Classic Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

3855 Eastex Fwy, Beaumont, TX 77706

New 877-213-5605
Used 866-577-1036
Service 866-413-5834

Your Favorite Hometown Dealer!!!

Great Repair Work and Service

by from Beaumont. TX |

Repair work is excellent. Mr. Gaspard explained what work needed and done in reasonable time. Also appreciate the car was clean upon pickup.

July 24, 2015

Charles, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for giving us helpful feedback. We're glad that the rest of the service team were able to repair your car to your standards. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to pay us another visit. Take care! Best regards, Anthony Toupes (anthony@myclassicgm.com)

Great service and good deals

by from Beaumont, Texas |

Everyone made this the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. They brought the car to me at work to test drive and picked up my trade so I didn't have to leave.They worked with me to get the deal I wanted. Everything was handled quickly and efficiently.

Great experience in my purchase

by from Beaumont Texas |

My salesman, Wilson Guidry was awesome. What I hate is a pushy salesman that will not listen to my requests. He bent over backwards to assist me in exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend him along with the finance manager I had, Eric Brown. He explained everything and was very helpful.

July 17, 2015

Brenda, thank you for writing such an awesome review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Wilson and Eric were so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Jason Kuchera (jason@myclassicgm.com)

great service

by from beaumont,tx |

The staff was very nice the whole entire time I was there! I definitely recommend them to all my friends and my family, I have absolutely no complaints about this dealership!

July 8, 2015

Hi Jazmin and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again! Best, Jason Kuchera (jason@myclassicgm.com)

Great Service

by from Beaumont, Texas |

The salesman was very knowledgeable and patient. He went over all details thoroughly and I was pleased with the exceptional service.

July 8, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Marco. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that our staff was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Best, Anthony Toupes (anthony@myclassicgm.com)

Great service

by from Beaumont tx |

Had a great experience with our salesman he was awesome and great experience with our financial manager thank you classic gmc

July 5, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Shannon! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, Jason Kuchera (jason@myclassicgm.com

Enjoyable purchasing experience.

by from Beaumont, Texas |

I was treated very well on my initial visit and my follow up visit to purchase a vehicle. The staff treated me like I was the most important customer on the lot.

July 1, 2015

Darrell, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Take care. Best, Jason Kuchera (jason@myclassicgm.com)

2015 Chevrolet Malibu

by from Beaumont, TX |

Everyone we met and had dealings with was very professional and more than willing to make sure that we were happy with our purchase. The folks at Classic went the extra mile to earn our business. I'm glad we stopped by and gave them a chance. We will definitely do business with Classic Chevrolet Beaumont again. Thank you.

June 30, 2015

Chad, we love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Best, Jason Kuchera jason@myclassicgm.com

Professional staff and excellent service

by from Beaumont, Texas |

Every detail concerning repair was done in excellence. I was told that it would take two to three days to repair....that was correct...when I picked the vehicle up, it was cleaned to perfection....the only procedure left to do will be done in six weeks.....I am totally satisfied. Thank you for an excellent experience.......Cecil

June 30, 2015

Cecil, we love hearing from our customer so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our staff was able to provide you with an awesome experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Best, Anthony Toupes anthony@myclassicgm.com

New car purchase

by from Beaumont, Texas |

Everyone was helpful and professional. I will definitely return to Classic Chevrolet and give them an opportunity for my next vehicle purchase.

June 9, 2015

Archie, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the sales experience. We look forward to working with you again. Best, Jason Kuchera (jason@myclassicgm.com)

Awesome service and great knowledge of cars.

by from Beaumont, TX |

Jeffrey Gomez was very helpful with the purchase of my Terrain. Very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in purchasing.

June 6, 2015

Melanie, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Jeffrey did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Jason Kuchera (jason@myclassicgm.com)