Tate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Frederick

5629 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704

New 888-567-4249
Used 888-623-6113
Service 888-569-6523

We are Frederick County's only factory authorized Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealer!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Eldersburg, Md |

I purchased a vehicle from here recently. The customer service was phenomenal. They found the vehicle I was looking for and gave me a great deal. The financing was smooth and effortless. Everyone in the dealership provided excellent service to us and I would highly recommend them.

Beware: Service Department!

by from Odenton,MD |

Beware: Service Department!!! Took my vehicle in for a hood lock installation.  I was told it would take an hour.  The service department has a window so I was able to see part of the work done. The service guy first started on my lug lock for my tires I did not see him start on the hood lock but believed that he was done very soon after because as I walked by he was working on another car as my car sat in the service garage next to him. I asked the front desk clerk how much longer and she went to check. When she came back she advised that he had to put on the wheel locks that I saw him put on an hour earlier!!!! I believe that the service department wanted me to wait a full hour so that they could charge me for an 1 hour of labor.  I will not be going back to get my vehicle serviced here

Tate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Frederick responded to this review

July 1, 2014

I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience at Tate. I would like to discuss with you how the service department works. I can assure you it doesn't pay for us to keep customers waiting. That actually makes things worse for us. I would like to look into your situation and see what went wrong so we can make our processes better. You can call and ask for Creston.

very nice dealership

by from MtAIRY MCANDERSARYLAND |

very kind person knows his product. This is the Third Vehicle we have Bought from Tate and we are very pleased. Make sure to ask for Ricardo

No-nonsense buying, decent selection

by from Walkersville, MD |

Not a bad experience buying here at all. Felt taken care of from the moment I walked in, and truly had a smooth buying experience. The building itself doesn't look like much, but I suppose it serves its purpose. I bought a certified vehicle and was able to purchase an additional bumper-to-bumper warranty, which allows me to immediately get over the stigma of the "sleazy car salesman". The only thug I can pick on is that the sales talk continued even after I committed to the sale. However, it may just be their persona while on the clock, as it wasn't really annoying, just noticeable. Overall, I would recommend this dealership. Just call before you go, as there is a delay for them to take cars off the website that they already sold.