Capital Cities Imported Cars / BMW/ VW

617 Route 9w, Glenmont, NY 12077

The best place to buy your car

by from Cumberland |

Since 1990 I have bought a total of 12 cars from capital Cities Imported Cars in Glenmont, NY and have recommended them to many of my friends who bought their vehicles from them. Their entire team at the dealership, from sales to service/parts/finance and the administration are the most professional and the friendliest people I have ever encountered in the industry. Automobile business has a bad reputation for employing the failures of other professions. Not at this dealership. Although I live 180 miles from this dealership I prefer to buy my cars from them than from the local dealers. Buying a car from these folks is a pleasure and not a torture. Again, I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a new/used car. You will not regret it.

Best Dealer in the Region

by from Mahwah, NJ |

I have purchased 9 vehicles here. After moving 90 miles away, and having my tenured sales person there retire, I attempted to establish a relationship with a new dealer in Ramsey, NJ. The process wasn't anything like the one I was use to experiencing. The service wasn't as personal, attentive, and the knowledge that I was use to regarding the automobiles they sell wasn't as good either. Cap Cities is worth the drive! I will drive 90 miles for exceptional service and treatment any day of the week.

Made it very easy to buy a car !!!

by from Waterford NY |

I would highly recommend Capital Cities. They were very efficient. Every question was answered. Their were no games with the price of my car. I would not buy a BMW from anyone else.

A great car buying experience.

by from East Berne,NY |

Jim Baker presided over the best car buying experience we have had. We never felt rushed while we test drove several cars and waffled over details. His knowledge of the cars on the lot and BMW in General was extensive, and we never felt like our questions were stupid. A genuine guy in what is sometimes perceived as a business for phonies. Follow up has been great, Capital Cities has become our car dealership.

Easy purchase process leads to a great new car!

by from Niskayuna, New York |

Very pleasant shopping experience. Lots of choices, flexible and efficient buying process. Lovely facility. Educated and experienced sales team.

Best dealer in the area

by from Voorheesville, NY |

No free cruises, flat screen TV or misleading commercials, just BMWs. We've bought 3 cars there and I can't recommend them more highly.

Capital Cities BMW

by from Albany, NY |

I just purchased my new BMW from them and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

First BMW

by from Albany NY |

Having never bought or even been in a BMW showroom I didn't know exactly what to expect but was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience! No pressure, just " what can we do to make this deal?" Not a lot of haggling back and forth, and the salesman was very knowledgeable!

Capital Cities BMW: High Expectations Exceeded

by from New York, Ny |

When you buy a BMW, you have VERY high expectations and you expect that to include the buying experience. You expect a non-pushy, thoughtful and very knowledge salesman and that is what i got. Starting with two separate test drives of four cars to the negotiations to the close. Once I landed on a model, the offer came quickly and was competitive to offers from other BMW dealers near and far. The close was quick and professional. As was the very detailed, in car education of the complicated i-drive system. My high expectations were exceeded.

Great Experience

by from Guilderland, NY |

I recently purchase a BMW Series 3 at Capital Cities. Their provided me with outstanding service and personal attention to detail in making my experience of purchasing a vehicle at Capital Cities a truly memorable and rewarding experience. Phil, Cathy, and the team made me feel like a king. Their support and attention has been over and above what I have ever experienced with any other dealership in my many years of auto buying. Great Capital Cities team. Thanks again, Sincerely, Jim McCafferty