Lithia Chevrolet of Helena

1501 Cedar St, Helena, MT 59601

Used 406-442-9001

Great Service

by from Helena, MT |

I was in the service department at Chevrolet of Helena getting my 2006 Silverado 2500 Duramax worked on and was contacted by Chris the service advisor that I had a number of repairs that were going to total around $4000. I asked him about trading it in and he transfered me to a salesman. Ryan talked with me for about 20 minutes about everything from what my needs were in a new truck and let me know about vehicle options, pricing and financing. He went to work finding me a truck that would work for my business, did an inspection on my trade that was in the shop and even started working toward getting my financing. By the time I got to the dealership that night he had everything lined out and a number of trucks for me to look at. I chose a new Silverado 2500HD Duramax. We test drove it to make sure I liked the truck and when we got back he showed me all the numbers up front(i.e. price, discounts, rebates, trade difference, term, rate and payment). All of this was done over the phone and he made it very easy on me. I love my new Duramax and am very happy with the service that I receive from both Ryan and the service department at the dealer. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Not Happy

by from Helena MT |

To make it short I only had two problems with this dealer. First being, I have never bought a vehicle with only one key and they refused to even try to get a second one (Sort of my fault, should have put it on the contract). second they charge a $200 filing fee, that is the most expensive filing fee I have found in all of Montana, they refuse to waive it. Third are the pushy salesmen. It seemed they only cared about making a sale and refused to follow up with anything promised outside of paperwork. It has been about four weeks since the purchase and I was lied to consistently. I made the mistake of recommending a friend who test drove a seemingly ok vehicle, he purchased it at full asking price (idiot move on his part) just to find out the lights didnt work. The general manager promised if anything went wrong in a week and he would help take care of the issue. Turns out he hid when we showed up and complained about the problem. My friend was then promptly quoted $350 to repair this part after spending an hour inside and out of the vehicle. So later that night I decided to look into it myself and found out my friend was being an idiot and didnt pull out the knob to turn on the headlights, he was only turning it.

Bad dealership

by from Helena, MT |

I recently bought a used truck here. Unfortunately they sold me something that didn't fit my needs I stated (I needed a certain towing capacity). Now they won't take it back! They are horrible to work with, and are ONLY out for the sale. Stay away!!

Great Shopping Experience!!!

by from Helena, MT |

After several bad experiences with dealerships not only in town, but around the state - I decided to give my local dealers another shot. I decided to look online and found exactly what I was looking for at Lithia. They gave you the option to name a price for the vehicle I was looking at, along with payment arrangements. I decided to give it a shot, and had a call from them almost immediately. Landon was very polite and helpful, as were all the gentlemen there. They worked for 5 days to get me financing for the vehicle (in the end I wound up going with a different vehicle), and kept me updated through the whole process. In the end I got a car I was very happy with, at exactly the terms I had asked for. This was the best experience I have ever had at a dealership in my life. I did notice one thing wrong about a week after buying the car, so took it back to get looked at, and they did repair the problem for me no questions asked. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Definitely tell them I sent you (Melissa M.)- they will go out of their way to help you.