Crotty Chevrolet Buick

Service 888-402-1987

Since 1969 a family dealership with your family in mind

Great Experience

by from Corry, PA |

I needed to sell my car before I could lease a new car. They helped work through the selling process and explained the lease in great detail. Made it easy to understand. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Inspection

by from Corry, PA |

I had my Chevy Cruze inspected at Crotty Chevrolet in Feb. and as usual, the service was excellent! The staff was professional and friendly and I would highly recommend Crotty's to all my family and friends who want to buy or lease a car, or for great service on their car they already own!

Vehicle Service

by from Corry, PA |

Excellent service. treated with ignity and Respect.

My New Equinox

by from Corry, PA |

Bill Mitchell was my contact and he was very thorough about the process and when it came time for me to take possesion of my vechicle he explained all the features of my new vehicle and we went through every button and what it did. The vehicle was spotless and perfect. Crotty's expessed several times that if anything wasn't perfect to contact them immediately. They are a dealer that knows how to express their appreciation for my business.

best car buying experience ever!

by from Corry, PA |

This dealership was exceptional! We had the best car buying experience ever here. Everyone was friendly, straightforward and explained everything to us. We met the owner, who shook our hand and thanked us for our business.

Mrs. Mary Patterson retired

by from Corry, PA |

All of the people who work at Crotty are excellent. From Debbie who answers the phone to Minette who works in accounting. All of the service crew are exceptional. Bill Mitchell (salesman) is extremely helpful. I needed my muffler repaired ASAP but was unable to take it there. They picked it up for me and repaired it right away. I just can't say enough good about this dealership. Keep up the good work. I will definitely recommend them to anyone.

Reliable Service Dept.

by from Corry, PA |

Crotty Chevy Buick has the best service dept. in the area. Always has my GM vehicles picked up for service at my business or home, always washes my vehicles upon return. The struts on the back tailgate of my Trailblazer wore out and Crotty had the parts ordered and ready to be installed the day my vehicle was brought in, did not have to delay another day for parts to be ordered, very efficient. I would recommend Crotty's Service to any GM vehicle owner.

Great Service

by from Corry, PA |

I am always pleased with the service and friendly atmosphere of the dealership.

Great service

by from Corry, PA |

I have been doing business with Crotty for over 25 years and whenever I have a concern or problem they are more than willing to make it work.

Small dealership with "big time"service"

by from Corry, |

Crotty Chevy Buick really wants to retain its customer base,. 1) pick up my GM vehicles at my business or home to service them 2) always wash my vehicles upon return 3) with GM onstar I am kept current on when oil changes are needed and what Maintainence is needed, 4) I like the small dealership, it's a personal relationship with sales and service personel, they understand my vehicle needs and how to treat a loyal customer.

Great Service

by from Corry, PA |

Heater was not working in my car. Called and they took me in the closest available time slot. Could not find a problem but shared what could of happened. Also told me if it happened again just automatically bring it in and they would take care of it.