Subaru of Loveland

3930 Byrd Dr, Loveland, CO 80538

New 888-627-2080
Used 888-280-7194
Service 888-302-6054

Home of Simple and Easy Buying!

This is the place to start, not end your search.

by from Fort Collins |

Great people, great cars. They know their stuff, and mean what they say and say what they mean. I bought a new Subaru in less time than it takes to go through security at DIA. Their slogan: "Home of Bottom Line Pricing!" is also true.

Subaru Outback

by from Fort Collins, CO |

We recently bought our 7th Subaru from Subaru of Loveland. This was the second car we had purchased from them in the past 3 years as our old one (our 17 year old Legacy wagon was getting tired and needed a good home). I found the staff there to be very friendly and professional and their Golden Retriever mascots adorable! I went to the lot initially not know what we were going to buy but after being allowed to test drive 3 different models as much as I needed to I made my decision. Step two was to complete my research using Cars.Com among other auto research websites to make sure I was purchasing the best car to meet our needs. After much research I decided on the trim that fit our lifestyle. Once that was determined I worked with Paul Waldorf, our salesman, through e-mail and phone calls and was able to negotiate the deal without ever having to go back to the lot. Paul had to get the car I wanted from a nearby dealership but we secured the car with just a phone call and a small down payment. This was easiest purchase with a trade in that I have ever experienced. The price paid was very reasonable I thought and the trade-in value for our old car was acceptable. I felt the deal was fair to both he and I. When we picked up the car, a week after I had first test driven the cars on the lot, it was exactly what I had ordered. There was no hassle with the trade-in, no surprises with the financing or no pressure to put in any surprise add-ons. Paul took his time explaining all of the new features on the car and made sure it was ready to go. We were the only ones left in the store (including the salesmen) by they time we were finished and he was not hurrying us at all. He even hand polished a few spots that he noticed needing a shine. Paul is a low-key, knowledgeable Subaru owner himself. I made a point to go back to him when purchasing our latest car because he was an honest, easy going guy who only asks enough questions to help guide us on our purchase. I would highly recommend Subaru of Loveland and Paul Waldorf for anyone's next Subaru purchase. The car is beautiful and the gas mileage is better than expected. All in all a great experience and a great car.

Great experience

by from Loveland, CO |

this dealer was recommended to me and they did beat their competition in price by a significant amount. Easy sale, no pressure and Marlin was great to work with.

Special order for Subaru STi

by from Colorado |

I would like to say I had a great customer experience with this dealership , One salesman took care of me very well!!! We had a great deal on a special order for a Subaru , and then I wanted to trade in my car. This is where I felt like they were trying to take advantage of me ... I have done my research on my trade in and know where it's value sits. The Manager there did my appraisal and then showed me my numbers and undercut my trade in for about $2500 !!! My car was In Great shape , very low miles , and no damages. My trade in was bought new loaded, and they would not take account of all the options that my trade in had, also they ignored the low miles it had on it. I felt disrespected because of the offer they gave me on my trade in ..... DO NOT buy from them if you plan to trade in .

Extremely Pleased

by from Longmont, CO |

Purchasing my 2011 Subaru Forester was an extremely pleasant experience at Subaru of Loveland! I was not looking forward to car shopping and dealing with pushy salesmen. I actually walked out of several dealerships because of rude salesmen. This was certainly not the case here! They were extremely helpful, respectful, and friendly. All my fears of car shopping were alleviated immediately when I walked in the door. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car!!