Outten Chevy of Hamburg

1080 S 4th St, Hamburg, PA 19526

New 888-890-2997
Used 888-803-2317
Service 888-533-1514

Lowest prices - GUARANTEED!

Excellent service

by from Temple, Pa |

Robert (salesperson), Doug (paperwork), and Dave (help setting up Onstar) were wonderful and kind throughout the entire process. The knowledge they showed in their areas of expertise was astounding and I would send any friends that I have looking for a car to ask for them by name.

LOVE MY EQUINOX!!!!

by from Shoemakersville, PA |

I most definately would recommend, and have to many of my friends, to enjoy their next vehicle purchase at Outten Chevrolet, Hamburg, PA...The entire Outten team treated us with the utmost respect and Rob Ketrow did everything we asked and more....He made sure we got the most for our money, so much so, that this was the second new vehicle we purchased at Outten in a couple of months....Go to Outten, Ask for Rob...You won't be disappointed!!!! Thanks guys!!!!

Excellent service

by from Temple, Pa |

I love my new car

by from Lancaster,pa |

Excellent costumer. Service I love the honesty of the people that take care of me I will recommend all my family and friends to this dealer.

Great customer service provided by Chris Judson

by from Hamburg, Pa |

We went there after being ignored by a so called reputable co. PIZZA HONDA and was treated like we didn't exsist. Then we went to Out ten and we're treated with respect. We purchased a new 2014 Chevy Cruz and got to take it home that evening. Thank you Outten for a great buying experience. We will recommend your dealership highly.

Great Experience

by from Hamburg pa |

I like the hands off approach your salesmen have. Felt no pressure to make the purchase until the finance terms were in mour favor

customer concerns

by from Hamurg < PA |

had issues, contacted Gary, within hours got a call to fix them. scheduled appt , car done as per our agreement and was very well pleased. Call placed to Gary to thank him . Thank you !!

Great service. Clean facility

by from Hamburg, Pa |

Fast service. But I wasn't very happy that it took them almost 5 minutes to find my keys. Apparently they had been misplaced

Great Experience at Outten

by from Hamburg, PA |

I had an overall great experience with Outten. Jeff Nally was terrific to deal with. I'm not one that cares for the car buying experience, but Jeff, Andy, and Nikki made it an overall great experience.

Exceptional service!

by from Hamburg, PA |

Your staff went above and beyond to make my experience exceptional. Every member of your staff made me feel like a friend and not a customer. I will defintely be coming back and telling everyone to shop here!

Great service ,knowledgable people,

by from reading,pa |

Very please with the dealership staff at Outten,they were all very helpful. Mark Speece , our saleman did an extremely outstanding job with all the questions and issues we had with both trade ins. He work with us on the rebates & discounts that were offered at the time. Explained in detail the car 's features and service offered with the cars. The financial mgr. Doug explained all the options to keep the cars longevity .Never would plan to go any where else ,we have been going to Outten for several years, love the people and the service we get .The service area always works with us . Have been telling everyone go to Outten !