Rick Ball Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

1507 W Ashley Rd, Boonville, MO 65233

New 877-449-4392
Used 888-722-8076
Service 888-231-4329

At Rick Ball Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac, We take care of you during and after your purchase.

Upfront with all the information I needed!

by from Columbia, MO. |

Found a used truck on line that this dealership had and made an appointment with them to look at it. I was amazed when I got there! They were ready for my scheduled appointment although they were quite busy. The first thing they did was had me sit down and review the complete written history of the vehicle! Have never seen this done before. The truck was sitting right by the door waiting for me, was priced correctly and was everything they said it was. Very little negotiating was needed, paperwork was done quickly and I was on my way. Very pleased with my purchase!

Excellent attention to my transmission problem

by from Boulder, Colorado |

I needed emergency replacement of my transmission. Fortunately Rick Ball dealership was close by and handled the repair in a professional and expedited manner to get me back on the road. My thanks to the Rick Ball team that was involved with the repair.

New Car

by from Clark MO |

had a good experince there bought a new escape 2012

Ok till I got to the Financing

by from Dearborn, MO |

My experience was mixed with this dealer. The salesman was good, trade-in was good and they came down a bit on the price. My problems started when I got to the finance guy. He added a bunch of extras I did not ask for and if I had not asked a bunch of questions he was not going to offer any information. then he told me twice he was mailing my title. 30 days after the sale and still no title but I now will have a late fee with the state. Do yourself a favor and have financing ready before you visit this dealer.