Clouse Motor Company

1601 E St Louis, Springfield, MO 65802

Used 417-862-2299 Used 417-862-2299

Howard

by from Springfield |

Great place,great people.Will do what it takes to put you in a vehicle,will not lie to you.Will work with you.check them out first.

Beware

by from Missouri |

We filled out a credit application, came up to look at the vehicle and it was already sold. How about a phone call letting us know? The owner then told me God must not have wanted us to have that vehicle and then proceeded to show us another vehicle. He compared the unclean vehicle to a woman without makeup and morning breath, it just needs cleaned up. Wow. Good luck shopping from here!

Wonderful people, wonderful experience

by from Springfield, MO |

Clearly, these are people of integrity. They never try to sell you a car. Instead, they help you buy one. This makes all the difference in the world! Although they did not have what I was looking for at the time, I took my friend by and he bought his vehicle there. The experience from beginning to end was unlike any I've ever had. These people felt like family. I will always check there first and I consistently recommend them.

Excellent everything!

by from Springfield, MO |

We were impressed with our entire experience. Good price on the trade in, and worked with us on the price of the car we were buying. They treated us very well and took extra care because I was sick that day. Our car has run perfect since we bought it several months ago. I'm surprised there are not more reviews for them yet because on Facebook I have seen a lot of people recommending Clouse Motor Company to their friends.