Tate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Frederick

5629 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704

New 888-567-4249
Used 888-623-6113
Service 888-569-6523

We are Frederick County's only factory authorized Jeep Dodge Ram Chrysler dealer!

Purchasing my daughter's first car

by from Brunswick, MD |

Was looking for a cheap used car with low miles for our daughter's first car. A very nice man named Fred set us up with a nice used Ford Focus. The car was just what we were looking for. Paul Mahoney worked very hard and got us the best deal he could get, it was even better than the original terms we agreed to which has never happened to us. When all was said and done we got the car we wanted for less than we were expecting from a feat bunch of guys. We will definitely be buying from them again. John Strine

2012 Overland

by from Frederick MD |

Frankie and Paul did a fantastic job with all areas of the buy. Will definitely be back to see them. Best service buying a car I've ever had.

Great Customer service, overall good experience!

by from Thurmont, MD |

I saw up to tates with my vehicle barely making it there. Like most people im on tight budget and limited income. The staff at tates was understandably, took their and put some effort into helping me, crunching numbers. In the end I left there the same day with new (used) car within my price range!! I can not thank them enough. They showed concern, kindness and are/were caring enough to help me with me given situation and not turn their back. Meeey Christmas!!

great salesman but poor finance dept.

by from frederick md |

I bought a new jeep wrangler in june 2014 the salesman was great. the finance dept. is another story. I paid cash for the jeep. when I got the md title it had a lean on it. I have been trying to get a clean title from them ever since. it is now november. 2014 still waiting.

I just bought a new Chrysler 200C

by from Frederick, MD |

This was a very easy process, very nice sales people. There was no haggles very painless

I just bought my new Jeep

by from Mt. Airy, MD |

Overall a pleasant experience. Ricardo was very friendly and informative.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your new Jeep from us and thank you for such a great review. I hope that you enjoy the Tate Total Care package from this point on. If you have any questions or need anything please contact me or Ricardo. -Creston

Respectful of the Customers Time.

by from Taneytown, Maryland |

We have had 2500 RAM trucks for the last 20 years. I can honestly say that Tate Dodge, and specifically Mr. Johnston made this purchase a great experience. Mr. Johnston and his colleagues were knowledgeable and helpful. I can not say enough about how helpful Mr. Johnston was. After dealing with other dealerships where the sales personnel did not even know what inventory they had, Mr. Johnston took us straight to the truck that met our requirements. He understood what we needed for what we would use the truck for and steered us immediately to the right truck. In short he did not waste our time. I would not hesitate to recommend Tate Dodge and Mr. Johnston to any perspective buyer.

Great experience

by from New Market, MD |

I haven't purchased a new car in 14 years, therefore I had no idea what to expect. My sales consultant asked me what I was looking for and asked what was my price range. He was able to come up with a better deal than I had ever expected. I am very happy with my experience. The sales consultant I worked with was Mr. JR Johnston

Outstanding Purchase Experience

by from Frederick, Md |

From the minute we walked through the door until we drove away in our new Ram it couldn't have been a more pleasant, professional experience. Tom, the new car manager went above and beyond to help us find the exact Truck we were looking for and then went to great lengths to secure it from another dealership, RJ, our salesman was professional, courteous, and one of the most knowledgeable salesman I have ever dealt with. As long as Chrysler keeps making vehicles we like, we will buy them from RJ. The sales and financing process itself was smooth and painless, Hats off to Paul Maloney for getting us in and out in under an hour (and the great deal on the lifetime warranty). Overall, this was one of the best new car purchases we have ever experienced.

August 31, 2014

Thank you for your business and such kind words. -Creston

/amanda Hodges

by from Frederick, Maryland |

This was a very good experience I would be back in the future

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your business. -Creston

Great Sales persons and very friednly

by from Jefferson, MD |

I just bought a 2014 dodge avenger at Tate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Frederick, MD My sale process was painless and people were very effeicient. The salesman I had was very nice and just all around great person. Was the easiest time buying a vehicle I have every had.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again. -Creston