Sandia BMW Mini

6001 Pan American Fwy, Albuquerque, NM 87109

Used 888-233-8824

Sandia BMW - Think twice

by from Annoyed, CO |

Sandia BMW recently posted a BMW for sale in which I was interested. After negotiating with them over price and options, based on the information I was provided both verbally and in writing, I FLEW to Albuquerque to accept delivery. It was only after taking a day off work, getting a babysitter, purchasing plane tickets, and arriving at the dealership did I learn the car did not have the options promised. The salesperson and "managers" NEVER once apologized for the problem, only asking "What can we do to get you to go ahead and buy this car?" They did not offer solutions, or any reasonable offers themselves - assuming because I had flown to ABQ there was no way I would be leaving without purchasing the car.

Buyer beware

by from Denver, Co |

I flew down to pick up a car that they had advertised. I came from Denver. The car did not have the options promised. Could have been a mistake but there were a lot of signs to the contrary including them not updating the advertisement and specifically selling to out-of-towners in that ad by saying free pickup at the airport.