Lipscomb Auto Center

2049 US Highway 287, Bowie, TX 76230

New 888-902-2829
Used 877-892-7092
Service 888-693-1018

Over 30 years selling GM Vehicles!

Good people

by from Texas |

The staff is very helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate to stop by if your in the area and take a look. I worked with dan and mike and both were very easy to work with and prompt with their responses to questions.

Lipscomb Auto Center responded to this review

April 22, 2014

Thank you so much! We enjoyed working with you and were happy to help.

Great sales and financing experience

by from Wylie, Tx |

I drove 2 hours to look at a 2011 Yukon Denali and Im glad I did. Michelle was a knowledgeable salesperson and wonderful to work with. She explained the vehicle in detail and answered all my questions without fail. Negotiating the price and financing was a breeze. I was in and out of the dealership very quickly. Honest people, great pricing, fast service...I could not have asked for more. Lipscomb Auto Center is definitely worth the drive from DFW.

A Memorable Buying Experience

by from Burkburnett, TX |

I found a 2005 Chevy Tahoe on cars.com and I called Lipscomb Auto Center to inquire about it. The person I spoke to on the phone was very pleasant and informative. I was convinced I needed to come in and test drive my vehicle of interest. When I arrived, I was greeted and the door with a smile and asked with whom I was working with. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and wanted to help me. I ended up working with John Maddux, one of the sales managers, and he really knew his stuff. He gave me a very fair offer on my trade, and a fantastic deal on the 2005 Chevy Tahoe I inquired about. When all was said and done, I left there feeling confident in the vehicle I just bought and very satisfied with my car buying experience. I will definitely recommend anyone I know, to Lipscomb Auto Center, who is looking for a vehicle.