Hertrich Toyota Scion

(4.3) 6 Reviews

1367 Bay Rd, Milford, DE 19963

Purchased a used car! Fantastic service!!

by from Dover de |

I would just like to say that my experience at Toyota In Milford was more than pleasant. I went in there knowing what I wanted to spend. After jumping through hoops I'm sure to try and get my deal worked out they came back w exactly what I asked for! I was extremely pleased!! My family and I will b eternally grateful for there help. I live in Dover but was so pleased I will be driving to Milford to have my car serviced there! Thanks to everyone who had a hang in helping me and my family!!!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Milford, Deleware |

I want to take the time to mention the excellent customer service i get at Hertrich Toyota in Milford. I retired from the Air Force after 31 years of honorable service and my wife and i recently moved to Milford, Deleware. I actually purchased my car in Pa before i knew i would be moving. I take my 2012 Toyota Scion to Hertrich for service, and you would think i purchased the car from them. John Burton, my service rep, goes over and above to make me feel important and welcome. And my appointment is always when i make it, and the time it takes to service my car is just how long it takes. There are other people who work there that i have come to know, and to name a few, Cris Mattes, Renee Brady, and of course John Burton, and its like they all come from the same mold. I worked for the Wing Logistices Cdr and i know all about customer service and its importance. He accepted nothing less then giving the customer 110%, so i am critical when it comes to how people treat me and the quality of service. I would recommend this dealership, Hertrich, to anyone interested in purchasing a car and getting excellent and personal service afteward. I give them a military stamp of approval.

Spectacular sales environment, Great customer serv

by from Milford, DE |

Outstanding follow through on customer service, sales follow up. Convenient, flexible with pricing, great buying process - easily understandble and well explained. Would definitely buy here again and recommend Hertrich Toyota to anyone!!

Amazing Car Experience

by from Harrington DE |

I was amazed when I walked in the door at the clean, new feeling of the store! I was greeted by a salesman who was interested in what my needs were in a vehicle. I told them what price I wanted to stay around and the team at Hertrich Toyota went out of their way to make it happen. I drove away in a beautiful new vehicle. I plan to go back not only for my next vehicle but for free car washes just to see the team!

Great Service

by from Bowie MD |

Bought a 2012 Toyota Rav4 from Ducky and the sales manager Pat Papineau helped with the deal.... very simple transaction... told them the car i wanted and what i wanted to pay and they had the vehicle ready and me out of there in less than 2 hours... great service, nice people. great place to do business... I'll be back

Not happy with my experience.

by from Virginia |

These folks are not forthright, completely unhappy with my experience with Hertrich Toyota. I had asked for specific pictures on a vehicle that Hertrich Toyota had in stock. I received some pictures however they were not exactly what I had asked for. I tried a second time, I was told that I would receive them. I received a few but still not what I had asked for. I made a trip that was 4.5hrs (220 miles) from my home as Hertrich promised me that the vehicle was perfect and that I was not to be disappointed. I put a deposit on the vehicle and made the trip based on trusting the manager on the phone. Once I got to the dealership, the vehicle was clean and put in an area where I could inspect it. After inspection, I realized that all of the pictures were pictures of areas that were problem free. They neglected to take pictures of the areas that I requested for the exact reason why I had requested them in the first place! The vehicle was not in the shape they claimed it to be, and I feel that I was directly mislead to make the trip out, being that I would be a total of 9 hours of driving and (200.00$ out of pocket for fuel and carfax) that I would overlook the issues, or just simply not find the issues. Well big mistake. I looked it over and discovered exactly what would have kept me away from this particular vehicle. I had also directly asked the sales person about the condition of the vehicle and was repeatedly reassured that it was mint, perfect, etc.. I dealt with one of the sales managers while I was there. He was nice and seemed helpful however, as I was looking the vehicle over I felt as if he was pointing things out to distract me from really looking at problem areas. All in all, I do not and will not recommend these folks to anyone that I am affiliated with.