Bill Volz's Westchester

2293 Crompond Rd, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567

New 888-301-8334
Used 888-386-4720
Service 866-531-6679

Our job is outstanding customer satisfaction . . . Everyday.

BILL VOLZ = AWESOME

by from Yorktown Heights, NY |

I was looking to lease a new Dodge Dart Rallye and went to Bill Volz because he is very close to where I live. With over 30 years of car buying / leasing experience under my belt I was ready for the usual deception that most dealers use after they give you a price. What a pleasant surprise. :-). No playing with numbers or additional charges/fees. They didn't have the exact vehicle I wanted there so I did a vehicle search on Dodges website and found the perfect car. They secured the car for me and sent someone to Kingston to pick it up that same day. No extra charge. This car was more expensive than the one they priced out originally, but when they ran the numbers the payment came out less than I calculated. My salesman Bob made the whole experience pleasurable. When I went into close the deal with the finance manager Joe he was very straight forward and didn't try to sell me any additional services or add on any fees. The all inclusive price they gave me was truly all inclusive and they even gave me four free oil changes. The car was delivered to me super clean (I am very picky about that) and was ready when I arrived. I can't say enough good things about the Dart, but that's a whole different review. Being a GM guy I am truly surprised by this car. Anyway the Bill Volz family made me feel like family!! What more can I say. THANK YOU BOB, JOE AND MIKE FOR A TRULY GREAT EXPERIENCE.

Awesome Experience

by from Yorktown, NY |

I am a young female that was looking for a lease. I never once felt like any individual at Volz was trying to pressure me into a deal or take advantage of my age and knowledge. After a great experience, I would highly recommend Bill Volz's dealership in Cortlandt Manor, NY. Additionally, Tom Katz did a tremendous job helping me find the car I had wanted. The follow up and quick replies made this a rather painless experience.

Great buying experience at Bill Volz

by from Carmel NY |

Great place to buy a used or new vehicle. The customer service was helpful and made the process smooth and easy. I bought a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee from this dealer and I wouldn't want to have gone anywhere else. Definitely recommend bill Volz to all potential car buyers!

Easiest buy ever!!

by from Yorktown Heights, NY |

I went in there on a thrusday to look around and talk numbers. I left there on Saturday with my 2015 Jeep Wrangler. With the exception of "i should have bought the 4-door insted of the 2-door"....lol......i LOVE my new car! Tom & Chris were so helpful and easy to deal with. Joe the Finance manager was great and went above and beyond to help get me a good rate. I will definately be going back to them for my next car :)

Bill Volz Dodge - Erich Moeller

by from Yorktown, NY |

My experience with Bill Volz dodge was nothing short of great. This is mainly because of Erich and his efforts which went above and beyond all the other Dodge dealerships I had visited. I was shopping for a 2015 challenger SRT for about a month. I had visited 3 other Dodge dealerships prior visiting Bill Volz. Honestly I forgot about Bill Volz but I had visited them in the past when I was inquiring about another vehicle with them several months earlier. It just so happened Erich had emailed me just to check in and see how I was doing and not to forget about him if I was interested in another car. I emailed him back and told him I was interested in a Challeneger SRT and what prices I had already received from other dealerships. Erich emailed me back a competitive price so I made an appointment to come in. Once there we agreed on a price that was even better than what I expected and blew all the other dealers numbers out of the water. The challenging part now was finding the car I wanted from another dealership to avoid waiting two months for the car to be built at the factory. Not only did Erich go above and beyond finding me a car from a dealership that was willing to give it up....but it had more options and a special phantom black pearl paint job that costs extra out of the factory. Even with the sticker price being more than what we had priced out my payments did not change. I had my SRT in about a week and couldn't have been happier with my experience. Thank you Bill Volz and Erich for getting me such a great car for such a great price.

