Greg May Chevrolet

225 T M West Pkwy, West, TX 76691

Used 254-226-5377

Great service and comfortabe waiting area..

by from West, TX |

I always get good sevice at Greg May chevolet in West, TX. Their waiting area is excellent wice they have comfortable chairs instead of couches.

great service

by from West, TX |

Mack and Albert are fantastic! very cordial and helpful

Wasn't Sure !

by from hillsboro, texas |

I wasn't sure about what to get or what my payment plan would even be; but, I knew I needed a car and fast for the family. I came into to Greg May Chevrolet in West and was surprised about the inventory * huge * and the Sales Staff. I had a Salesperson come out and he must of knew that I had 'credit issues'. We walked back to his office and I told him my history. He patiently took all my information and then gave me my financial options. We walked out to this huge lot, looked around and I took some test drives. Needless to say, I now have a great little car that is well within my monthly budget. I can't thank you guys in enough. Everyone was great, kind and very helpful ! It is well worth the drive and you will be sure that it is once you get here.

* * * New to the Area * * * What to do ? * * *

by from Elm Mott, Texas |

This Holiday Season has been Crazy ! Being new to the Area I wasn't sure where to turn when I found that my car was having some serious issues ! Did some checking around and found Greg May Chevrolet in West and to make a long story short...I found a new home ! The service for my vehicle was done quickly, effectively and at a good price ! However, I wasn't expecting to find another vehicle and I did ! The Salesperson was great showed me my financial options (credit issues) and he then showed me their inventory; which was huge with trucks, suvs and cars. There was no pressure after my test drive and I found myself with a new Silverado ! Would I recommend Greg May Chevrolet in West to friends or family ? Definitely...with Great service at their Service Department, Excellent Prices and Great Salespeople...how can you go wrong ? Its worth the drive...

No Pressure with Excellent Customer Service

by from Woodway, Texas |

Had work done on my truck and thought I would just look around. I was amazed at the inventory; but, also the Customer Service for the Salespeople was Superb. I had a gentleman come up and asked if I had questions to let him know and he would be happy to help me. He saw me looking at the trucks and he told me about the sales and I said thank you and was going to move on; but, something struck my eye and I asked him about it. Needless to say we went into his office and I told him about my credit issues and he told me all of my options and I now have a serviced truck and a new truck in my drive way. He was great and let me decide without any pressure. Its worth the drive to check out Greg May Chevrolet in West not only for the Sales; but the Service as well !

Great experince

by from West, Tx |

The service dept at Greg May Chevrolet is awesome. They are very friendly and helpful. Albert and the sales associate Mark were very good and patient in making sure that my car was taken care of in a speedy yet effecient way. I will definetly be going back to Greg May Chevrolet.

Worth the Drive !

by from Temple, Texas |

Had to let everyone know how Greg May Chevrolet in West helped me obtain my choice in vehicles. They have a Huge Inventory of Trucks, Suvs and cars to look over and they will even hunt down a vehicle for you if it isn't there. Customer Service was GREAT ! They listed to my concerns about my 'Bruised Credit' and helped me through the process of Finances quickly and effortlessly ! Would I recommend this to my friends and family ? Well, I have to tell you I already did ... smile ... Thanks again for all of your help in getting me my choice, today !

Great dealership Personnel, Remodel Looks Great!

by from Waco, TX |

I appreciate the effort and enthusiasm this dealership has shown me during every visit. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced here and when I am in the market to purchase one I will not hesitate to contact their sales department. The level of care and concern these employees have for their customers is impeccable. The dealership is also remodeling to offer even more comfort for their customers, I appreciate their concern.

Great Service All the Way Around!

by from West, Texas |

Mack in the service department always remembers my name. All of the service department employees are very helpful everytime i am there. The ladies in the office are very nice and polite.

Excellent Sales Department

by from Hillsboro, TX |

I recently purchased my new car from Greg May Chevrolet. When I purchase a new car, Greg May Chevrolet will be at the TOP of my list. Max Jones and all others treated us excellently.