Mad City Sales

99 W Beltline Hwy, Madison, WI 53713

Used 800-940-9115 Used 800-940-9115

Great Sales department

by from Madison, WI |

I recently bought a car there from Candy. I had come in and after going over my situation we decided i should bring my wife in. A few days later i came back and ended up leaving in a Nissan Ultima! I never thought id have such a nice ride. Candy was very helpful and explained the whole process and made it painless. She even helped us get new battery part from service with out a hassle. I recommend you check them out.

Mad and disapoint ed

by from Madison Wisconsin |

Waste of time. Told me one thing on the phone and another thing when I got there. Not going back and won't recommend.

Love, love, love

by from Madison, Wi |

Craig was amazing, he explained the whole process in complete detail. He was very personable and fun to work with. I left the lot fully satisfied and with the exact car I wanted! Everyone at MadCity was customer service orientated. I will go back again.

My experiance

by from Fort Atkinson |

I came to Mad City hoping they could help me. My salesperson, Craig, took the time to explain everything and got me a car I am very happy with! I would recommend Craig to anyone. Awesome salesman!

Great Experiance!

by from Fort Atkinson WI |

Craig at Mad City Sales did an awesome job for us along with the whole staff.

Excellent customer service!!!!

by from Madison Wisconsin |

I'd like to give a shout out to Austin. He was fabulous Austin made me feel comfortable from the very beginning. I really was just going to look at a car to see what Mad City has. Austin greeted me at the door and explained to me the process .Together with Chris who was able to work out the financial deal, I was able to walk out the door with the perfect car for me. The customer service was great to the finish. A special thanks to Austin for picking me up from home to get my new car. Thanks to the entire team that made it possible for me to drive away in the perfect car for me!!! Thanks Again Austin, Chris and Shannon. I'm truly greatful!!!! : ) :) :) Love my new car!!!

Go to MadCity Sales!!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Harmony helped me find my first car! She was awesome and did not stop pushing until my mom and I were Happy! Her customer service along with her manager and whoever else helped that day were great and kept us smiling! Thanks again Harmony, Ill send my friends your way!

very happy

by from Dodgeville, Wisconsin |

Had a great experience. Our sales person Harmony was very helpful in making sure we got into a vehicle that is more reliable and safe.

If you want a run around, shop here

by from madison wisconsin |

The sales people were extremely rude! I am a woman and they treated me like I didn't know what I wanted. My dad has been a 30 year + mechanic and they said a few times that he doesn't know what he is talking about. They were quick to pick up a sale by coming and getting you to look at cars but its location is terrible and if you don't get a car you are most likely stuck there. I was pressured into getting the car I did, even though it had a ton of issues wrong with it and they said they would make a "deal" and if I paid out another $200 they would "fix" everything. During the time they were "fixing" my car they took off my scrape guard for the front and never put it back on. Then when confronted about it they said there wasn't one and that its a big back plastic piece that would have been noticed laying around. Sold me GAP coverage and said that if my car is ever deemed a total loss that the gap company would pay the rest off leaving no balance. Guess what I'm still stuck with, A little more than $2,000 bill for my totaled car. Worst company EVER!!!!

Great experience!

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

I recently needed to exchange my Old 2001 Buick Century Custom and with my poor credit I thought I would be laughed off the lot. Thankfully my sales associate Eddie worked with me and helped me find a car that I loved and one that I could afford monthly payments on. I ended up in a 2010 Corolla S and have been extremely happy with the vehicle. My wife and I agree that it is probably the best car we have owned! A few weeks after we got it we needed to bring it in for 2 minor repairs (trunk was sticking, headlights needed adjusting) and it was quick and hassle free.