Sports & Imports

Sports & Imports

7944 East 15th Street, Tulsa, OK 74112

Used 888-379-1643

We're a family owned & operated business serving Tulsa for over 30 years at the same location.

Amazing Car-buying Experience!

by from Tulsa, OK |

I've had the best ever car-buying experience at Sports & Imports. Not once did I feel any pressure from Dennis, my sales person. I knew which car I was interested in and he didn't try to steer me to something else. I told Dennis I had financing through my credit union and he didn't try to "get me a better deal" by running my credit through tens of other "finance companies". I appreciated the No-Haggle pricing which also meant no miscellaneous "doc fees" added to the final price. The price IS the price. I had visited 3 other dealerships recently and had those bad experiences and then some, but not at Sports & Imports. Hours were spent at the other dealerships but less than an hour at Sports & Imports. Best of all, I love the '02 Acura I purchased. I feel like I got an amazing car with everything I was looking for, and for a good price. Thank you so much!!

May 24, 2014

Thank you!!!

Incredible experience bying my car!

by from Claremore, OK |

I went to many dealerships on a car search, but I have a best treatment at Sports & Imports. I got a great car and even better than I expected. I recommend to everyone if you want a car go to Sports & Imports first.

Great Experience with Sports & Imports

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

I was so impressed with the great customer service that I received at Sports & Imports. I was pleasantly surprised with this no pressure, honest, and fair car buying experience! I left with a car that I love and feeling like I was getting a great deal! I would definitely recommend buying from Sports & Imports!

Very professional

by from Derby, KS |

Warmly greeted and very knowledgable. Offered a test drive and was out in about an hour with my new car. I would recommend Sports & Imports to friends and family. Thanks!

Great experience

by from Tulsa, OK |

We had a great experience with Jeff. He was straight forward with us. He knew we wanted an MDX, and although he had 6 on the lot, never pushed us to buy a more expensive one. We felt comfortable that we were getting a good deal and appreciated they use a reputable known shop to evaluate the vehicle. All of the cars we looked at were very clean. I have always been leery of some no haggle dealers, but this was not one of those times. All of the cars we considered were at or below NADA values. We have two more children that will be driving in the next couple of years, and this will be the first (and only I fully suspect) dealer we go to.

Great service!!

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

No problem with purchasing. Great attitude, no rushing or being pushy. No need to haggle. They explained very detail step by step. Very helpful with paperwork and helpful with explaining the loan process.

Very professional

by from Broken Arrow, OK 74014 |

For Cars.com/DealerReviews1 Our experiences at ?Sports and Imports?, in Tulsa, Oklahoma were nothing short of very professional. We purchased a car from them at the very first of August?? There was an imperfection that needed attention. I might add that this ?imperfection? was minor of nature but could have evolved into things possibly more dangerous. The air bags light remained blinking any time the car was running. Dennis and the guys at Sports and Imports sent me to a place that evidently they use quite often and that had an instrument that would negate the problem. After taking it to them, it was evident that their instrument was not ?current? enough to take care of this problem so Sports and Imports sent us to a Toyota and Lexus specialist. There they cured the problem and all was as should be. None of this cost me a single penny. They also went out of their way to obtain another FOB for this car. Of course I paid for that but just the fact that they took on the trouble to order it for me and to install it?s signals to work for my car is another example of their professionalism. I would recommend Sports and Imports to anyone I know who might be looking for a car. Another notable thing, at least to me, is that ALL of the cars they had for sale were a notch, or two, up from what one would normally see from this type auto dealership. I was told that they?ve been in business for 25 years, and after dealing with them, I can see why they have been around that long. Randy Payton

Great car & services

by from Tulsa Ok |

Dennis Farquhar was very friendly and polite. We liked that Sports & Imports had the car fax about the cars that they sell. We felt at ease with Mr. Farquhar. We didn't feel like he was trying to pull the wool over our eyes. He was up front and honest. These day and time, that is a quality you rarely find. He didn't try to talk us into buying a car. He just showed us the car fax and let us make our own mind up. We appreciated that so very much. The day we picked the car up, the gentleman that assisted us was very nice. He explained everything to us in full detail. I think his name was Rob. We love our 2008 Toyota Avalon. Thank you for your kindness, it is so refreshing & appreciated. May God bless your business.

September 10, 2014

AMAZING 2012 Ford Focus!

by from Tulsa, OK |

My fiance and I just bought a 2012 Ford Focus SE Hatchback and we could not be happier! The car is wonderful and Dennis was a great guy to work with! Thanks guys!

September 10, 2014

Great Experience

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

I was buying a car for the first time, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I knew I was looking for a low-milage Prius, and I never felt pressured to look at something else, or something out of my budget. I also appreciated that Dennis let me take time to consider before I actually bought the car, and didn't pressure me to make a decision in the moment. There were a couple small cosmetic things (missing hubcap, surface-level scratches) that they fixed for me before I purchased car. I've had the Prius for about 10 days now, and I absolutely love it! I feel like I got a great quality car with the milage I was looking for, within my price range. Overall it was a great, stress-free experience and I'm very glad I found Sports & Imports.

August 28, 2014

2nd Time Around

by from Tulsa, OK |

Two years ago I bought a older model Camry at Sports & Imports for my oldest daughter, a new driver at the time. The buying experience with Rob was easy and stress-free. I just bought another Camry for the next young driver in the family, this time working with Dennis. Again...easy and stress-free. I'm confident I got a good car for a fair price. #3 will be ready in two years, and I know where to shop first.

August 28, 2014