Country Club Motors

(3.3) 8 Reviews

235 S Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32904

Great cars great people

by from melbourne,fl |

I bought an Infiniti from them and it's still running great. Super nice people there.

East review!

by from Satellite beach Florida |

I was never called back after I inquired about a vehicle online!

March 13, 2014

We apologize at the time we we're experiencing internet problems and could not receive our internet leads. Please always feel free to always call us at 321-727-2075 if you have any questions.

i inquired about the vehicles they have advertised

by from sebastian |

I was never called back or emailed about my inquirees about the vehicles I chose.

The Best of the Best

by from melboune |

It's been about 5 months now since I bought my Hyundai Sonata from them. They told me they were selling a good product, and in fact that's what they deliver. I appreciated the fact they didn't pressure me.

March 13, 2014

We thank you for your review.

They sold me a great car

by from cocoa beach, fl |

I bought a Solara Convertible from them almost three years ago. i have five payments to go. I love the car and it hasn't given me any problems at all. Prior to this I have always purchased from big dealerships and my last vehicle didn't hold up for the six years it was financed for. i like that my Solara was financed for only three years. This will be the first vehicle i have actually kept until paid in full and will still have a decent vehicle to trade. i want my next vehicle to have lower mileage or i would do business with them again.

March 13, 2014

Thank you for your review Charlotte.

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER

by from Melbourne, FL |

I came to Country Club Motors in search of a vehicle upon arriving I spoke to WONDERFUL salesman by the name of Jeff. Jeff took his time with us and showed us different vehicles. Finally I decided on the Saturn VUE. I advised Jeff at that time that the AC needed to be fixed because it was not blowing cold as well as there was a ticking noise under the hood that needed to be fixed before purchasing the vehicle. Jeff advised me that it would be completed before purchase. I advised Jeff at that time that I would come in on the 25th to finalize which would be one week from today. On Wednesday I called Jeff Friday I called Jeff to ensure that repairs had been completed and he advised me at that time that it was done. I then came in Tuesday before purchase to ensure that the vehicle repairs had been completed. upon starting that vehicle that same issues where present. Jeff assured me that the repairs would be completed by tomorrow when I would purchase that car. On the 25th I received a call from Jeff stating that they had the car looked at and that AC and the ticking noise were stemming from the same issue and that the part had been ordered that they will add this in my contact to ensure they would cover that repair. I came in and before signing the contact I asked to see the document stating that the dealership will cover this repair UNTIL IT WAS FIXED. Theo sat down with us and showed us the repair documentation. It was suitable and stated that they will cover the repair until it was fixed. At that time Theo advised us that he was a part owner in this dealership and that he would ensure that problem was fixed. Upon leaving the dealership with my vehicle it was about 8 pm so they were closing after me. I went to the store and noticed that the lights on the stereo kept blinking in and out. The next day I took the vehicle to the dealership and Theo referred me to the mechanic department in the back. I sat for two hours while they placed a after market part on the car to fix the issue. Sadly my car rejected the part. I was told that the part would be in by 2 to 3 days and that I would receive a call. 3 days came and no call. So called and I was advised that the part should be received by tomorrow (Saturday). Saturday came no call nothing. I then called Theo Monday because after reviewing the contacts that repair document was not in my papers. I drove to that dealer and advised him that i hadn't had the car fixed and he told me that it was nothing that he could do the mechanic shop was different from the dealer. He seemed not to car about the inconvenience this was causing me. At that time I told him that i was very disappointed in the way that I was being treated and that it is not my place to run a part down. As a owner it is his responsibility to make sure that I have what i needed. He then told me that he didn't have a copy of the repair agreement that he would contact the lender and get a copy for me . Which I haven't received to this day. Friday has come no part and I am getting ready to go out of town so I take the vehicle to Tires plus for a oil change and they advise me that I am in need of a new plug and oil pan. I call the dealership and they tell me to come back up there but not after he told me I shouldn't have gone to tires plus for a oil change. No one gave me a history of repairs on the car so why wouldn't get a oil change. Upon arriving at the dealership he told me that tires plus was just trying to sell me on something that i don't need. I told him if these issues weren't fixed he would hear from my lawyer at that time he told me to go to the mechanic shop. I explained to the mechanic what tires plus told me and he immediately crawled under the car and saw the plug was leaking. and changed the plug out. I was promised that my part would be in on Monday 7/8/2013 but at this time I feel like I am just getting the run around. Called to speak to the GM and he refuses to call me back. What great customer service.

March 13, 2014

Everything promised to you we delivered. We paid and outside repair facility to fix your vehicle and they did.

Amazing experience

by from Orlando,fl |

My wife and I was so amazed at how easy this experience was. From the moment we enter til the time we left.,we were treated like royalty. We are so happy that we bought from this dealership that we wanted to share this. If you're looking for a good used car and friendly atmosphere this is the place. Thank you so much Country Club motors you have restored our faith in used car dealers.

March 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your business David.

Great service. Amazing follow up service.

by from Melbourne, FL |

I recently purchased a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo from Country Club Motors on Wickham road in Melbourne Fl. I had called about the vehicle previously, and a salesman was waiting for me when I showed up. There was not the usual used car lot feel, but more of a welcome feeling. The salesman Jeff was straight to the point. The buying experience was incredibly easy. The ABS Nd check engine light came on as soon as I got home. I thought I was hosed. Jeff and the sales manager set me at ease and ordered the parts. Although the repairs were extensive, and I was very rude to the, about it, they fixed everything that was wrong. True to their word. These guys stick by what they say.