Elite Acura

Used 877-496-3060
Service 866-414-4510

A-1 customer service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I was happy and greatly satisfied with service I received. I was even surprised to get a loaner for my short term service. No problems after the a/c was repaired. Will definitely go back for maintenance and other repairs when needed.

March 20, 2015

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you are satisfied and will come back if you need anything in the future!

Best buying experience ever!

by from Chews Landing, NJ |

Many thanks to The Elite Acura Team and particularly Bill Jordan for a superior experience before, during and after the purchase of our new MDX. We experienced the highest degree of preparation and focus on our needs through initial research, test drive, option review to Business Management of the transaction. Bill surely earned our business. Its hard to beat aggressive pricing, great financing and can do attitudes including the smoothest closing ever (thanks Phil). These folks are knowledgeable, customer responsive and clearly enjoy working at Elite Acura. We're customers for life.

March 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Bill and Phil. We wish you the best with your new MDX and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Fabulous dealer, excellent salesman, Bill Jordan!

by from Blackwood, NJ |

Bill Jordan was a true professional who worked with us to get everything we wanted in our new car. After working with Bill to find the car of our dreams, each person that we came into contact with at Elite Acura was friendly and appreciative of our business. The relationships Elite Acura builds during the sale of a car are relationships that will continue for many years! Thanks for an enjoyable experience during the purchase of our fabulous new car and we look forward to getting all of our service done at Elite Acura!

March 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, Paula! We're glad you enjoyed purchasing your new car with Bill.

Great Experience!!!

by from Barnegat, New Jersey |

The confidence you have in any Business or Organization is measured by the quality and professionalism of its employees. Giovanni Paparo was a true professional who treated me with respect. Giovanni made the purchase of Acura a pleasurable experience. It?s obvious to me that Elite Acura has made customer confidence and satisfaction their number one priority. Buy your Acura from Elite you won?t regret it! Go see Giovanni he's Great!!!

February 23, 2015

George, it is very nice to hear about your experience. We work hard to ensure customers are treated with respect and your visit to us is proof of this. Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to exceeding your expectations!

An "Elite" Experience

by from Phila., PA |

A big thanks to Giovanni Paparo and the crew over at Elite Acura Dealership! He provided excellent customer service and provided a great deal of information about cars and pricing to help me narrow down my budget-friendly choice. He even followed up with me to make sure everything was okay with my paperwork and registration. I am very happy with my new car and the wonderful service that came with it!

February 20, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Giovanni! We're glad he did everything he could to make sure he met all of your automotive needs. We wish you the best with your new car and look forward to serving you in the future!

Good Deal

by from Marlton, NJ |

Giovanni Paparo made the sale easy. I knew what I wanted and Giovanni went to bat to get me a fair price. He also located a hard to find color in a matter of days. This is my third vehicle from this dealership and am happy with them and the car.

February 11, 2015

We hope you are enjoying your new car! Thank you for your kind review on Giovanni!

Elite Acura is truly Elite

by from Voorhees, NJ |

Giovanni Paparo and the crew of Elite Acura are truly in a league of their own. This is our 3rd car from Elite and my wife and I are still impressed by the service Elite provides. Giovanni was great, took his time, made sure we got exactly what we wanted and provided a seamless delivery of our ILX. They know how to treat their customers at Elite. Shout out to Phil in Finance who was able to turn around a pretty difficult paperwork request in a manner of minutes. Elite Acura has customers in us for a long time! Thanks again.

February 6, 2015

We are happy to hear we continue to impress you! Thank you for your loyalty and kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new ILX!

Great buying experience

by from Evesham, NJ |

Thanks to Giovanni Paparo and other people of Elite Acura our purchasing of certified MDX was pleasant. They have a goal to make customers happy, and they are succeeding. Giovanni was patient and knowledgeable, helped us get the vehicle we liked at a good price. He also arranged to take vehicle home for my family to see, and to quickly fix a minor observed issue. Highly recommended!

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Giovanni! We are glad he provided you with a pleasant purchase experience. Enjoy your new MDX!

Ask for Giovanni!!

by from Maple Shade |

The dealership didn't have the car I wanted in white, so he gave me the same car I wanted with the premium package that was WHITE!! Oh and for the same amount. I always thought salesmen ripped females off, but he's good!

January 30, 2015

Desiree, we hope you are enjoying your new car! Thank you for your review.

by from Maple Shade NJ 08052 |

I greatly appreciate Giovanni Paparo and all the information through my car buying process, It was a pleasure to work with him . My husband and I are very happy with our purchase . Giovanni is a terrific representative for Elite Acura Maple Shade . We look forward to working with you in the future. Donna & Jack Kolifrath

January 30, 2015

Donna & Jack, thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your car purchase. We wish you the best with your car and we look forward to seeing you again!