May 12, 2015

Hello Jason, Thank you for choosing Bill Volz Westchester! We appreciate the five star review of your experience with our sales associate Erich Moeller ;) Congratulations on your new vehicle, and we look forward to a long lasting relationship with you AND your car ;) Warm regards, Jennifer A

Bill Volz - good experience

by from Yorktown Heights, NY |

I just purchased by second vehicle from Bill Volz. My first was a mini van ( Town & Country) which I used the service department exclusively for maintenance and repairs. The service dept is great, tehy have a comfortable waiting area and are pretty accurate on time estimates on completetion of work. When it was time to trade in the mini van I checked out what othe cars the dealership had to offer, based on my experience the sales people have always been helpful and not pushy at all. . Chris Marschhauser was my sales rep. He is pleasant, informative, attenttive, but not pushy. He made the whole process very easy. I test drove a few cars and ended up with the Chrysler 200, which I love. All in all, happy with my experience and my purchase.

May 12, 2015

Hello Karen, Thank you so much for your wonderful review about our service department and your sales associate, Chris Marschhauser. Congratulations on your new Chrysler 200, and thank you for choosing Bill Volz Westchester. Warm regards, Jennifer A.

Excellent staff

by from Mahopac, NY |

Excellent dealership with extremely friendly and personable staff. I would definitely buy another car from them on the future.

May 12, 2015

Hello Steve, Thank you for your review of your experience here at Bill Volz Westchester, and for your kind words about our staff. We look forward to seeing you soon for your next oil change. Warm regards, Jennifer A

Bill Volz

by from Albany NY |

I was located 200 miles away from Bill Volz and it was worth every bit of the drive to experience such excellent salesmanship. Chris M was such a pleasure to speak with and work with. The process from looking at the vehicle to becoming the owner of the vehicle was great!! I will be a returning customer!! They take great care of you!

March 12, 2015

Hi Ms. Fabian, Thank you for traveling such a great distance to buy your vehicle at Bill Volz Westchester. We truly appreciate your business and for taking the time to write this review. All our best, Jennifer A

Great people

by from Peekskill, NY |

Went in there as my first time leasing a car and they were phenomenal

March 12, 2015

Hi Junior, Congratulations on your new lease! Thank you for choosing Bill Volz Westchester, and for giving us a five star rating. We'll see you soon, for your first oil change. Warm Regards, Jennifer A

Stress free purchase

by from Mahopac, NY |

The entire staff at this facility is wonderful. The sales person, Shari, was honest and incredibly knowledgeable. It was a pleasure working with her and I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Trying to finance a car can be stressful and intimidating, but this was not the case here. The finance manager, Joe, was able to get me a great rate for my loan and did so within a matter of minutes. I honestly did not think that I could qualify for a loan, but he handled everything for me and the purchase went smoothly. I highly recommend purchasing a car from Bill Volz. Everyone there is professional and honest. They definitely go out of their way to assist you and to make the car buying experience pleasant and hassle free. I am an extremely satisfied customer.

March 12, 2015

Hello Busto, Thank you for your wonderful review, and congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle ;) We are pleased to know that your car buying experience with us was pleasant and hassle free, as it should be. We look forward to a lasting relationship with both you, and your vehicle. All our best, Jennifer A.

wonderful, easy experience for 1st timer

by from Orange County, NY |

First time purchasing a vehicle-was about 100x easier and smoother than I expected it to be. All of the staff, especially Tiarra, were extremely interested in making me comfortable and happy with my purchase. Due to a snowstorm, the shipment of my Patriot was delayed and they were kind enough to give me a beautiful loaner car in the meantime so I wasn't trapped at home. Couldn't be more pleased with my decision to go to Volz's Westchester.

February 17, 2015

Hi Kelly, We're so pleased to know that your experience in purchasing your vehicle was easy and comfortable, despite the snow ;) Thank you for choosing Bill Volz Westchester, and WELCOME TO THE VOLZ AUTO FAMILY ;) Congratulations! Warm Regards, Jennifer A