant. We were impressed with the "hometown" atmosphere so I highly recommend Laukemper Motor. In my opinion, word-of-mouth advertising is very important, so I plan on spreading the word about the wonderful service we received at Laukemper Motor!

Treated with respect by salesperson Lucas

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Lucas Christensen was our sales person and was very polite, not pushy, not intimidating and very knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased. Lucas went all out to help us. This purchase in May 2014 was for our FIRST brand new vehicle ever in 34 years of marriage, so we decided to look for exactly what we wanted and made a list of several options required on the vehicle before considering a purchase. Not only did Lucas present us with a Jeep Patriot with options we had requested, but gave us some extras such as heated seats, remote start and Bluetooth! He also helped us get a lower rate through our local credit union, who was able to match the rate that was given to us by another creditor that the dealership uses regularly. We would definitely recommend Laukemper Motors. We had been looking for a new Jeep Patriot for about two weeks and visited a KC area dealership who offered us an insulting amount for our trade. Laukemper Motors gave us $1,000 more for our trade than the KC area dealer. We would definitely recommend this dealership if you are in the market for any of their vehicles. P.S. I was concerned about making the trip back home with the new vehicle and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted with a full tank of gas.

Amazing Purchase Staff & Service

by from Kansas City |

I work in the car business myself. And I can tell you that I know almost every dealership within 50 miles. I can personally say that I leased my brand new Dodge RAM from them because they were fast, easy to deal with, they cared, and they gave me top value for my trade. It's a great hometown store and I have sent 2 of my friends to them.

Highly satisfied!

by from Omaha, NE |

We couldn't be happier with our experience at Laukemper Motors. They have a "no games and no hidden fees" approach to the business, and they really mean it. The price we agreed upon was the price we paid, without any nonsense or surprises. They even filled the tank for our 2-hour drive home.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Maryville,MO |

I have bought several cars/trucks here and they are alwasy friendly and go out of their way to make to help you get just what you are looking for in a car. Very clean and helpful. great service before and after the sale.