Cars Etc.

6525 Maynardville Pike, Knoxville, TN 37918

Used 865-688-5566 Used 865-688-5566

Good customer service

by from Knoxville, tn |

I searched all over knoxville for a Mini Cooper. Even visited the mini dealership. The cars weren't in as good of shape or the colors I liked until I drove by cars etc. they were very helpful and I got a used car in very good shape. And they worked to help find me financing with no credit history. I had been to 5 lots and dealt with every kind of car salesman you could imagine and was thankful for a no pressure visit with Patrick to get my new car.

October 10, 2014

We are so happy that we were able provide a good vehicle and friendly service to you! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Great service , very friendly

by from Clinton |

Purchased a vehicle from Cars etc.. I was very please. From the time I walked on the lot until I left the salesman and staff were very helpful and freindly. Purchasing the car was very fast and easy as well .. I would definatly recommend them if your in the market for a new auto.

Honest, Trustworthy and Very Helpful

by from Powell, TN |

Very easy to work with and salesman (Darrell) seemed trustworthy, and was extremely helpful to my son. Finance guy ( Patrick) was great at his job and what seemed imposssisble suddenly became fairly easy. Would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

2007 Dodge Diesel

by from Oak Ridge, TN. |

I looked all over ET for a used diesel truck and this was the only lot to have several affordable trucks to choose from. After finally selecting a truck, purchasing was painless and there was no high pressure sales tactics.

2008 Hummer H3

by from Somerset, Ky |

Patrick was awesome. Needed an SUV madly my husband abd I had drove many mile and planned to purchase H3. Each one was a scam or lied. My last draw was driving from Somerset, Ky to Nissan dealership that had said the one they had on there website would be really that Saturday. At that place that H3 was trashes. My husband I post ticked; I took on last look at cars . com That's when I got ahold of Patrick; he was leaving but agreed to stay. Talking about a huge selection of Hummers. In 20 minutes he had pointed us toward my new ride. He had just put new wheels and tires on that week. The price was a little over my budget..I was paying cash. He worked with me. 40 minutes from pulling on the lot I was driving my baby home. I have had it since the end of August and it has has a few minor issues but that is only to be expected with a H3 with over 100k. Looking right now for my daughter a safe car..hoping they Ave something safe!

terrible customer service

by from Knoxville |

I applied for financing through their online website, a gentleman called me very promptly. after a short discussion he said I'll call you right away after a decision was made. I waited several days, only to receive a letter saying it couldn't be approved. I had other options available to me to purchase a vehicle. I wasn't afforded the opportunity because I'm still waiting on my phone call from them. I guess I was washed under the rug since they went through one bank and couldn't get me approved, maybe I wasn't worth their time. terrible customer service! I'm currently enjoying the truck I bought else where! !!

Unprofessional Dealer

by from Tampa, Florida |

Dealer is unprofessional, they listed a 2004 dodge viper srt10 later when I get there it is a 2006 dodge ram srt10. How do you make that kind of mistake. I called and they verified it was correct. Drove all the way, worst dealer.

Unprofessional Dealer

by from Tampa, Florida |

best customer service ever!!!!!

by from knoxville, tn |

The process went so smooth on my 1st purchase sith them i went back and bought a second one a week later!!!! Second process went just as smooth as the first!! Highly recommend! !!!

December 11, 2015

Thank you! We strive for good customer service and satisfaction.

2013 Kia Soul Plus Amazing

by from Powell TN |

Everything was great but I didn't get my spare tire it wasn't in my car I bought. They said they would put one in and I'm sure when I go down there they will . Great people!!

December 9, 2015