Day West Liberty Subaru

2310 W Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15226

New 888-356-2108 New 888-356-2108
Used 888-903-5738 Used 888-903-5738
Service 877-275-8936 Service 877-275-8936

We make it quick, easy and fun!

Knowledgeable Salesman, great Pre-Owned Car!

by from Pittsburgh |

Bill Harrison was a very knowledgeable salesman, and patient in meeting my needs. We looked at a variety of cars and options, and I'm very comfortable with ending up with a pre-owned 2016 Forester with very few miles on it.

Great buying experiece

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Eric Alioto did above and beyond what he needed to do to help my parents and I decide which car was best for me. He was very knowledgeable about the cars and their features and made sure I was getting the features and car that I really wanted. He was very professional and always checked with us to make sure he was doing all that he was able to to help us come to a decision. I was very pleased with our experience with Day West Liberty Subaru and Eric for my first car buying experience! I would definitely recommend this dealership and Eric to my friends and family.

Poor Customer Service

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

I recently found a 2015 Forester on Day Subaru website. I sent a message thru the website stating I was interested in this particular vehicle. I never heard back and ended up submitting another and no response again. I went to the dealership on a night I was off work and looked for the vehicle and couldn't find it on the lot. The next day I made a phone call to the dealership to inquire if the vehicle wa still available. I was told all Salespersons were busy and left my name and number. It's been 2 weeks and still no response so I'm assuming that they have enough business and must not need mine

Day West Liberty Subaru responded to this review

October 23, 2015

We are extremely sorry if we have failed to contact you regarding the 2015 Forester. If you would please send our GM David Arbogast an email at davea@dayauto.com and we will get back with you soon.

Good Prices, Poor Service

by from Morgantown, WV |

I searched for a 2015 crosstrek in the surrounding Morgantown area and West Day Liberty Subaru offered the best prices. I am not regretful that I made a purchase there but I am still torn that I had to give them my business. The salespeople talked to me like I was an idiot and gave me different answers for the same questions. They offered me an incredibly low price on my trade in- less than half of the number provided by their own staff. After I agreed to buy the car- it took forever for them to draw up the papers. If I asked any questions about the paperwork they acted like it was a huge inconvenience and I had no right to ask. If I were doing it again, I would work with another more friendly dealership and see if I could get them down to the same price, then if you wanted to try to get West Liberty to go lower, see if they would work with you after you already have another offer. I wish I could have given my money to a dealership with more friendly staff. West Day Liberty Subaru seriously needs to work on their customer service.

Day West Liberty Subaru responded to this review

October 6, 2015

Sorry to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to give all of our customers the best possible customer service, and I'm sorry we did not meet this goal for you. We certainly do value all of our customers, and apologize if this experience made you feel otherwise. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact our general manager, David Arbogast, at davea@dayauto.com.

No respect for the customers

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My wife and I stopped by for a test drive on 5/27/2015. When we got into the vehicle (2015 Subaru Outback), it was very low on gas, which we mentioned to the sales person. He insured us that it would be ok and it was still enough of gas. In a couple of miles we stopped to switch with the wife as she also wanted to drive the car. I chose to stop at gas station and suggested that we would get some gas. The sales person again said that we would be ok and we left the gas station. We ran out of gas a couple of miles later and within 4-5 miles range from the dealership. The sales person apologized and called the dealership manager for somebody to bring us gas. We had a sales person who worked in the dealership less than two days and we tried to understand and not to complain at first. However, we had to wait 50 minutes for somebody to drive 4-5 miles from the dealership to us...It took us 3-4 mins to get back to the dealership once the dealership mechanic came and gave us some fuel. Can you imagine wasting 50 minutes sitting on a parkway??? The economy of scale gives an opportunity for big dealerships not to take care of each and every customer as they will have good sales anyways. The don't value others time and have no respect to the customers as they don't need to work hard to reach their sales plans just because people come anyways... Please make your educated choice and don't waste your time.

very disappointed

by from clarion pa |

I had made several contacts with the internet manager. I drove over 2 hours to purchase a specific vehicle. When I arrived, the vehicle has not been through the service department yet, there were multiple BIG scratches, and dents on the vehicle that was not mentioned, nor shown in the pics of the vehicle. It was a huge waste of time, gas, and wear and tear on my vehicle. I feel like I was played. I feel that this dealership attempted to mislead and deceive me. I will never, did I say never, utilize this facility again. I went two doors down and bought a vehicle from another dealership.

Excellent Experience!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My family has purchased four new cars from Day Subaru over the last several years. They demonstrate outstanding customer service time and time again, and make the whole car buying process seamless and painless. Their employees have been very friendly and trustworthy. I just purchased a 2014 Crosstrek and have been really pleased with the car's performance. They will continue to have my business.

Quick and painless

by from Fairmont,WV |

We found a car on Cars.com. We had printed off the deal offered. We said this is what we wanted to pay, and we had the car in less than an hour! Easiest deal we have ever made!

VERY GOOD SALES EXPERIENCE, BUT AFTER SALE ?

by from pittsburgh |

Sales experience was great, Had 2 issues with van. these were minor issues, but kept being put off. numerous email and phone contacts with them and nothing was done. I eventually had work done with someone else. Also I was supposed to get a $50.00 dollar visa gift card for purchasing vehicle. never received even after numerous inquiries to sales person and dealership great buying experience, but after sale is terrible

Great Sales and Service

by from McMurray |

Purchased my first Subaru in August 2012. The showroom and purchasing experience with Pete Savage was very professional and complete. The mechanical and electronic feature overview was handled perfectly by Pete Savage, just what my wife and I needed to get us on the road. As for the Subaru brand, this 2013 Outback is everything and more than expected. It is very responsive and easy to drive. Not only that, wintertime performance is completely awesome! This baby will go in the worst conditions, far better than most any other AWD vehicle on the road. The only service needed to date has been for routine maintenance. Each time we were met by courteous staff, ready to assist. In August 2013 the first PA State safety and emission inspection was completed. I must say that our Subaru was returned very clean. I was especially pleased about something as simple as replacement of the safety and emission inspection window stickers. The mechanic took the time to fully clean the windshield and replace the stickers in perfect alignment. Not only that, but the stickers were filled out very legibly. I?m a little OCD so I really appreciate the extra effort that I'm sure carries over to the mechanical work. Nice to see that someone actually is taking pride! I also had questions relating to the "Eye Sight" system installed on this model and the response was aptly fielded by Matt in the service department. We continue to be very pleased with the Subaru brand and the performance of Day West Liberty Subaru especially for the follow up support.