Little Joes Autos

1601 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 757-420-8214

Service dept. is horrible

by from chesapeake, va |

I bought a used car here as a quick emergency from my fiance totalling my old car. Buying the car was too bad, the price was good and haven't really had issues with the car. However, they talk about their "care package" which is free oil changes, free inspections etc...well in the 12 no months I've had the car I only had my oil changed twice there because of the ridiculous wait. The 2nd time I got it changed was today and I even had an appointment set up, my car didn't get into their garage until 40 minutes after my appointment time. Then I was told I was due for a tire rotation and fuel additive which was around $30 or so. I had just got new tires less than a month ago and after telling the service dept this so that I didn't need to pay for a tire rotation I was told that since I didn't get my tires put on by them that it would void the "care package" so then I was told they could do the fuel additive for $20 which is insane. You can buy a bottle of it for a few dollars at a store and pour into the gas tank yourself. Between this nonsense, the wait time and any time I have tried to get an oil change I've been told it'd be 2-3 hour wait. Now an oil change should only take 10-15 minutes, so if it's a 2 hour wait and there isn't a line of people waiting then their people are incredibly slow at completing basic maintenance

The car that never was

by from Maple NC |

i called following an internet ad for a honda civic I live in carolina so the trip wasa bit of a waste when i showed up and they said they could not sell the car because it had problems alot of hassle could have been saved if they would of toldme on the phone and yes i am telling everyone about my experience if you advrtise a car on craigslist, your website , and ebay and you cant sell it ?? sounds like you want people there to try to put them i9n a more expensive car.

2001 ZO6

by from Dover, DE |

Buying my 2001 Corvette ZO6 was a great experience at Little Joe's. Sales people and all the staff were very friendly. I found one small problem with the car and they fixed it on the spot. I came from Dover Delaware to purcase this car and since I came from a long way they filled the tank for my return trip. Great overall deal.

Little Joes Autos responded to this review

November 26, 2011

Thank You!!!!! We appreciate your business and if we can be of any help to you in the future please let us know!!! Thanks, Heath Wynn Sales Manager Little Joes Autos 1601 S. Military Hwy Chesapeake, Va 23320 (757)420-8214