Lipscomb Auto Center

114135 US Highway 287, Bowie, TX 76230

New 888-902-2829 New 888-902-2829
Used 877-892-7092 Used 877-892-7092
Service 888-693-1018 Service 888-693-1018

Customer service is our top priority, experience is our difference!! Visit us at www.lipscombautocenter.com

Great Place!!

by from Decatur, TX |

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my Tahoe. The staff provided me with all the information that I needed and were very friendly. I was in and out of there in less than two hours, they made my purchase an easy decision.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your 5 star review!! At Lipscomb Auto Center our goal is to earn customers for life. Anyone can sell you one car we want to sell you every car. We appreciate your business and anytime you need routine service work come in and let our Chevrolet/GM Certified technicians take care your vehicle. Visit us at www.lipscombautocenter.com or stop by and see us!!

Review

by from Rhyme,Texas |

Doug Boyd was very helpful and friendly. We received a good deal. We love our new Ram. Thanks again!

Lipscomb Auto Center Bowie Tx "Five Star"

by from Royce City, Texas |

I recently bought a car from Lipscomb Auto Center in Bowie Texas. Lorie Davis the Internet Manager made this the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I communicated with Lorie via phone and email and before I knew it the car was mine, well my daughters. This was a very important purchase for me because it was my daughters first car and I wanted it to be a surprise. I live some distance away from the dealership and work prevented me from getting up there to pick up the car during business hours. Lorie and Michael Fagar delivered the car to me at work free of charge so that I could surprise my daughter. Talk about customer service, I want everyone to know what a great place this is to buy a car these guys go above and beyond and they have earned a customer for life. Thanks guys for helping me make my daughters life complete. She loves the car.

June 25, 2015

You are so very welcome. It was our pleasure to be a part of such a special occasion. We appreciate the 5 star review and look forward to seeing you in the future. Visit us on the web at www.lipscombautocenter.com or call 940-872-5455 and ask for Lorie Davis, Business Development Director

Good people

by from Texas |

The staff is very helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate to stop by if your in the area and take a look. I worked with dan and mike and both were very easy to work with and prompt with their responses to questions.

April 22, 2014

Thank you so much! We enjoyed working with you and were happy to help.

Great sales and financing experience

by from Wylie, Tx |

I drove 2 hours to look at a 2011 Yukon Denali and Im glad I did. Michelle was a knowledgeable salesperson and wonderful to work with. She explained the vehicle in detail and answered all my questions without fail. Negotiating the price and financing was a breeze. I was in and out of the dealership very quickly. Honest people, great pricing, fast service...I could not have asked for more. Lipscomb Auto Center is definitely worth the drive from DFW.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for your business and for your 5 star review of Lipscomb Auto Center. We appreciate you recommending Lipscomb to your friends and look forward to helping you in the future. We have a full service department for your routine maintenance, you can schedule an appointment by calling 940-872-5455 or go to www.lipscombautocenter.com.

A Memorable Buying Experience

by from Burkburnett, TX |

I found a 2005 Chevy Tahoe on cars.com and I called Lipscomb Auto Center to inquire about it. The person I spoke to on the phone was very pleasant and informative. I was convinced I needed to come in and test drive my vehicle of interest. When I arrived, I was greeted and the door with a smile and asked with whom I was working with. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and wanted to help me. I ended up working with John Maddux, one of the sales managers, and he really knew his stuff. He gave me a very fair offer on my trade, and a fantastic deal on the 2005 Chevy Tahoe I inquired about. When all was said and done, I left there feeling confident in the vehicle I just bought and very satisfied with my car buying experience. I will definitely recommend anyone I know, to Lipscomb Auto Center, who is looking for a vehicle.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Contact Lorie Davis Business Development Director to schedule an appointment or go online to www.lipscombautocenter.com