Crown Kia of Longview

Used 877-271-4681
Service 877-276-3043

Very shady management

by from longview, texas |

Saw a brand new 2014 kia sorrento online had driven them before and knew what I wanted. Kia of longview had the exact one I wanted and St the price I wanted. I get there after qualified and starting the loan process and to sign for it and in doing so to find out this car had previously been driven over 2k miles on it yea on the last signature page i just happened to catch it, then hear the salesman say the Battery wouldn't crank and it had tags where it had been bought over a year ago so I'm assuming it had been sitting and they wanted the same price as a show room floor model. Jason the sales manager was very rude and basically told me I had already bought it and they would just include another 6 months warranty for the stereo? It was listed brand new. ..it wasn't new at all and now I'm forced to drive it because I had already signed for it? After 4 hours of argument he refused to cancel my loan had my car online to be sold and now I'm forced into this car. The kia itself is nice i actualy love it, but thats beside the point. I bought online a brand new kia sorrento lx but picked up a used 2014 sorrento ex 4 cyl. even heard him chewing out a salesman for not selling cars with more profit said it was costing him his paycheck and apparently lost 10k a month. All the manager while I was waiting to pick up this car were cussing you could hear them over their Christian music they had playing. What's sad is I'm not the only person this is happening to. A friend of mine went to car and the vehicle they had listed online wasn't even on their lot. They couldn't even find it and tried to sell her some used car at way over market value claimed they had installed new tires and additional features. Jason Williams was the person she dealt with and she said he tried to tell her that her car wasn't very safe for her kids and she needed something reliable. Who does this? I know personally I will never do business with crown kia ever!!! That sales manager is just horrible. I don't kmow who hired him but trust me no one I know will buy a car from there.

total satisfaction :)

by from Canton,Tx. |

we recently purchased a late model optima from Crown Kia in longview. the young man who helped us is Jeremy McQueen. he is the greatest :) he seen to our every need. we also love the dealership. I will recommend it to everyone I know. thank you Jeremy & Crown Kia, Mike &Elizabeth

Kia Forte

by from Pittsburg Tx. |

I was looking for a car for my daughter, it was her first car. The salesman Raymond Vasquez was very friendly, and helpful.My daughter is very picky, and Raymond found a car that she liked. so we bought it.