Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

Service 866-490-4459

The Ganley Man Can!

Awesome Dealership

by from South Euclid, Ohio |

This is the best dealership I have ever worked with - everything went smooth and quick. It wasn't an all day process like other experiences. And the staff was the greatest through the entire process and even after. I go weekly to get my car washed and everyone there talks with me while I wait on my car. It is always a great experience going up there. Joe sold me my car and everything was so great I told my mom and she worked with Jeremy and Joe to work on a deal for a new car and she got hooked up. Jeremy, Joe, Steve, Jeff and Wayne plus all the others are great and I highly recommend this dealership to all.

Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford responded to this review

May 23, 2011

Thank you christina for all the kind words. See soon for your weekly car wash. Jeremy Eisenberg General Sales Manager

Golf owner

by from Newton Falls, Ohio |

Great! Great! Great! dealership and salesman. I purchased my first new car from Lloyd Henry and it was a great experience. He is awesome and I will always buy from him.

Satisfied customer

by from Newton Falls, Ohio |

Lloyd Henry sold me three new Volkswagons since December 2013. His expertise and knowledge of sales will keep me coming back. we love the service department, and we we stop in, Lloyd treats us as though we are family. very satisfied with his great service to my family and I.

Lloyd Henry/ Ganley Volkswagon

by from Newton Falls, Ohio |

Lloyd Henry will always have our business. we will not buy anywhere else. we purchased three new Volkswagen's from Lloyd and plan on going back to him in the future. very satisfied.

Ganely Bedford Imports Fan

by from Newton Falls, Ohio |

I purchaed my New Beetle from Ganley Volkswagon in 2014. LLoyd Henry approached us as soon as we walked in. right away being friendly and knowledgeable. he listened to what we were interested in and from there helped us to find just that. he was honest courteous and bent over backwards to get us what we wanted. we left feeling like we had just made a new close friend. the service has been awesome at this dealership. nothing like what we have experienced in the past. since that sale in January of 2014 my husband and daughter have purchased a new VW with Lloyds great knowledgeable and friendly service. we adore him and will continue to come back to Ganley for all of our purchases and services. this is the best place we have ever dealt with. thank you so much for the great experience.

Made it so simple!

by from Bedford, OH |

I recently worked with Joe Walker and it could not have been a better experience! He responded so quickly to my emails and answered every silly question I had. He found exactly what I was looking for! I was dreading this process and Joe made it so simple for me. I highly recommend Joe and Ganley VW of Bedford!!!

13 Volkswagen Jetta

by from Independence, oh |

3 vehicle with this dealership and every time have had a great experience. Have a Caueffer service if loaners are not available

Vw passat service

by from Chagrin falls, oh |

Always friendly doing the best job possible in a very busy service department.

Vw Passat owner

by from Warrensville, oh |

It's a very busy service department but I feel they do their best to accomidate you and get things do quickly

BW Passat

by from Stow, oh |

Very flexible and helpful to work with. Everyone has been accommodating

BW jetta

by from Twinsburg |

Always seem to spend more than what I anticipated. Overall nice facility and friendly people