Sports & Imports

Sports & Imports

7944 East 15th Street, Tulsa, OK 74112

Used 888-379-1643

We're a family owned & operated business serving Tulsa for over 30 years at the same location.

just bought 07 rav4

by from tulsa ok |

great car buy at very honest dealer. called ahead had finance ready with two banks so i could pick rates. my salesman Dennis was great to work with.

February 10, 2014

Thank you!!!

Love my lexus!

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

Finally found the one I was looking for here. They were very friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate to send friends there when they are in the market for a good used car and a fair price. Thanks!

February 9, 2014

Thank You!!!

Great Place to buy a car!

by from Tulsa OK |

Wonderful service! Excellent price! Fair trade in! My family has bought three cars over the years from Sports and Imports and we have been impressed with all of them. No pressure sales, and quality pre-owned inventory is first rate. I would most certainly buy here again. Thanks for the Honda Pilot.

February 10, 2014

Thank you!!!

Excellent service and ease of sale

by from Memphis, TN |

From my first call, they were very accommodating. There was no sales pressure and they use the single pricing method, the price is the price. I got a great deal on a 2006 Acura MDX. I wasn't offered as much on a trade as I would have liked, but their offer was exactly the same as Carmax on the trade. Would definitely buy here again.

December 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post. We really appreciate your business, you bought a beautiful MDX.

2nd purchase in 3 years

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

The fellows at Sports & Imports are great! No pressue to buy, very knowledgable about their vehicles and they gave me a very fair value on my trade, which I had bought from them 3 years ago. We are very pleased with our new Subaru & would be happy to go back for a 3rd vehicle in the future.

December 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm sure the Subie did great in our recent snow!!!

Superior dealer and good experience

by from Tulsa Ok |

I just bought my 3rd vehicle in the last 11 months. I am a very satisfied buyer and do research on all my vehicles. Dennis Farquhar was very helpful and did not pressure me into buying my 2007 Honda Accord. They have competitive prices and very clean well kept cars. My 2006 crv and my 2006 civic have been very reliable cars the last 11 months. I would definitely recommend Sports and Imports to anyone looking for a good deal.

December 15, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate your business.

Great experience!

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

We had a great experience here. All the vehicles were exactly as they were on the website, the price posted was the real price, and everyone we came in contact with was professional and friendly. Highly recommend this dealership, and we will be back the next time we are searching for a vehicle!

November 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to reply. We really appreciate it.

The owner fixed our problems!

by from tulsa, ok |

Our car buying experience with Sports and Imports was a pleasant one. The salesmen was friendly, honest and accommodating. Also, there was some issues with the vehicle's alignment and the owner payed for it to be fixed. About one month into driving it, there were a few other minor issues which were troublesome. After we posted a negative review expressing our disappointment, the owner contacted us and expressed his concern. He then worked with us again to fix the problems. We were recommended to Sports and Imports by my uncle(who had bought two vehicles there) and we would definitely recommend this business to family and friends. Overall, we experienced great customer service and an owner who cares about keeping his clients happy.

Fair and reasonable deal on a Honda Ridgeline.

by from Ozawkie, KS |

This purchase was a good experience. I've bought a lot of cars in my life, and a lot of them required getting through all of the unpleasant salesman/dealership traps. This one didn't. The deal was fair and reasonable from the start. I'll look here again when I need my next car.

November 20, 2013

Thank you for the kind words.

Great experience

by from Locust grove, ok |

Great buying experience. Nice car and no sales pressure.

August 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time post this. We appreciate it!