Alice Chevrolet

2250 E Main St, Alice, TX 78332

New 888-437-1583
Used 877-274-0494
Service 888-703-2841

Your hometown Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC dealer. Serving Corpus Christi Buick, Chevrolet, & GMC customers

Great service, price and convenience

by from NB, Texas |

Worked with David. He worked the deal with me before I made the trip down. He lived up to all of our agreements including making it had new tires installed before my arrival. Will definitely keep them in mind when it comes time for my next purchase.

Great experience, and great pricing!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

After extensive research on the vehicle I wanted, I found that Alice Cheverlot had the most competitive pricing. We were able to arrange a test drive on the phone while we made the short drive from Corpus Christi. The sales agent, David, was so courteous and knowledgeable - there was no "slick" wheeling and dealing. The Internet price listed was really a great deal, and the decision to purchase was cemented by the customer service. We felt very comfortable with the transaction and would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends.

requested more info as to financing...

by from corpus |

Asked about financing options Asked about extended warranty options Wanted pics... Maybe due to online contact something got lost in the transaction. Did recieve a voice mail...however no follow thru on info requested. Maybe NOT a computer type person. Sugestion: Turn online inquiries over to an Online Department???

Bad service

by from Brownsville tx |

Very bad experience I made contact with a sales person but he never followed up by sending me pictures will not be recommending this site to anyone and will be letting everyone I know of the bad experience I had

Good Experience

by from Aransas, Texas |

After finding my specific vehicle online, I initiated contact via email. "Jr" Shearin was the most helpful person I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with for a car purchase. He worked very hard and was very pleasant through the whole process. The finance mgr "Manny" worked exceptionally hard to make the numbers match my budget as well as get me a great APR. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend anyone to call or visit them for a new or used purchase. They are willing to work with you!

Fair deal

by from Corpus Christi, Tx. |

Would have bought vehicle on first trip, but dealership could not find key, had to make second trip out from Corpus Christi..Gerwin Shearin"Jr." did great!