6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-280-4243
Used 888-280-1125
Service 877-227-0714

Yark BMW delivers

THE Best BMW Dealer... Period!

by from Sylvania, OH |

My wife and I have purchased 14 BMW in the last 21 years, all from Yark. Besides being the best auto on the road, Yark has been the reason we have stayed with BMWs... even though the cost of purchasing one has become almost obscene. Lucky for BMW, they have a premier dealer with a terrific sales and service organization.

July 24, 2012

Billy, Thank you so much for choosing Yark BMW over and over again! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Great service!

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

I have been buying cars from Steve Messinger and getting my vehicle serviced here for years! I have owned several BMWs and buying each and every one has been a pleasure. Service is also great! They have very flexible appointment times and have always been up front and honest about repairs.

November 5, 2013

Thank you Jane for sharing your experiences with us! We truly value each of our customers and are always here to help! Please let us know if you need anything!

Great service team at Yark!

by from Toledo, OH |

Recently, my check engine light came on and I was really worried. I brought my car in to the service team at Yark BMW and they helped put my mind at ease. John was very helpful and explained everything to me every step of the way. My car is now running great thanks to this great service department!

November 1, 2013

Hi Jamie! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to correct this for you and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

great dealership

by from Toledo, OH |

I bought a used car back in September at Yark BMW and the salesperson was great! No pressure car shopping, he let us test drive many cars, and we even left the dealership to think about the purchase, and ended up buying the car later in the week. I would highly recommend Yark BMW to any of my friends who are purchasing a car.

March 13, 2013

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to giving you satisfactory experiences in the future! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you further!

Very pleasant buying experience

by from Lima, OH |

We bought a Lexus IS350 and our salesman was Bill Potter. Everybody that we dealt with (Reception, Finance, Sales) exhibited professionalism and courtesy. Pricing on the vehicle was very competitive. We got a good deal on our trade as well. We are extremely happy with our buying experience at Yark BMW.

March 13, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on your experience! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you!

My best car buying experience ever!

by from Toledo, OH |

The showroom is inviting and relaxing. Everyone, including the finance person was professional and super nice. My 2009 Mini Cooper feels like a new car - very clean! Free coffee and pop a plus. This was truly my best car buying experience ever!

August 30, 2012

We appreciate your kind comments and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our #1 priority is to exceed your expectations and we are happy to know that you were completely satisfied with every aspect of your visit with us! We hope you LOVE your new Mini Cooper and we can't wait to hear about the adventures you take in it! Feel free to stop by anytime for a refreshing beverage and let us know how things are going with your new ride!

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE MY NEW 2013 RED 328I-SPORT LINE BMW

by from Milan, OH |

I recently picked up my new 2013 Red 328i - Sport Line BMW. I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE it!!! I have had several BMW- 3 series in the past and this one is by far the BEST ONE YET. It is so much fun to drive and the drive is so smooth, quite, and fast. Thank you Steve Kizewic, the Sales Manager and Steve Messinger, my Sales guy and for taking such GREAT care of me and for taking the time to show me all of the cool gadgets that the car has. It was also nice to meet the owner D J Yark.

August 28, 2012

Thank you sharing for your experience with us! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to know how thrilled you are about your new BMW! We are always here to help so just let us know if you need anything in the future!

by from Holland, OH |

I have been dealing with Yark BMW for the past 5 years. Enjoyed working with Steve Kizewic in selecting the vehicle and have had great service. Especially like the loaner program. Joe D.

April 20, 2012

Thanks for your continued support Joe D. We strive to keep our customers this satisfied!

A Premier BMW Dealer!

by from Sylvania, OH |

My wife and I have been loyal Yark BMW customers since 1991... we both drive BMW's and all of them (13 in all) from Yark. From the sales experience working with Steve Kizewic (12 of the our 13 BMW's) to the exceptional service department (Pete, Keith, Dave) and their brilliant technicians - 5 stars are not enough to rate how good the entire organization really is... 10 stars! In fact, I finally convinced my brother (a devout Mercedes and Audi owner for decades) to switch to Yark BMW... not only for the exceptional vehicle, but for the exceptional DEALER.

April 20, 2012

Thanks Bill. Its our pleasure to help with whatever you and your wife may need! Serving you is our pleasure!

yark bmw

by from toledo ohio |

The people at Yark do a fabulous job. I have bought many cars from them and will continue to do so. Everything about the operation is first class: service, purchase and followup, the reason i stay with BMW is the gang at yark

April 20, 2012

Thanks for your kind words. We strive to be first class in all of our daily business!

Unbeatable

by from Sylvania, OH |

Having bought Lexus, Jaguar, Audi and Mercedes vehicles, the one thing that keeps me coming back to BMW is YARK. Great experience each and every time.

April 20, 2012

Paul thanks so much for your valuable feedback. Hope all is great with your new 5 series. Dont hesitate to call or stop by if we can help with anything!