C&O Motors

Used 888-416-2350
Service 866-896-4252

Crooks

by from SA,WV |

Sad place. Sell wrecked vehicles. Don't follow through on promises. Rude staff.

Made a deal, then took it back

by from Chas., wv |

I have never had to deal with such a rude group of people. They made a deal with me on a vehicle that I was buying as a gift, then after I gave the gift to the person I bought it for, C and O (after dragging their feet and making excuses as to why they hadn't followed through with the financial agreement we had on the vehicle) calls and says, 'Oh, remember that deal we made? Yea, we aren't going to do that." They said I could bring the vehicle back or just deal with them not following through on the deal and keep the car. I had to take back the car from someone who was ecstatic to receive it, after they had put money into the car (CandO gave it to us sans oil, sans gas, sans a cleaning and with some issues). C and O sold it to us for one price, we gave it back more valuable, they refused to compensate us in any way for the money we lost due to their backing out of the deal, and now they are selling the car we gave back at a 3,000 dollar mark up from what we bought. They were rude and unapologetic about the whole situation. It is the most unprofessional place I have ever had to deal with.

Very nice dealership.

by from Barboursville, WV |

Purchased a 2001 corvette and was impressed how easy it was. Steve Annie was very professional and very nice to my wife and myself and he made the whole car buying experience a good one.

horrible expierence!

by from beckley, wv |

I live 1 hour and 30 mins from this dealership. I saw an SUV I was intrested in so I called to get more info on it. The salesman seemed nice & helpful over the phone but I was hestitate about driving all the way down there. So weeks passed & this same salesman called me to see if I was still interested in the SUV I told him I had financial difficulties & really didnt think it was the right time to be buying any vehicles but long story short he got me approved so I decided to check it out. turns out the vehicle wasnt all he cracked it up to be, the intrests rates to high and even wanted to high down payment and nothing of this was mentioned over the phone! very disappointed! I did NOT buy anything from them and dont intend to.

C&O Motors responded to this review

November 25, 2011

C & O Motors does not set the interest rates, they are adjusted by the bank and influenced by an individuals credit score.