Capital Cities Imported Cars / BMW/ VW

617 Route 9w, Glenmont, NY 12077

Made it very easy to buy a car !!!

by from Waterford NY |

I would highly recommend Capital Cities. They were very efficient. Every question was answered. Their were no games with the price of my car. I would not buy a BMW from anyone else.

A great car buying experience.

by from East Berne,NY |

Jim Baker presided over the best car buying experience we have had. We never felt rushed while we test drove several cars and waffled over details. His knowledge of the cars on the lot and BMW in General was extensive, and we never felt like our questions were stupid. A genuine guy in what is sometimes perceived as a business for phonies. Follow up has been great, Capital Cities has become our car dealership.

Easy purchase process leads to a great new car!

by from Niskayuna, New York |

Very pleasant shopping experience. Lots of choices, flexible and efficient buying process. Lovely facility. Educated and experienced sales team.

Best dealer in the area

by from Voorheesville, NY |

No free cruises, flat screen TV or misleading commercials, just BMWs. We've bought 3 cars there and I can't recommend them more highly.

Capital Cities BMW

by from Albany, NY |

I just purchased my new BMW from them and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

First BMW

by from Albany NY |

Having never bought or even been in a BMW showroom I didn't know exactly what to expect but was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience! No pressure, just " what can we do to make this deal?" Not a lot of haggling back and forth, and the salesman was very knowledgeable!

Capital Cities BMW: High Expectations Exceeded

by from New York, Ny |

When you buy a BMW, you have VERY high expectations and you expect that to include the buying experience. You expect a non-pushy, thoughtful and very knowledge salesman and that is what i got. Starting with two separate test drives of four cars to the negotiations to the close. Once I landed on a model, the offer came quickly and was competitive to offers from other BMW dealers near and far. The close was quick and professional. As was the very detailed, in car education of the complicated i-drive system. My high expectations were exceeded.

Great Experience

by from Guilderland, NY |

I recently purchase a BMW Series 3 at Capital Cities. Their provided me with outstanding service and personal attention to detail in making my experience of purchasing a vehicle at Capital Cities a truly memorable and rewarding experience. Phil, Cathy, and the team made me feel like a king. Their support and attention has been over and above what I have ever experienced with any other dealership in my many years of auto buying. Great Capital Cities team. Thanks again, Sincerely, Jim McCafferty

Awful customer service

by from glenmont, NY |

I bought a VW from them, and I was very happy with the car, until little things started breaking on it. They were mostly all covered by the warranty, so I never had to pay for any of them, but every time (it happened 4 times in less than a year) they took my car for at least a day, if not longer. The last time I went to get a part fixed, the service guy, Randy, didn't write down any of the problems that needed to be fixed and 3 days later, the car was still not fixed properly. The other guy at the service desk then told me that if I don't bring the loaner car back within the next day, he will charge me for it! They obviously don't care about customer service, since no one seems to care after I reported their behavior to VW headquarters. It's a shame, because the actual car is great but I am trading my car in so I never have to deal with the company again.

Bad Customer Service

by from Albany, NY |

Didn't fix any issues under warranty twice - after a complaint, said that they would - when I went in they tried to charge me for there screwing up there repairs - what's really sad is that I've been a regular customer since '80 and had bought 15 cars from this group ! They used to be the best, now they are the worse. The Old Man died last year and the kiddies are running the show. Avoid at All Costs