Classic Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

3855 Eastex Fwy, Beaumont, TX 77706

New 877-213-5605
Used 866-577-1036
Service 866-413-5834

Your Favorite Hometown Dealer!!!

Outstanding service from start to finish

by from Beaumont, TX |

From the moment I arrived in the service drive and was greeted by my service advisor, Diana, to the time I picked up my Tahoe the same afternoon, the service was excellent! This includes a great shuttle from Classic to my office with a wonderful gentleman driver, Ted Light, and a very nice, courteous visit with the payment clerk. All was great, and I remain a totally satisfied customer of Classic Chevrolet and Classic GMC. Thanks to all! Scot Sheldon

Great experience

by from Beaumont, Texas |

Herman was amazing!! We enjoyed our buying experience at Classic Chevrolet! We would highly recommend anyone to go to Classic Chevrolet

Amazing service!

by from Beaumont, TX |

I have had nothing but AMAZING service this morning & yesterday at Classic Chevrolet! Brought my truck in Tuesday to Tyler, picked it up yesterday, noticed I still had an issue yesterday evening so Tyler apologized & told me to bring it back in this morning. I was in the shuttle on the way to work when they called me less than 10 minutes later saying my truck was ready, so the shuttle brought me back to the dealership. They had it washed & everything when I got back! Then when I got to work, I realized my badge had come off my scrubs. Called the dealership & was going to go pick it back up but they insisted on bringing it to me at work. The shuttle personally brought it to me in less than 10 minutes. I will definitely be bringing my truck back to them for any other needs I might have!! & will hopefully be trading it in with them soon! Thank you Classic Chevrolet!! :)

alright

by from Beaumont tx |

Not happy with the fact that we were there super early and other peoples cars got out first than mine.

Everything was excellent!

by from Nederland, Tx |

I called Misty about my problem with my 2006 HHR and she got me an appointment very quickly. My service was excellent. Even though I live in Nederland Tx. Classic is the best dealership in Jefferson County Tx.

excellent service

by from Beaumont, TX |

Chan Smith was very nice and explained what was wrong with my SRX; overall I had a great experience with the service department and will continue to bring my vehicle there.

Awesome service department at Classic Chevrolet

by from Beaumont, Texas |

It was awesome as usual! The people that work the Beaumont service department are the friendliest most helpful people and I love getting the car wash and vacuum with my service. I was in and out in about 1 hour, I had a comfortable place to wait, experience was top notch!

great service

by from Beaumont tx |

David Asher was definitely a great salesman. I'm very wishy washy and he never got upset at all. He told me everything I needed to know and the sales manager gave a fair sales price, and she was nice too. We're very pleased with our new truck

Very Knowledgeable!!!!

by from Beaumont, TX |

My salesperson Jefrry Gomez was very helpful in assisting my wife with making a decision about her Yukon. The finance department got me a better rate than anywhere I shopped previously. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Set the standard for all others to be judged.

by from Beaumont, TX |

Couldnt be happier with my salesman and how I was treated. After we had found the truck I wanted Jeffry went above and beyond with showing us other models that we are interested in purchasing in the future. Jeffry was very knowledgeable about all models in all vehicle lines carried. He had an answer for every question we asked and was very proficient in showing us all the features on each vehicle. Most salesmen I have dealt with dont seem to put that kind of effort into a future sale that they know will be a few years down the road, and typically start to wash their hands of you once they know they have pretty much got a sale for today in the bag. Jeffry kept his level of professionalisim to a very high standard throughout the whole sales process. This is what I would expect of my employees in all departments. Tanja was also very helpful as well. She was very professional and straight forward. Tanja made me feel as if this was a more personal sale rather than just another person buying another vehicle. I really think you have a winnning team in the GMC sales department. I really appreciated the sales staff overall. Every employee that walked by me or my wife while we were waiting rendered a greeting and asked us if we needed anything even though they knew we were being helped by Jeffry. This is a sign of an established culture of people working as a team. That is a sign of strong leadership. So strong in fact that I wouldnt really care to even shop around when I am looking for my next vehicle. I think Tanja has developed a great sales team that has set the standard for all others to be judged. I will definately be back in the future.

Great service, very please with the sales staff

by from Beaumont, Tx |

I am very happy with the service I received. Mark Calvin was very professional and treated us great! My mother will be in the market for a car soon and I will recommend her going to Classic to look for a vehicle.