Kindred Chevrolet

1105 US-169, Smithville, MO 64089

New 855-777-0624
Used 855-463-3074
Service 866-516-2212

Visit our Website for vehicle history through Auto Check.

Wonderful Experience

by from ChrisG |

We found a vehicle on cars.com that we liked, they held it for us while we thought about it. In the end we drove 3 hours to pick it up, the staff was great and were no pressure. We got there,and the car was sitting waiting for a test drive from us, all the paperwork was ready, they went over it, we signed and I drove off. Would do business with them again any day.

Ms. Daisy Smith

by from Smithville, Missouri |

Good service, friendly and quick. Property is clean and modern and always helpful people!!

The service personel make you feel at home.

by from Kansas City, MO |

Kindred has the most friendly people in service and sales. They will go the extra mile for you. I have bought several new cars from Kindred Chevrolet and always go there for my service.

The Best Service Department

by from KC, MO |

I won't take my car anywhere else! The entire staff is welcoming and friendly. Their work is detailed and prompt, I never have waited long and I've done business with them since 2005. The service manager goes above and beyond to assure my satisfaction. Maintenance costs are unbelievably fair but the work is top quality. They take good care of me and my car.

Friendly no pressure staff

by from Kansas city, MO |

Very friendly and sincere staff, and let me say the #1 thing on my list of things I do not like to do is purchase a vehicle. Our salesman did not try to persuade us during the test drive and provided us with multiple route options at our choice for road terrain. I let my husband deal with the negotiating and I wasn't approached unless I made my presence and they were very polite asking for personal information as they wanted to offer us a better interest rate we had already been approved for. Our final paperwork pushed through quickly with no sales pressure as we had a bit of a wait from a busy day and we much appreciated that. Check Kindred out, they have changed my outlook on purchasing a vehicle. They can feel free to send us any SWAG our way for this review :-)