Crotty Chevrolet Buick

Service 888-402-1987

Since 1969 a family dealership with your family in mind

Great Experience

by from Corry, PA |

I needed to sell my car before I could lease a new car. They helped work through the selling process and explained the lease in great detail. Made it easy to understand. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Only place I will buy a vehicle.

by from Youngsville, PA |

Since I moved to western Pa 16 years ago Crotty is the only car dealer I will use. The dealership was recommended to me and they are truly outstanding. They treat you like family, they offer immediate assistance in an emergency situation, their serve department is the best I have ever encountered in my 50+ years of. car buying. I cannot say enough positive things about all aspects of this dealership. I have recommended them may, many times. A few years ago I was on a vacation in Mi and I bought a 5th wheel. I called Rob Crotty and told him I needed a particular size pick-up truck and needed it to be ready for me to pick up in a week so I could drive to PA, pick up the truck and drive back to MI to bring the 5th wheel back to PA. The whole transaction was done on the phone. When I arrived home Rob had located the truck I needed and had it sitting on the lot ready for me. It was a perfect buying experience totally accomplished over the phone. What a team of outstanding people!

I Helicopter Supervisor

by from Grand Island, New York |

I have searched through the state of New York trying to find a Durango for my wife for mothers day and could not find a car that I liked. My search took me to PA. and to Crotty Chevrolet, the experience that I had with these guys can only be summed up as awesome!!! They took me in, and treated myself, my wife, my daughter, and grand daughter just like we were family, the hospitality was beyond belief, I have never had a car buying experience like this one ever! I highly recommend them to anyone out there that is looking to buy a used car, or a new car, believe me you wont be dissappointed!