Gateway Kia

1425 Easton Rd, Warrington, PA 18976

New 866-649-5874
Used 866-693-1572
Service 888-664-1410

All we do is discount KIAS!

Exceptional service!

by from Warrington, PA |

Purchasing a vehicle is an extremely stressful experience. I have purchased many vehicles, three of which have been purchased from this very dealership. This has been my best experience to date. Lorenzo made this process enjoyable. He is extremely knowledgeable and answered all questions. He was extremely polite, pleasant, and patient! Guiding my wife and me through this difficult process, I will be referring friends and family to Lorenzo at your dealership and will not be buying any vehicles from anyone other than him. Also, another reason for us continually returning to your dealer is the exceptional service we receive in your service department. Scott and Tim have been extremely good to us and we. Would never trust our vehicles with any one other!

Very Pleased with their salesmanship

by from Quakertown |

I was very pleased with the salesmanship Rick demonstrated. He was anxious, but no pressure, to meet my specifications. But he was somewhat limited by the stock on hand. The Sportage he found for me is very adequate for my needs. I visited your dealership 3 times before deciding on the vehicle that satisfied my wife and I. Rick was a gentleman each time, and very thorough in explaining the advantages of the Sportage. Thank you for an excellent experience. I will definitely recommend Gateway to family and friends. Sincerely, Don S.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from PHILADELPHIA PA. |

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK JOE WEBER, FOR MAKING MY NEW CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD. HE WAS VERY QUICK TO COME TO ME WHEN I WALKED INTO THE SHOWROOM,HE TOOK ME TO THE CAR I WAS ASKING ABOUT, THE 2013 KIA RIO,EXPLAINED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAR,EVEN ENTERED ME TO WIN IT FOR FREE,THEN WE SAT DOWN HE TOOK MY INFORMATION FOR FINANCING,THEN WE WENT FOR A TEST DRIVE,WHEN WE CAME BACK,I WAS DRIVING AWAY IN MY NEW CAR.I WILL REFER ANYONE LOOKING FOR A KIA TO THIS DEALERSHIP! THANK YOU JOE AND ALL THE FINANCE TEAM WHO HELPED PUT ME IN MY NEW RIO!

Bought super clean used car

by from Havertown, Pa |

I purchased a really clean, well prepped used car from Gateway Kia. The sales staff, even beyond my rep, were very friendly and gave a good dealership experience. About a week out, I had an issue that was not warrantee covered and they stepped up to help me out. Although I have not used the free service/new loaner car provided with the purchase yet, I was very surprised that a dealer would even offer this for a used car client. Very good experience!!

Horrendous Service Department

by from Warminster, PA |

I took my car in to this dealer at 9:00 A.M., as per my appointment, for a minor warranty repair. The car was promised to be ready by 2:00 P.M. that day. Not having heard from them by 3:30 P.M., I telephoned and was told that repair would not be completed until the following day, but I was promised that the car would be ready by noon. It is now 4:20 P.M. and I am still waiting for a call from the service department that the car is ready. I called the dealer at 2:00 P.M. and 4:00 P.M. to inquire as to status of repair, and was told both times that the technician was "just finishing up." I will follow up with a report as to the quality of the repair, if and when I ever get back my car.

A+++++ customer service in every department!

by from Warwick Township, Bucks County, PA |

I purchased my new Kia Sportage in 2012 and I couldn't be happier. From the time that I walked in the door to the time I left, all of the staff were very helpful and very courteous. I had my infant grandson in tow and throughout the lengthy sales process, they were all very helpful in keeping him occupied, happy and well-fed! :-) The sales experience in itself, although tedious, was easily handled step-by-step, thanks to everyone from my wonderful salesman, Lorenzo Kemmerlin, to the sales manager, the service manager, the young lady that wrote up the finance papers, even the other sales reps. I felt as though my initial presence was welcomed, unlike one other dealership I first visited in Lansdale, and that my business was sincerely appreciated. This is the first Kia I have owned and it is, indeed, THE most fun to drive, easy to maneuver and very reasonably priced. When I visit the service department, the service staff is always pleasant, no matter how busy or rushed they may be, they are patient and they take the time to explain things that need to be taken care of. I will continue to be a customer of Gateway Kia in Warrington for years to come.

