Yark BMW

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-280-4243
Used 888-280-1125
Service 877-227-0714

Yark BMW is Just What You're Looking For!

THE Best BMW Dealer... Period!

by from Sylvania, OH |

My wife and I have purchased 14 BMW in the last 21 years, all from Yark. Besides being the best auto on the road, Yark has been the reason we have stayed with BMWs... even though the cost of purchasing one has become almost obscene. Lucky for BMW, they have a premier dealer with a terrific sales and service organization.

July 24, 2012

Billy, Thank you so much for choosing Yark BMW over and over again! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Service was the Quality that I Receive Back Home

by from Durham, NC |

I'm visiting family in Toledo and currently reside in North Carolina. It can sometimes be iffy when you rely on a service department "off your home turf" so to speak. This was not the case with Yark BMW. I was greeted immediately upon my arrival and we went over the repairs to be done to my vehicle. The dealership provided a loaner. This was fortunate as some of the parts had to be sent to Yark by overnight express. My service advisor kept me informed each step of the way. I was very pleased with my experience and would recommend Yark BMW to other BMW owners that require service.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we sincerely appreciate this feedback on your experience! We are happy to know that you left our dealership completely satisfied with your experience and please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help!

Exceeding Expectations

by from Toledo, OH. |

Easy to Business with. John and his team exceeded our expectation and got us in and out in one day of service when we expected it to take multiple days. Overly communicated throughout the day to ensure we understood where he was in the process. We will be moving soon to a new city, and are very sad that we have to leave the Yark team. they will be hard to surpass.

June 30, 2015

We will miss you too, Jay! Our team has always enjoyed serving you and will always be here to help in the future. Thank you for your business and good luck with all of your future endeavors!

excellent

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

Yark BMW is the best dealer I have ever dealt with from the purchasing point until two days ago when I had to take it for service. John took care of the problem with great professionalism, he was prompt, pleasant and fix the problem correctly.

June 30, 2015

Hi Sal! Thank you for this incredible review regarding your most recent experience with our Service Advisor John. We will always be here when you need us!

Great job Yark !!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Bought a CPO 550 iX from Yark, but had an engine problem about a month after getting it home. I live 90 miles away from Yark. The fix involved a previous campaign fix by BMW. My local dealership contacted the Service Manager at Yark, Keith Wallace, who then contacted me about the fix. Yark asked if they could transport the car back to their dealership for the fix. Keith was wonderful. He kept me informed of the progress and it didn't cost me a cent. When the car was done, they offered to deliver it to either my work or my home so that I would be minimally inconvenienced. They brought it right to my home, 90 miles away, and even called as they got close. It was unfortunate that it needed a re-do, but Yark was fantastic through the entire process. Good Job !!

June 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this experience on our review page. We truly appreciate the opportunity you've given us to correct the engine problems your vehicle. We will always be here in the future so please do not hesitate to ask if you need anything at all. Thanks again Mr Longardner!

Excellent

by from Perrysburg, OH |

buying was a pleasure. 2014 228i. Took back for scheduled maintenance. Loaner offered. scheduling very convenient. staff pleasant and professional. maintenance done ahead of time. car always comes back very clean

May 18, 2015

Thank you for this great review!

Service on my BMW

by from Findlay, Ohio |

Dave and Keith are great to work with and I have had no issues each time I have come in for service. I live in Findlay so time is precious as with anyone else. I enjoy having prompt and efficient service done and completion very close to when they say it will be done. Work is done correctly and I have had good experience so far with Yark BMW.

May 4, 2015

Hi Rob! Thank you for sharing these experiences on our review site. We appreciate your business and please know that we will always be here to help.

Courteous and respectful experience at Yark BMW.

by from Graham, NC |

I contacted Yark via email re: the 2012 Z4 roadster and promptly received a reply about the vehicle. Richard Coleman was courteous and respectful of my needs and answered all questions about the car. The finance department was equally impressive and again treated me as a valued customer and got the deal done! From day one until now with follow up calls, Yark has impressed me with their customer service. Way to go guys!~

April 28, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review about working with our sales advisor Rick! We appreciate your business and if you need any assistance in the future we will always be here to serve you.

Fantastic Experience

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I live 90 miles away but saw a BMW that interested me online and made the call to Bill Potter at Yark. Bill arranged for the car to be available for a test drive that day and I drove over to Toledo. We went for a test drive, changed drivers, and I drove back to the dealership. There was no pressure from Bill and he did a great job at answering my questions. I bought the car right then. We quickly agreed on a trade for my car which was totally fair. The process was easy and they could not have been more accommodating. Then Madeleine came out and walked me through all the fun electronics in the car. A few final signatures, and I drove home smiling in a BMW 550i Xdrive.

April 20, 2015

We are so happy you made the trip to find the vehicle that was perfect for you! We hope you thoroughly enjoy your new vehicle and that we see you again in the future!

Love My Car!

by from Holland, OH |

I love my new 4 series convertible! The weather isn?t cooperating but soon will. Steve Kizewic and team treated me like a good friend. He converted me to BMW (ok maybe he had a little help). Thank you Steve. Your team is the best!

April 3, 2015

Thank you for choosing our dealership for the purchase of your new 4 Series BMW! We appreciate this kind review and we look forward to your next visit!

Beyond Exceptional

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

Yark BMW always treats me and my car 110%. They do a great job communicating any issues that may arise. They always maintain the highest level of service and are willing to go the extra mile to insure my car is maintained to BMW standards. I can't imagine taking my car any place else for service.

April 3, 2015

We appreciate this review about your experiences with us as well as your patronage with our dealership. We work hard to give you the highest level of service and we are happy to know we've earned your trust. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to serve you in the future.