Yark BMW

6055 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-280-4243 New 888-280-4243
Used 888-280-1125 Used 888-280-1125
Service 877-227-0714 Service 877-227-0714

Yark BMW is Just What You're Looking For!

THE Best BMW Dealer... Period!

by from Sylvania, OH |

My wife and I have purchased 14 BMW in the last 21 years, all from Yark. Besides being the best auto on the road, Yark has been the reason we have stayed with BMWs... even though the cost of purchasing one has become almost obscene. Lucky for BMW, they have a premier dealer with a terrific sales and service organization.

July 24, 2012

Billy, Thank you so much for choosing Yark BMW over and over again! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Yark Exceeds other Car Dealerships

by from Sylvania, OH |

If you want to feel as though your business is appreciated, patronize Yark BMW! Since 1995, my husband and I have purchased BMW's from this dealership. That would not be the case if service from every aspect (sales, finance, service, Genius) wasn't what one would expect when purchasing a luxury vehicle. Beginning with selection and delivery of your new vehicle and each one subsequent, even 20 years later, they are excited for you! People from the sales department spend as much time as you need going over new features and customizing them to fit you. When it comes time for scheduled service, the service department is courteous, efficient and fun. The mechanics are good, probably the best in the area. Then there is my new car....2016 X1! Blows the previous X1 out of the water with some amazing features. I'm thrilled....again!

April 26, 2016

We will always be excited to serve you! Thank you for your continuous business with our dealership and we are so happy to know that you love your new BMW.

Great service

by from Sylvania , Ohio |

Rob Rohrs did an excellent job! Found exactly what I wanted and needed ...Thanks

April 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience on our review site and for choosing to give our dealership your business! We truly appreciate you! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Great Service

by from Findlay Ohio |

Dave in Service was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. It was a great experience.

March 26, 2016

We appreciate your business and thank you for this kind review!

Superior Service

by from Sylvania Ohio |

One of the best auto service in the country... Always professional, prompt and loaner cars always available. Thank you John for the superior and pleasant service. you really do care about your customers....

February 3, 2016

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We will commend John for providing you with great service and we look forward to helping you again!

Excellent experience overall

by from Toledo, OH |

These guys and gals genuinely care about their customers, starting with the purchase process, going through financing and maintenance department. They are always available, Loaners are always available and very nice. repairs are top notch, and the sales people are there to help make buying or leasing a positive and hassle free experience

January 20, 2016

We genuinely appreciate this kind review Dr. Otaibi! Thank you for continuing to give our dealership your business.

Professional

by from Maumee, Ohio |

Scheduling is efficient and prompt - staff is more than courteous - service is wonderful. They had to order a part, it came in quickly and they immediately called and took care of it - made sure I had a car to drive while mine was being worked on. One a scale of one to ten .... they are an eleven! Great group of people.

January 13, 2016

Thank you for this 5 Star Review! We appreciate your business!

Excellent Experience

by from Manchester, MI |

I called about a particular vehicle that had just been listed and made arrangements to see it within 48 hours for a test drive. I was warmly greeted by Rick upon my arrival, shown the vehicle, went on a test drive with the sales person who provide direction and allowed me to explore the vehicle. Upon return, my car was inspected, terms discussed, and agreed. The Finance Manager, Shane, was equally impressive in his duties. He prepared the documents, talked with my finance company and even arranged a better rate. I can fully recommend Yark BMW based on my experience with the staff today. They were helpful, professional, and courteous to me. I never felt a bit of pressure and was pleased to take delivery of my vehicle from them.

January 13, 2016

We sincerely appreciate this feedback. Please know that we will always be here in the future for all of your automotive needs! Welcome to the Yark BMW family!

Great service and friendly people

by from Toledo, OH |

The car had initial problems connecting to the internet. Problem was resolved after about a month or 2 and the service was outstanding.

October 22, 2015

We do apologize you had issues with your car, but we are so happy that we were able to quickly and efficiently resolve your issues!

Great Service!

by from Defiance OH |

Took our 328d in to get engine light checked, we ended up getting our oil service taken care of and a new set of tires installed all without an appointment! We even had a loaner X3 to drive while the work was being done! Thanks a bunch for fitting us in and getting everything done the same day!

October 16, 2015

Hi Mike! We are always happy to help! Thank you for this great feedback and let us know if there is anything more we can do to serve you!