Day West Liberty Subaru

2310 W Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15226

New 888-356-2108
Used 888-903-5738
Service 877-275-8936

We make it quick, easy and fun!

very disappointed

by from clarion pa |

I had made several contacts with the internet manager. I drove over 2 hours to purchase a specific vehicle. When I arrived, the vehicle has not been through the service department yet, there were multiple BIG scratches, and dents on the vehicle that was not mentioned, nor shown in the pics of the vehicle. It was a huge waste of time, gas, and wear and tear on my vehicle. I feel like I was played. I feel that this dealership attempted to mislead and deceive me. I will never, did I say never, utilize this facility again. I went two doors down and bought a vehicle from another dealership.

Excellent Experience!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My family has purchased four new cars from Day Subaru over the last several years. They demonstrate outstanding customer service time and time again, and make the whole car buying process seamless and painless. Their employees have been very friendly and trustworthy. I just purchased a 2014 Crosstrek and have been really pleased with the car's performance. They will continue to have my business.

Quick and painless

by from Fairmont,WV |

We found a car on Cars.com. We had printed off the deal offered. We said this is what we wanted to pay, and we had the car in less than an hour! Easiest deal we have ever made!

VERY GOOD SALES EXPERIENCE, BUT AFTER SALE ?

by from pittsburgh |

Sales experience was great, Had 2 issues with van. these were minor issues, but kept being put off. numerous email and phone contacts with them and nothing was done. I eventually had work done with someone else. Also I was supposed to get a $50.00 dollar visa gift card for purchasing vehicle. never received even after numerous inquiries to sales person and dealership great buying experience, but after sale is terrible

Great Sales and Service

by from McMurray |

Purchased my first Subaru in August 2012. The showroom and purchasing experience with Pete Savage was very professional and complete. The mechanical and electronic feature overview was handled perfectly by Pete Savage, just what my wife and I needed to get us on the road. As for the Subaru brand, this 2013 Outback is everything and more than expected. It is very responsive and easy to drive. Not only that, wintertime performance is completely awesome! This baby will go in the worst conditions, far better than most any other AWD vehicle on the road. The only service needed to date has been for routine maintenance. Each time we were met by courteous staff, ready to assist. In August 2013 the first PA State safety and emission inspection was completed. I must say that our Subaru was returned very clean. I was especially pleased about something as simple as replacement of the safety and emission inspection window stickers. The mechanic took the time to fully clean the windshield and replace the stickers in perfect alignment. Not only that, but the stickers were filled out very legibly. I?m a little OCD so I really appreciate the extra effort that I'm sure carries over to the mechanical work. Nice to see that someone actually is taking pride! I also had questions relating to the "Eye Sight" system installed on this model and the response was aptly fielded by Matt in the service department. We continue to be very pleased with the Subaru brand and the performance of Day West Liberty Subaru especially for the follow up support.

Overall a nice car buying experience

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

I was a walk in customer, and knew what I wanted. They didn't have to sell me on anything. The salesman, Will, went out of his way to help and was very friendly in the process. The only thing that was a pain, was the length of time it took. But l definitely recommend these guys.

Purchasing a new car for the first time

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This was my first experience in purchasing a car. Peter Savage, Sales Associate, was extremely helpful and patient throughout the process. He answered all of my questions and offered suggestions that helped me decide what Subaru model to purchase. Pete made this new experience quite pleasant.

Great dealership and friendly

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Great people and great prices!! Helped me buy 2 cars and Rich Gnipp was a great salesman and I highly reccomend him.

Incredible Automobile/Incredible People

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have not driven in 30 years. I decided last year in 2012 to buy a vehicle. Of course, I did the entire preliminary due diligence. Asked everyone I knew what they thought about Subaru?s including folks at work who already owned them and all of my neighbors and church members. I purchased a 2012 AWD 4 door, Outback with all the amenities that would keep the King of England quite satisfied. As I went through this process of Leasing my car for four (4) years, I was blessed by having a Sales Representative by the name of Pete Savage. This man took care of me within minutes upon my arrival at the Dealership on West Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA. I was incredibly intrepid about diving into this transaction and taking full responsibility of Ownership, but Pete was breathtakingly kind, patient and very considerate of all my hesitations, ponderings and full-case scenarios as to the financing, the state inspections, gas, full tort insurance coverage, etc. Mr. Savage sat with me for eight (8) hours as we talked, test drove and ultimately making the final decision to commit to a purchase and responsible ownership. I am 58 years old and I have not done this in decades, so it was quite overwhelming, however, Mr. Savage was there at every step of this process. I felt very comfortable with him and as of this review; my car is now one year old and I am so beyond happy with the quality of this automobile that it makes me speechless. When I have taken the vehicle in for state inspections, etc., the repair men were incredibly kind to me especially the interior technology and setting up my iPhone 5 to be able to charge as I drive and ultimately, I will be asking these gentlemen to set up my interior with Bluetooth technology and hands-free telephoning. Mr. Savage even took the time a week later to take me out on the real road and explain all of the interior features and what my vehicle was capable of doing. It was very impressive. To that, I will always be extremely grateful. All of the people that I know that have purchased Subaru?s have been owners for over 10 years straight and recommend this vehicle to every single person they know. I have checked every YouTube video tutorial for all safety reviews and expert opinions who work in the Industry. Day Subaru even has an Orientation Class for the new owners to go over questions and answers that the customers may have since they have newly purchased their vehicles. Overall, this experience has been remarkable and it is such a luxury to have a great vehicle that truly allows you freedom and wonderful pleasure. I will never take having an automobile for granted. Day Subaru, Pete Savage, Matt Phillips, Paul Patterson, Ron at the Take-In Desk and Carl in Accounting took exquisite care of me and walked me through this whole process with ease and confidence. You never feel ripped-off or that the employees could care less. As far as I am concerned, that is 90% of the sale. Gentlemen and Day Subaru - THANK YOU sincerely for everything!!!~

Great sales experience

by from pittsburgh,pa |

Will Raymond is a understanding & knowledgeable sales consultant he helped me find a car I wanted knowing all along I wasn't ready to buy, his patience with me were outstanding.