Classic Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

3855 Eastex Fwy, Beaumont, TX 77706

New 877-213-5605
Used 866-577-1036
Service 866-413-5834

Your Favorite Hometown Dealer!!!

Great Service

by from Beaumont |

I buy a new car every year or two, Classic has always treated me with respect and given me the best deal. I will always go back to CLassic

Really nice folks.

by from Beaumont, Texas |

This was quite the suprise seeing all the improvements. State of the art and through the entire dealership, everyone was very helpfull and nice.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Beaumont, TX |

We just bought a car from Wilson Guillory, and he made the purchase really great. Kenny in finance made sure we were taken care of, we even got 6 months of no payments or interest.

Used Car Purchase

by from Beaumont, Tx |

I purchased a used Chevrolet 1500 pu through classic's internet sells. The sell was easy and painless, financing was hassle free and done via the internet, which is a plus for me. The internet sells person was very polite and when I went to see the truck it was just as it was identified. My only regrets is that I was told the truck went through a thorough inspection, however, I had to completely replaced brakes,rotors and other suspension components. I also had to replace the entire instrument panel and a/c resistor. I did not mind since I am a mechanic. Just wish their inspectors were a little more thorough. Also,take a copy of the internet asking price with you, as their appears to be a little fudging on the price if you don't have proof.