Randy Reed Chevrolet

3921 Frederick Ave, St Joseph, MO 64506

New 866-414-9584
Used 866-413-0573
Service 877-438-0803

Come experience the Randy Reed Difference!

Chevrolet 1500 Repair

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

My truck now runs great! Personnel were friendly, helpful and got my truck in and out with no delays. I will continue to use their service.

mrs elizabeth payne

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

This was our 4th or 5th purchase with Randy Reed. Very Happy. Everyone we spoke with or had any business with, were very friendly, helpful and willing to answer any questions we had. Jay always goes the extra mile to show or tell us things we would probably not know to ask. P.S....Maybe changing to a different, "thank you" gift, given to us after our purchase. (Chocolate covered pretzels and trail mix) Fruit basket would be nice too. :)

Friendly, customer service oriented.

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

I apologize that I don't remember the gentleman in the service department that waited on me, but he was friendly, communicative, and made me feel very welcome, and comfortable. The time frame he gave me for the length of time for the service was exceeded, and that just made for a better day.

Great service & Wonderful People

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

Jay, our salesman was extremely helpful through the looking and buying process, which didn't take long. Thanks Jay & God Bless

best all around dealer in N.W. Missouri.

by from Stewartsvelle Missouri |

If you are looking for a dealership that will treat you as a valued customer both before and after your purchase, then RR is for you. I have purchased five Tahoes from them and if I purchase another it will be from them. After sales service is absolutely the best.

Great service

by from chillicothe, mo |

Jay did a great job. He was very helpful and a very trustworthy person. I have bought two vehicles from him in the last couple of years and I am planning on buying another one in the next year.

great dealer to deal with

by from blockton ia |

I have purchased 2 trucks and 1 car from randy reed Chevy and Don lile has always made a good deal with me I have not been disappointed in the dealing with him.. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a car or truck to give randy reed Chevy

Happy-Happy-Happy

by from St. Joseph, MO |

I have bought two vehicles in the last 6-7 months and have dealt with Jeff Davey both times and I highly recommend him! He works for you to get the best possible price and very knowledgeable, friendly and would want to deal with anyone else.

I would not recommend Randy Reed

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

I went to Randy Reeds because they had one of the new chevy cruze diesel cars so I call and made a appointment I get there they tell me to sit in the waiting area an hour after my appointment time I finally get to see someone about doing a test drive that should have happened a hour ago. I test drive it love the car and end up buying it. I get this protection package that's supposed to go on it take about half a day to put it on schedule a day to do it a after few days to be put on. When they do it they forget to put it on the inside so I have to come back which is a 2 hour drive round trip I also ordered a spare tire because the diesel doesn't come with one. When I told them to order one it was supposed to be a full size tire. I get there pay for the tire and open the trunk it's a donut I can believe they charge me $300 for a donut I thought that it was for a full size tire I said whatever I just want to get back home and go to work. I read online that chevy didn't make a donut for the diesel model of the cruze so the next day I want to try it on when I do it didn't fit. Call them up and they are going to give me my money back for the tire and fill up my tank. To little to late never again will I go back.

Very well organized, clean and professional.

by from Atchison, KS |

One of the best experiences I have had in purchasing a new vehicle. From start to finish I never felt pressured and was very comfortable with everyone.