Kendall Chevrolet of Eugene

846 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401

New 888-703-9741
Used 888-783-5269
Service 888-704-4352

Kendall, Let's Start Something Great!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Dallas, OR |

Kendall had a vechicle online that I was interested in. After emailing about the vehicle I got a response back in less then an hour. After negotiating I made the drive to see the vehicle which was more then I expected. Great service for myself and the family. Very pleased with my purchase along with the price. I would recommend Kendall Chev. in Eugene to anyone looking.

Excellent Overall Expierence

by from Eugene, Oregon |

First of all, the Kendall website was excellent. Kendall's selection of vehicles was much larger than any other dealership we researched and the prices were great. We were able to search the inventory with ease and compile a list of potential vehicles before heading to Kendall. Once we arrived at Kendall, we were greeted by Ben, what a great asset to Kendall. He was friendly, informative and knowledgeable about all of the vehicles. We were undecided on which type of vehicle we wanted (SUV, van, cross-over)and Ben was able to help us compare them. He was able to give us the pros and cons of each vehicle we looked at. Ben put us at ease, we did not feel pressured into purchasing a vehicle that wasn't right for us. We really felt like he had our best interest in mind. Thanks to Kendall's website and Ben's skills we were able to drive away that day in our 2008 Honda Odyssey. One week later we still feel like we made the right decision for our family. We would recommend Kendall highly and especially our sales consultant Ben Van Mol.