Mad City Sales

99 W Beltline Hwy, Madison, WI 53713

Used 800-940-9115

Great experience!

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

I recently needed to exchange my Old 2001 Buick Century Custom and with my poor credit I thought I would be laughed off the lot. Thankfully my sales associate Eddie worked with me and helped me find a car that I loved and one that I could afford monthly payments on. I ended up in a 2010 Corolla S and have been extremely happy with the vehicle. My wife and I agree that it is probably the best car we have owned! A few weeks after we got it we needed to bring it in for 2 minor repairs (trunk was sticking, headlights needed adjusting) and it was quick and hassle free.

very helpful @ mad city

by from Madison, wi. |

one dealer was asking an astronomical amount for down payment ,but yet they advertise they are a credit rebuilding dealership, Mad City Auto Sales got the deal done. I got a great car and had a great buying experience,they were extremely helpful. great salesman, great financing, and great customer service.

horrible experience

by from madison wi |

I came here because of course of the advertising on tv. Talked with a nice sales rep. The Manger approved me and I was pleased to hear that. But I told him I wanted to keep looking. I have never heard a professional use such profanity in my life. He was completely rude to me once I told him I was going to keep looking. Not comming back.

carfax

by from beloit wi |

I don't think any of their cars are not crash cars they don't like to get you the Carfax when asked got a Nissan from them bank said they wouldn't sell it to me because it has frame damage and was totaled out and here they are telling people we inspect all cars before they go on the lot

Terrible customer service

by from Madison |

Bought a car from them a few months ago, in the process of refinancing it now I gave them a call. Asked to speak to someone about financing, and the lady who answered said she could help me. So I explained why I was calling and she told me she would have to get me in contact with someone else. Laughable. Left a message, no call back. I called again and was transferred to a voicemail. Left a voice message, and no call back. Inexcusable customer service. I will not be contacting them again.

Salesman

by from Watertown Wi |

We went there a year ago and they were great then!!!!!! Got us into a car within hours, no problem. Now we are seeing the the true side of them. We went there 2 weeks ago and still no answers and refuse to answer our phone calls. We went in to talk to a "salesman" about trading in our vehicle that we bought from them just a year ago. He was positive that that they would be able to trade our vehicle in for the vehicle we wanted. Almost a week later after not getting anywhere, we went to see him. He tells us the finance company that we have on our car denied us because of bad payment history. We have made every payment on time and even called the finance company to find out what the deal was. The finance company told us that this is wrong and that we should get the information from the dealership as to who denied us, what exactly was said on the denial of a new loan and who it was from. We have made many attempts to find out this information from Mad City Sales with no luck, they will not even return our phone calls. This makes us think they did not want to take our trade in that we bought from them, as they said they would. By the way, when we ended up just showing up there to speak to the "salesman" he was very short with us and quick to disappear on us after telling us they are working on it.

buying a car

by from beloit wi |

I have been trying to buy a car now for awhile and every where I went I got shot down so I seen a commercial abt madcity auto im from beloit so was a little drive it took a while but john and every one eles did everything in there power to get me in a car I drove home that night I recommend to anyone looking for a new car even if credit isnt all that good

Awesome job

by from Madison |

I will never go anywhere else. For the first time in my car on in life I went to mad City Auto Sales and walked away a happy camper. I expected to be pressured into buying something because that has been my experience everywhere that I have gone. They worked with me to determine what my budget was. They work with me to determine what type of car I wanted to buy. They were able to get me financed the same day too. This was the best experience I've ever had and appreciate everything that they have done for me. Thank you.

Hooray! Great job Ian!

by from Madison, wi |

Mid City Auto Sales did a great job in finding me a car. I gave the Ian my budget and they came just in what I could afford. We found a great car for the money that I was able to spend. I had to ask a lot of questions and they had a lot of patience with me. It did take me a couple of days to finally pull the trigger on buying the car but it was because I had been previously screwed by other car companies. I appreciated that they did not push me to buy something just to get their commission. They gave me the time that I needed to make a good decision.

sales person was very RUDE!!!

by from madison, wi |

Gene called me yesterday out of the blue insisting my name is James when it is not. She went on to call me a liar when I told her she had the wrong number and this is not james...then at the end of the call she said "have a good afternoon James making me pretty angry. If this is how they treat potential customers I would never go there to look for a car.

Mad City Sales responded to this review

December 31, 2014

If you could please give me the phone number that you were called at I can take care of that here on our end. I do apologize for the rudeness of the individual who called you and I can assure you that this matter will be resolved quickly on this as all of our outbound phone calls are recorded on our end.