Tate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Frederick

5629 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704

New 888-567-4249 New888-567-4249
Used 888-623-6113 Used888-623-6113
Service 888-569-6523 Service 888-569-6523

We are Frederick County's only factory authorized Jeep Dodge Ram Chrysler dealer!

Purchasing my daughter's first car

by from Brunswick, MD |

Was looking for a cheap used car with low miles for our daughter's first car. A very nice man named Fred set us up with a nice used Ford Focus. The car was just what we were looking for. Paul Mahoney worked very hard and got us the best deal he could get, it was even better than the original terms we agreed to which has never happened to us. When all was said and done we got the car we wanted for less than we were expecting from a feat bunch of guys. We will definitely be buying from them again. John Strine

rude and poor servise after purchase

by from Federick Maryland |

We went to this place yesterday and bought a new Jeep. They were really friendly until you bought the car and drove it away. They only gave me one key fob at the delivery and told me that they would find the 2nd set. However, after I drove the car home, they started to ignore my phone call and emails. (Before I bought my car with them, they picked up the phone every time I called) Today, I used a different phone to call and he answered the call, but he hang up on me after he realized that it was me called. After that, he won't answer the phone call anymore. Please do not come to this place for any reason.

Tate Chrysler Great Experience Awesome!!!!

by from Walkersville |

Jamie Montgomery Awesome Sales Representative my experience was more than what I thought it would be, my mind was on a 2008 Jeep Patriot on the lot, however I walk away with a 2014 Jeep Compass to my amazement I was overwhelmed, over joy, over happy and over glad and did I say Awesome, well let me said it again Awesome TEAM!!!!

Bought my 2014 Jeep Compass

by from frederick, md |

Bought our first Jeep Compass from Tate Used Car Dealership salesperson Jamie M. We had a great experience from the sales and finance team. We did have a issue with the a/c drain, but with salesperson Jamie M and the body shop group the issue was resolved within the hour. My husband and I are very happy with the 2014 jeep compass this is actually the second vehicle we have bought thought the Tate Used Care dealership of Frederick, Md. We're happy with both vehicles.Thanks

2012 Overland

by from Frederick MD |

Frankie and Paul did a fantastic job with all areas of the buy. Will definitely be back to see them. Best service buying a car I've ever had.

Great Customer service, overall good experience!

by from Thurmont, MD |

I saw up to tates with my vehicle barely making it there. Like most people im on tight budget and limited income. The staff at tates was understandably, took their and put some effort into helping me, crunching numbers. In the end I left there the same day with new (used) car within my price range!! I can not thank them enough. They showed concern, kindness and are/were caring enough to help me with me given situation and not turn their back. Meeey Christmas!!

great salesman but poor finance dept.

by from frederick md |

I bought a new jeep wrangler in june 2014 the salesman was great. the finance dept. is another story. I paid cash for the jeep. when I got the md title it had a lean on it. I have been trying to get a clean title from them ever since. it is now november. 2014 still waiting.

I just bought a new Chrysler 200C

by from Frederick, MD |

This was a very easy process, very nice sales people. There was no haggles very painless

I just bought my new Jeep

by from Mt. Airy, MD |

Overall a pleasant experience. Ricardo was very friendly and informative.

Tate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Frederick responded to this review

October 13, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your new Jeep from us and thank you for such a great review. I hope that you enjoy the Tate Total Care package from this point on. If you have any questions or need anything please contact me or Ricardo. -Creston

Respectful of the Customers Time.

by from Taneytown, Maryland |

We have had 2500 RAM trucks for the last 20 years. I can honestly say that Tate Dodge, and specifically Mr. Johnston made this purchase a great experience. Mr. Johnston and his colleagues were knowledgeable and helpful. I can not say enough about how helpful Mr. Johnston was. After dealing with other dealerships where the sales personnel did not even know what inventory they had, Mr. Johnston took us straight to the truck that met our requirements. He understood what we needed for what we would use the truck for and steered us immediately to the right truck. In short he did not waste our time. I would not hesitate to recommend Tate Dodge and Mr. Johnston to any perspective buyer.