Macintyre Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, Inc.

10 E Walnut St, Lock Haven, PA 17745

New 866-546-9847 New866-546-9847
Used 866-545-5632 Used866-545-5632
Service 866-549-4144 Service 866-549-4144

BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE YOU, SMALL ENOUGH TO KNOW YOU

Great Facility & Shop; Helpful, Responsive Staff

by from Bellefonte, PA |

In today's market, most of us are looking for a great buying experience - a pleasant feel to spending $20k+, without pressure to buy the newest, most loaded offering. This dealership does it, hands down, without a doubt. Initial impression is awesome. Well branded and signed for easy recognition of where you need to head for your visit. Inside, the facility is clean and well organized with all family members thought of - there's even a few toys in the sales waiting room for the kids. Bathrooms are clean and there is plenty of refreshments available. There is good inventory, new & used, to get a great feel for what you want in your next vehicle. Many brands are represented in the used car area with great selection of functionality (trucks, SUVs, sedans, etc.). There are even a few classics sitting around that are clean and for sale. My wife and I had nailed down a 'type' of vehicle we wanted and basically what we wanted for options - the have to haves. We also were wanting to step in to a low mileage used vehicle that was clean. Our sales staff reacted to that with awesome results. We felt no pressure to get in a new vehicle, if we didn't want to. Of course, we couldn't resist the shining new stuff, so we tried one AND.....we bought it. It was too hard to resist. During the sales process, the salesman laid out all options for us while the financing staff worked diligently to get us the most common sense solution for our financial needs and goals. It was awesome. At no time did we feel we were pigeon holed in to a choice. We MADE the choice based on the help of the dealer staff and our stated goals. Do yourself a favor and experience this dealership before you decide. They are easy to access, right off 220 in Lock Haven. This is a MUST STOP in your shopping process.

Macintyre Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, Inc. responded to this review

July 29, 2014

All of us here at Bill MacIntyre Chevrolet Buick say thank you for your business. We know that shopping for your next vehicle can be a difficult task. We take great pride in assisting you through the complete process and to make your experience here at Bill MacIntyre Chevrolet Buick one to remember. Again, we all say thank you and welcome to the family!

Great customer service!

by from Lock Haven, Pennsylvania |

I went here to buy my very first car after not having much luck at a few other places. I was impressed before I even set foot in the place! I was greeted by a salesman and he was very nice. I ended up working with Allison and she was newer but you would never know it. She and everyone else I encountered were so nice and helpful. I was made comfortable and offered beverages and snacks multiple times. While I was waiting to hear back on the finance end some other sales men stopped in and they were very welcoming and even funny. It was a very nice environment. I ended up getting a new car, a 2015, and I never thought I'd end up in a new vehicle! They made my experience of car buying an excellent one and I wouldn't want to shop anywhere else! I highly recommend going here if you are looking for a new or used car.

Seams like nice people

by from Renovo Pa |

I'm looking for a used car one owner clean carfax and low mileage

Outstaning Staff

by from Lewisburg, PA. |

Bought a 2014 Chevy Cruze, today. Best experience I have ever had. The sale associate Kyle U., was the best sales associate I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Very professional. Thank you for making this car buying trip very enjoyable. Jerry V.

Buick Verano

by from Loganton,Pa |

I was not planning to buy a new car yet. We test drove a couple of them. Took 1 home for the weekend and liked it. This is my first time buying something other then a Ford.

2015 Chevy 3500 HD

by from Lock Haven PA |

Very friendly, willing to find what you are looking for if not in stock, good service

Nice people

by from Honesdale, Pa |

Great buying process. Vehicle was accurately portrayed.

Macintyre Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, Inc. responded to this review

July 29, 2014

All of us here at Bill MacIntyre Chevrolet Buick say thank you for choosing us! We truly appreciate your business!