Tate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Frederick

5629 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704

New 888-567-4249
Used 888-623-6113
Service 888-569-6523

We are Frederick County's only factory authorized Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealer!

Purchasing my daughter's first car

by from Brunswick, MD |

Was looking for a cheap used car with low miles for our daughter's first car. A very nice man named Fred set us up with a nice used Ford Focus. The car was just what we were looking for. Paul Mahoney worked very hard and got us the best deal he could get, it was even better than the original terms we agreed to which has never happened to us. When all was said and done we got the car we wanted for less than we were expecting from a feat bunch of guys. We will definitely be buying from them again. John Strine

I just bought a new Chrysler 200C

by from Frederick, MD |

This was a very easy process, very nice sales people. There was no haggles very painless

I just bought my new Jeep

by from Mt. Airy, MD |

Overall a pleasant experience. Ricardo was very friendly and informative.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your new Jeep from us and thank you for such a great review. I hope that you enjoy the Tate Total Care package from this point on. If you have any questions or need anything please contact me or Ricardo. -Creston

Respectful of the Customers Time.

by from Taneytown, Maryland |

We have had 2500 RAM trucks for the last 20 years. I can honestly say that Tate Dodge, and specifically Mr. Johnston made this purchase a great experience. Mr. Johnston and his colleagues were knowledgeable and helpful. I can not say enough about how helpful Mr. Johnston was. After dealing with other dealerships where the sales personnel did not even know what inventory they had, Mr. Johnston took us straight to the truck that met our requirements. He understood what we needed for what we would use the truck for and steered us immediately to the right truck. In short he did not waste our time. I would not hesitate to recommend Tate Dodge and Mr. Johnston to any perspective buyer.

Great experience

by from New Market, MD |

I haven't purchased a new car in 14 years, therefore I had no idea what to expect. My sales consultant asked me what I was looking for and asked what was my price range. He was able to come up with a better deal than I had ever expected. I am very happy with my experience. The sales consultant I worked with was Mr. JR Johnston

Outstanding Purchase Experience

by from Frederick, Md |

From the minute we walked through the door until we drove away in our new Ram it couldn't have been a more pleasant, professional experience. Tom, the new car manager went above and beyond to help us find the exact Truck we were looking for and then went to great lengths to secure it from another dealership, RJ, our salesman was professional, courteous, and one of the most knowledgeable salesman I have ever dealt with. As long as Chrysler keeps making vehicles we like, we will buy them from RJ. The sales and financing process itself was smooth and painless, Hats off to Paul Maloney for getting us in and out in under an hour (and the great deal on the lifetime warranty). Overall, this was one of the best new car purchases we have ever experienced.

August 31, 2014

Thank you for your business and such kind words. -Creston

/amanda Hodges

by from Frederick, Maryland |

This was a very good experience I would be back in the future

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your business. -Creston

Great Sales persons and very friednly

by from Jefferson, MD |

I just bought a 2014 dodge avenger at Tate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Frederick, MD My sale process was painless and people were very effeicient. The salesman I had was very nice and just all around great person. Was the easiest time buying a vehicle I have every had.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again. -Creston

OUTSTANDING

by from Fredrick, Md |

This was a very outstanding experience. I have not bought a new truck in 12 years and I was really not looking to have to deal with a pushy sales associate. To my surprise the man who sold me my ram was outstanding, his name was RJ. He was very helpful and courteous. I had a couple of issues with some chipped paint on edge of door, he was very responsive on the issues and arranged for the repairs. So if you are looking for a car go to Tate dodge and ask for RJ.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your business and I'm glad RJ was such a big help before and after the sale. -Creston

Lot mishap resolved

by from Frederick, MD |

My wife's vehicle was dropped off for maintenance and repairs (during a busy pre-holiday period). Unfortunately, another vehicle hit hers and damaged the DS front fender. This is one of those lose-lose situations that can be very frustrating. However, the service manager took ownership of the problem and repaired the damage in their own body shop. The first replacement fender had some manufacturing flaws and they had to run it through the shop again. Ultimately, her SUV came home and life was back to normal. It's hard to walk away from those circumstances with a great feeling. But they did take care of us, and that's worth some respect. A can certainly recommend Tate's service department. My only advice is to plan your service appointment to avoid the very busy pre-holiday-travel rushes.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your kind review in light of a tough experience. -Creston

Beware: Service Department!

by from Odenton,MD |

Beware: Service Department!!! Took my vehicle in for a hood lock installation.  I was told it would take an hour.  The service department has a window so I was able to see part of the work done. The service guy first started on my lug lock for my tires I did not see him start on the hood lock but believed that he was done very soon after because as I walked by he was working on another car as my car sat in the service garage next to him. I asked the front desk clerk how much longer and she went to check. When she came back she advised that he had to put on the wheel locks that I saw him put on an hour earlier!!!! I believe that the service department wanted me to wait a full hour so that they could charge me for an 1 hour of labor.  I will not be going back to get my vehicle serviced here

July 1, 2014

I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience at Tate. I would like to discuss with you how the service department works. I can assure you it doesn't pay for us to keep customers waiting. That actually makes things worse for us. I would like to look into your situation and see what went wrong so we can make our processes better. You can call and ask for Creston.