Harms Kia Subaru Nissan

Service 888-327-2037

WHY PAY MORE!

Great place

by from Janesville,WI |

Very nice Dealership, had a very nice experience with the helpful staff. My salesman John, was very respectful of our time and listened to exactly what it was we were trying to do. Couldn't have gone any better!!

April 30, 2014

Thank you so very much for the kind words

great service

by from Beloit Wi |

Love dealing with these people they treat u like a queen!

Kia Non-Service

by from Janesville Wisconsn |

I had a new Kia with an oil leak (to be fixed under warranty), so I had taken to Harms. After three visits, the oil leak remained. In fact, after the third time, the oil leak was worse. I thought the vehicle may be defective. I decided to take my vehicle to another Kia dealership, in Rockford. FIXED the first time. You can purchase a car anywhere, to have it serviced properly is apparently a different story.

Very disappointing experience

by from Jefferson, WI |

Looked at new vehicles for leasing. Had a 2013 Kia Sorento and wanted to drive a 2015 and lease again. I advised I wanted to lower my payments. There were several 2015 Sorentos on lot. JD had me drive the 2014 and almost immediately told me he had a couple people interested in this vehicle and it may go Friday. This was a Wednesday, I came back in and the cost was more per month than I was currently leasing for a four cylinder and front wheel drive. I have a six cylinder and AWD. Was in dealership for over two hours. Very high pressure and sales tactics from the 70s and 80s. I spoke with another salesperson and he was very friendly lived in Whitewater. Harms was very good at getting back to me immediately after I inquired online, however very disappointed in the high pressure and not willing to budge. At the end they were going to give me another price but I said I had to go. Well two weeks later I found a 2015 Kia Sorento that I originally wanted, not a 2014, with more options, no downpayment and will be leasing for about 40.00 less than my current Kia. Will be picking up in a couple of days. Very disappointing. Will not be back. Would not recommend.

Nice and professional

by from Roscoe, il |

we contact for car information and got call from sales representative next day. He provided information and followed up during the week. We got there for questions and road test. Two saleman shows knowledge and professional, gives no"pushing". I like this dealer very much.

phone call only

by from machesney park |

The salesman I spoke with was very nice. After visiting the site they contacted me right away. I had been looking for a certain vehicle all ready. I had researched the differences in options, warranties and mileage and found prices all over the place. Harms is overpriced but I thought they would be reasonable. I said that I had settled on a price on another vehicle, the same one, different color with 8,000 more miles on it for 4,000 less. I really wanted the color Harms had.But he absolutely would not budge one penny from their list price. Inquiring on similar vehicles had the same results. so all though pleasant, don't waste your time. If you feel comfortable paying the price they have listed then I'm sure you will have a pleasant experience.

April 30, 2014

I thank you for your review. We specialize in cars that are hard to come by. Low mile, cars that are more than the average, plus we actually spend alot of time and energy making sure the car is perfect. I remember this particular customer, and we had a very Limited Edition vehicle, Pearl exterior with White interior, and this gentelman was comparing it to a regular Grey Sxl. I am sorry we could not come together, however, we only ask what the market is on a specific vehicle and you simple can not compare a "Special Edition" vehicle to one that is readily available. So sorry you feel slighted, however please you must compare an apple to an apple. A Rare special edition vehicle with a clean Car Fax and a history, plus factory Certified can not be compared to a run of the mill Rental.

Way overpriced, too many games, refused to deal

by from Madison, WI |

Plays way too many games with their Internet pricing - first they are they posted, then they aren't, then they are different. Nice facility and friendly staff. List prices are ridiculously high based on comparables. Played all kinds of games (asking us to sign something saying we'd buy, writing a check for our offer), basically denied the Internet prices we'd printed out, and refused to negotiate even close to what the market showed as a reasonable price. We left and bought essentially the exact same vehicle for over $3000 less than the "great, exciting" offer they made us. Big waste of time.

April 30, 2014

Every dealer conducts their business differently. We recondition our vehicles and offer exclusive warranty on your purchases. Others do not and sometimes they are lower. Plus we really dont know what you bought in comparison. How was the car fax, what is the history? We give that to all our guests upfront, no question to assure your getting the most for your money. If a car is questionable, we sell it at auction, and many used vehicle dealers buy these vehicles from us at auction and sell them for less. Not a problem we just will not sell these types of vehicles, we want you to have the best vehicle for the best price and sometimes that means it costs a little more. Peace of mind and confidence in your dealer goes way beyond price.

Mr.Robert Roepke

by from Jefferson, WI |

So far my experience with Harms has been only on the internet. I have found them to be responsive to all my questions and they are very good on follow-up.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for the kind words...I hope we can do business to your satisfaction.

Thanks to a friendly and accommodating staff!

by from Central Wisconsin |

We couldn't have been more pleased with our car buying experience! The agents were more than friendly and despite a problem here and there such as forgetting our checkbook, they were more than accommodating and understanding even going so far as driving the vehicle which we purchased to our home which was a two hour drive so that we wouldn't have to make the drive back.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We try to go the extra mile for all of our guests. Happy motoring and Thank you for your business.

The best experience ever

by from Janesville |

Quick easy painless and a great staff...these guys went above and beyond normal car dealerships...had a great time and really love my car

April 30, 2014

Thank you so much for the recomendation...it is always a pleasure to serve you.

Poor Closing

by from Madison Wi. |

We went to buy a 2012 Outback which started out good with the sales person, they didnt have the model and color we wanted. The sales person found us one within a 2 hour drive so we signed a contract. After that the part of being a customer went away... I wanted to close the next day and the response was pretty dismal, in fact it took most of the next day to just tell us they could secure the car. After the slow response I found a match to what we wanted 1 hour away and $400 cheaper, I called dealer back and informed them and they said they would work on it. That never happened! We were told later that day to come the next day to close on the car. To start with they let us sit in the waiting room for 1 hour after the time the told us. Next they never reduced the price to the one I found and never a "Im sorry for making you wait". The person who does the closing for this dealership needs retraining or a new position away from customers.

April 30, 2014

So sorry to hear that. Subarus are not easy to come by and I am sure you will enjoy your vehicle. I must assure you, our finance staff is the highest rated in the state line area, so sorry you found them unaccomodating, this is certainly not a responce I see very often, please feel free to contact me directly so I can look into your particular case and find out how we let you down. As I have stated, this is a rarity, so I would like more information. Todd Berg General Manager 608.314.0800