Alice Chevrolet

2250 E Main St, Alice, TX 78332

New 888-437-1583
Used 877-274-0494
Service 888-703-2841

Your hometown Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC dealer. Serving Corpus Christi Buick, Chevrolet, & GMC customers

Great service, price and convenience

by from NB, Texas |

Worked with David. He worked the deal with me before I made the trip down. He lived up to all of our agreements including making it had new tires installed before my arrival. Will definitely keep them in mind when it comes time for my next purchase.

Shelby Valdez

by from Alice,tx 78333 |

Shelby Valdez helped me and my husband she's was awesome she help us to get our Cadilac it's doing wonderful thank you Alice Chevrolet

Alice Chevrolet is the way to go!

by from Corpus Christi, texas |

after server all months of research, I recently decided to purchase a vehicle from Alice Chevrolet. After looking online, I was very pleased with their quick response, great product knowledge & customer service of sales consultant on the phone and very pleased with their variety of inventory. That was just the first of my experience of buying from this dealership. As soon as I drove on the lot, someone was there to greet me with a friendly salesman. He showed me the car I was interested in, had excellent knowledge of the car which made me fall in love with the vehicle (a 2015 Acadia) even more. Because most of my information was already in their system from speaking with prior employee via phone and email, I was able to get a quick approval and didn't have to sit through hours of waiting as usual when buying a car. Everyone was very friendly and they made me feel so welcomed at all times. Even before I drove away with my new car, all of the staff came to the lobby to clap and congratulate my family and I on our new suv. Great experience!

Terrible Experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Will never shop at this dealership again. The customer service was terrible. No one was willing to help when there was an issue with the registration. Took over 4 months to finally get my registration paperwork. I would not recommend anyone shop with this dealership.

Great experience, and great pricing!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

After extensive research on the vehicle I wanted, I found that Alice Cheverlot had the most competitive pricing. We were able to arrange a test drive on the phone while we made the short drive from Corpus Christi. The sales agent, David, was so courteous and knowledgeable - there was no "slick" wheeling and dealing. The Internet price listed was really a great deal, and the decision to purchase was cemented by the customer service. We felt very comfortable with the transaction and would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends.

requested more info as to financing...

by from corpus |

Asked about financing options Asked about extended warranty options Wanted pics... Maybe due to online contact something got lost in the transaction. Did recieve a voice mail...however no follow thru on info requested. Maybe NOT a computer type person. Sugestion: Turn online inquiries over to an Online Department???

Bad service

by from Brownsville tx |

Very bad experience I made contact with a sales person but he never followed up by sending me pictures will not be recommending this site to anyone and will be letting everyone I know of the bad experience I had

Good Experience

by from Aransas, Texas |

After finding my specific vehicle online, I initiated contact via email. "Jr" Shearin was the most helpful person I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with for a car purchase. He worked very hard and was very pleasant through the whole process. The finance mgr "Manny" worked exceptionally hard to make the numbers match my budget as well as get me a great APR. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend anyone to call or visit them for a new or used purchase. They are willing to work with you!

Fair deal

by from Corpus Christi, Tx. |

Would have bought vehicle on first trip, but dealership could not find key, had to make second trip out from Corpus Christi..Gerwin Shearin"Jr." did great!