Santa Barbara Auto Group

401 S Hope Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93105

New 888-834-6490
Used 888-831-3676
Service 877-313-5189

8 Premium Brands, 1 Great Location.

Jaguar F-Type

by from Santa Clairta, California |

We just came in to see an F-Type that was on their showroom floor in the color (Black-Amethyst) we had spec'd out (very difficult color to find on a lot). It was a V8 model and we had spec'd out the V6. Within the short time we were there the V8 model price had actually been reduced to a price $3,000 lower than the V6 with all and more of the options than we had originally spec'd out! Our sales representative new the car inside and out, was not pushy and has gone beyond the call of duty in order to get this deal done. Thank you!

Excellent Dealership to do business with!

by from Pasadena, CA |

We found a car offered by this dealership on Cars.com and started discussing purchase options and price via email with their representative Chad Deering on a Saturday. He was friendly, professional and very accommodative to working with our needs and budget. So much so that the next morning we drove all the way from Pasadena to Santa Barbara to check out the car, enjoyed a lovely day in Santa Barbara followed by a smooth, no pressure experience with Chad and their finance department manager. In less than 2 hours of arriving at the dealership, getting in a relatively long test drive and doing the paperwork we were on our way back home with the car we wanted, all detailed, full of gas and us as happy customers. I usually dread going to a dealership to buy a car but Chad and the staff at Santa Barbara Auto Group were fantastic. Bill F. - Pasadena, CA

Profit Over Integrity

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Very disappointed in my experience with Santa Barbara Auto Group. We had an agreed deal with paperwork being processed but a minor issue came up before the deposit could be put down and while working out this issue, was abruptly told they had "accepted" another offer that was more than the one already agreed to with me. Sure, no laws were broken per se since the deposit was pending but given where we were in the process, a decent dealership that cared about its customers and its reputation would not have taken the nominal profit at the expense of treating its customers badly and with little regard. I also wonder if my husband would have been treated so shabbily. Happy to report I found an even better vehicle from a dealership that wanted my business and actually cares about keeping it.

Santa Barbara Auto Group responded to this review

February 10, 2014

As always, there are two sides to every story. The end result is that Cassie found a car she liked, it worked out for her and we are very happy for her. While we don't agree with all of her statements we respect her opinion and her right to express it. We are an authorized franchised dealer for Acura, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and smart located in Santa Barbara California, and while we strive to make each and every client happy sometimes it just does not work out. If anyone has any specific questions about our company feel free to contact me directly. Duane Sanders, General Manager, Santa Barbara Auto Group. 805-682-2000.

SB Auto Group

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

Nice folks -- the salesman I contacted wasn't available, but another salesman took me out for a test drive -- including a stretch of freeway and some winding roads to test the handling of the car, which I appreciated because it was a high-performance auto.

Excellent salesman

by from Santa Barbara |

Arthur was knowledgable, helpful and spent a lot of time explaining things and addressing my concerns. He was not pushy and also gave great follow up service.