R&T Expo

3402 Dunvale Rd, Houston, TX 77063

Used 888-430-2079 Used 888-430-2079

Dealership open On Call on Sunday. Please call for more details.

Great service, even better experience

Great service

by from Houston, TX |

Awesome customer service! Flexible payment options, bought 3 cars from them and will recommend to anyone in a blink!

Best place to get the car

by from Houston, Texas |

What a great car buying experience, I had been surprised that a small dealership would go far and beyond in helping me to get the car of my chose and providing outstanding services along the way. I don?t usually write a review unless it is a bad one but these people truly do deserve a 5 star rating. I have purchased a 2009 Mercedes E350 from this family owned and operated dealer, and could not have been more pleased with the experience. R&T Expo have helped me to get approved with the bank for financing my new car, gave me a great deal on the trade in of my vehicle and advised me how to maintain my new purchase so that it last me for a long time. My paperwork has taken more time than originally anticipated and I appreciate all the time and patience R&T have dedicated to me. Anyone who is looking for a best deal on the cars in the city of Houston, I assure you that there are no better place than R&T Expo. Thank you, Tim and Rosa!!!

Horrible Service

by from Houston, tx |

I went to buy a vehicle for my daughter. I met Tim. We test drove a few SUV's. I asked to test drive an Audi and he said "you're jumping around from vehicle to vehicle." He was hesitant and acted as if he didn't want to sell me a vehicle. I didn't care for his demeanor nor disposition. I've purchased several vehicles in my 50 yrs of living and have never experienced a salesman speak to me in that manner. If there's a limit on how many vehicles you can test drive, someone please let me know. I can afford to purchase every vehicle on his lot, but I guess my money wasn't good enough. I visited several other dealers in the area and had great experiences. Bought a Mercedes and a BMW. FYI Tim, you never know who you're dealing with.

Great Service!

by from Houstion Texas |

This small dealership is a hidden gem. Tim the gentlemen who runs the place is a very personal guy and actually helped me out quite a bit. When i went to buy a truck from him i was unable to do so because of hidden fees added to my current vehicle at the time. Tim sat down with me and explained how to fix it and he said he would hold the truck as long as he could and inform me if anyone else inquired about the truck. Here i am 2 long months later all my money in order and Tim stuck to his word. He not olny sent the paperwork to me out of state but he is also worked with me and made buying a vehicle REALLY simple. On top of that he helped me find someone to ship the truck out of state for me. Another surprise is that once i found the place i walked into his warehouse and it was full of really nice high end vehicles for great deals. If i ever end up looking for another vehicle i am going to check with RT Expo everytime.

WORST DEALERSHIP IN TOWN!

by from Houston, Tx |

I've bought a lot of used cars in my lifetime, but this one was by far the worst. And it doesn't even come close. I purchased a 2006 Toyota Tundra from here a few weeks ago. The transaction went smoothly, the customer service was average at best, and Timur the owner walked me out the door as I paid cash for my newly purchased used truck. One strange thing to note here is that the dealership does not take credit cards. I asked Timur the owner why he does accept credit cards, and his response was, I've heard horror stories about people trying to get their money back several months after purchase." I was a little weary at first, as I've never come across a dealership that does not take credit cards. But I trusted that it was a good buy and that there were no major problems with the truck. I was so busy with work that I didn't have time to drive the truck, so it just sat there stationary for about a week. I drove it once a short distance and all seemed well. 2 weeks went by and I drove the car to Dallas to see family. The truck drove fine, I arrived safely, and then the problems began to surface. The check engine light came on and the transmission felt jerky when it got into high gears/downshifted. I went to the Toyota dealership and they told me that the entire transmission needed to be replaced! I couldn't believe it! I went to 3 more shops here in Dallas just to verify and they all told me the exact same thing! Metal particles were found inside the transmission fluid and that the transmission needed to be rebuilt/replaced. The biggest reason why I bought a Toyota is because of their high reputation for lack of drive train problems. I contacted Timur about this multiple times and asked him nicely to help out with the repair costs. He kept pointing the finger and claiming that I was the one that caused the problem! Instead of taking ownership for the low quality product he sells, he instead beats around the bush and blames it on the customer! He even suggested that I buy the extended warranty and use that to pay for the damages! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!? I can't believe a place like this is still in business. I am now stranded in Dallas having to spend thousands of dollars in repairs on a used truck that isn't even worth that much. I would not recommend this place to anybody and would strongly advise you to stay as far away from this place as humanly possibly.

Great service! Good price

by from Texas |

Good service!!! Really good prices!!! Bought BMW 5 October 2013 still driving great car!!! If I need to buy cars in future I will do it with RTEXPO Thank you

Great price for the perfect car

by from Houston, TX |

I bought 2011 BMW 3-series from R&T expo. Great price for the perfect car. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. Best customer service ever!

Nice purchase

by from Houston |

After long search for the car, found this dealership by a chance. Saw the car and instantly fell in love with it. The thing that surprised me the most was that the car was clean inside out. People were friendly and not pushy which is important. Very happy with the car

Do NOT Buy Any Cars Here, Biggest Rip Off in Town!

by from Houston, TX |

I bought a 2007 F250 SuperDuty 4x4 diesel truck from R&T Expo in August, 2013. It had approx. 107k miles on it. I chose the truck due to the additional features and there was a lofty price tag attached (approximately the Kelley Blue Book value). Prior to purchase I asked the owner, Tim Nizamutdinov, if there were any problems with the truck. He stated the truck threw a code and it had a bad EGR sensor and that was fixed. I believe this was an indication that there were problems with the EGR system. I paid an additional few thousand for a 5 year/100k mi Alpha Warranty. Within 3 days both my batteries had to be replaced. Neither Tim from R&T Expo or Alpha was able to cover this. This was my first additional expense and they were not cheap. Within the first week my alternator had to be replaced. Alpha luckily covered that expense. Less than 5 days of owning the truck I noticed a faint white smoke coming out of my exhaust. The warranty stated I needed to properly maintain my vehicle and if I noticed any issues I had to take it to an auto shop to get it checked out. I took my truck to my mechanic and the EGR cooler had to be replaced. That was yet another extremely expensive repair and the warranty did not cover that. Upon further inspection the turbo was not functioning correctly and the total cost for the EGR cooler and turbo was almost one fourth of the total amount I paid for the truck itself. The warranty Tim sold me was not worth the paper it was written on because the warranty company stated the bad turbo was a pre-existing condition. Any problem on a used vehicle is going to be a pre-existing condition simply because the vehicle is used and not new. Alpha Warranty denied that claim and when I cancelled my contract, they refunded the total cost minus the alternator work and an unrealistic charge for them to send their inspector to the auto shop to only claim a pre-existing condition. I ended up paying thousands upon thousands of dollars extra for my new-to-me truck from R&T Expo and spent many hours trying to get my warranty money back from Tim at R&T Expo. Buyer beware. Do not even consider buying a vehicle from Tim at R&T Expo.