Pleasant experience

by from Philadelphia, p |

We were looking for a very specific car, make, model, year, and color. We saw it advrrised at Gateway, called, and went to have a look despite the rather long driving distance. Assuming there would be some hard-sell, bait-and-switch, or other objectionable behavior we have encountered in the past when buying a car, we were surprised and pleased to be treated with respect and straight talk by everyone, and especially Lorenzo, our salesperson. We got the car we wanted at a fair price in a hassle-free environment.

Very condierate sales procedure

by from New Hope PA |

From our very first visit to your dealership on 3/9/2013 we received maximum attention and care, initially by your general sales manager Mr. Eric Tunkel. Eric introduced my wife and myself after an inital conversation to your sales consultant Mr. Lorenzo R. Kemmerlin. Eric could have not put us in any better care and considerate sales / purchase procedure. Lorenzo patiently explained all needed details for a Sorento purchase, being the car of our choice. We were most appreciative of the calm yet very friendly atmosphere in dealing with Lorenzo, without any sales pressure whatsoever and good real work without any gimmiks or hidden elements. Yes, we will recommend your dealership highly, in particular Eric and Lorenzo, the best. This is an honest statement about our experience given without any input or request from your staff. Yours, Nora and Goetz D. New Hope / Solebury PA

The Guys at Gateway Kia Made it Happen

by from Warrington PA |

My salesperson Chris Banner was the first person we saw when arriving at the lot. When we asked for the internet manager that had been helping us with our questions, Tom Forman, Chris gladly went to get him. Chris introduced us to Tom, who explained he only took care of the internet part and handed us over to Chris. Upon doing that, we sat down and started to get down to business. But. it did not feel like business at all. Chris asked us what we were looking for. I stated that we saw an Acura RSX on the website. He said let's go see it. When I told him that was the one, we went right in and started the paperwork. Chris made the process smooth and explained every step. During the conversation I found out he was a die-hard Eagles fan. I am a Giants fan and Kay, who was with me, is an Eagles fan too. Chris shared some of his Eagles stories while we waited for approval. He was enthusiastic the whole way through. Upon getting the approval, Chris setup the test drive. During this time we found out that he served in the Armed Forces. We also found out that he was vet tech, and so is Kay. Upon completion of the test drive, he asked how was the ride and I told him I wanted the car. We went back inside and Chris gave us NutriGrain bars and brownies while we waited for Harry to finish getting the paperwork together. We went to Harry's office to sign all of the paperwork, which also went smoothly. Harry was cool too. He explained every form before I signed it. Chris had the car prepared for our departure. Before leaving he took a picture of me in front of my 'new' Acura RSX. I want to thank Chris for all of his helpfulness, making the process pressure free and for being very informative. I wasn't even planning on going home with the car that night, but the guys at Gateway Kia - Warrington made it happen. Chris, thank you for helping me obtain my car and for serving our country. Owen

Highly recommend!

by from Warrington, PA |

Very helpful staff. Nice, clean facility. Sales staff was able to answer my questions without hesitation. Would recommend to others when looking for a new car.

Professional!

by from Warrington, PA |

Lorenzo Kemmerlin actually sold us 2 cars! He was very personable and courteous and knew everything about the cars we looked at. He was patient and went out of his way to accommodate our requests.If I knew anyone going to Kia to look at cars I would definitely tell them to ask for Lorenzo! Al was very patient and understanding. He went out of his way to make us comfortable offering us something to drink while we were waiting. He listened to our requests and helped us to finish the deal and we left with a beautiful new car!