BMW of Chattanooga

6806 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 866-994-1328
Used 877-360-0370
Service 877-227-1057

A Whole New Attitude! Trust BMW of Chattanooga to take care of all of your auto needs.

Awesome Personalized Service

by from Cleveland, TN |

BMW of Chattanooga is an incredible place to lease or purchase the finest automobile on the planet. I just enjoyed driving off in my new 2012 535i and Nik Stanke is absolutely the best consultant I've ever encountered in 15+ automobile purchases over the last 38 years! He has all the virtues...no pressure, loads of knowledgeable, great listening skills and plenty of patience for pests like me. After hours of his wise counsel I now understand that leasing is the best option for me. Not only do I have a great new ride but I have a dependable new friend as well...even though he is a loyal Dawg from Georgia! Contact Nik today. He will make it easy for you, too!

BMW of Chattanooga responded to this review

April 9, 2012

Three Putt, Thank you for your great review and your business. We are so glad Nik was able to help you find your 535i.

Lack of customer appreciation

by from Rome, GA |

I recently purchased a 1998 Z3 over the internet from a seller in Chicago, IL. I had the car shipped from Chicago to my home in Rome, GA. The next day (Thursday) I drove the car to the BMW dealership in Chattanooga to order a spare key since the car was delivered with only 1 key. I presented the Illinois title signed by the seller along with a bill of sale from the seller to me (buyer) also signed by the seller. The parts person said I needed a title in my name. I asked to see the parts manager. He came out and I showed him the documents. He also refused to order a key for me. Even though I have leased two BMW?s and purchased one used BMW from them in the past and have had my current 04 530i and 95 M3 repaired and serviced there, I left in a huff and drove back to Rome. On Friday, I drove from my home in Rome to Marietta, GA and visited the parts department of Global Imports BMW. I requested to order a spare key. I showed them the same documentation that BMW of Chattanooga had refused to accept. They made copies of the title, bill of sale, and my GA driver?s license and ordered a spare key for me. They were very courteous and professional at all times. This was the first time I had ever been in their dealership. So based on the different levels of service I received at the two locations, and the fact that driving from Rome, GA to Marietta, GA is about the same distance as driving to Chattanooga, TN I will be using Global Imports for any service or repairs required on any of my three BMW?s in the future.

BMW of Chattanooga responded to this review

August 7, 2014

Hi there, I would like to thank you for choosing BMW of Chattanooga for your service needs and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Customer service is our number one priority and as a valued customer your satisfaction is very important to us. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have incurred regarding the key for your 1998 Z3. However it is BMW North America policy that in order to produce a key we need a current signed vehicle registration with a matching a photo ID. This is subject to a BMW North America audit which is why the parts manager confirmed what the representative stated. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. I can be reached at 423-894-5660 or my email John.McLarty@bmwofchattanooga.com, Regards, John McLarty (General Manager)

Terrible service, Do not buy from this dealeship

by from Chattanooga TN |

Do not do business with these people. It is worth the drive to Atlanta to deal with Global or any other professional dealership. Our journey with BMW of Chattanooga began on Memorial Day weekend where we wasted half of Saturday only to receive a low ball trade offer. At this time we worked with Jonathan Lickliter. We received a phone call at the end of June from this dealership. They wanted to make a deal work as they needed numbers for the end of the 2nd quarter. We received an email from Cooper telling us our deal was approved. He called and informed us that we would need to pay double the money down that was discussed in conversations earlier that day. I explained to him that this was not going to happen. He then said we needed to find a car with fewer miles and referred us to Jonathan Allard. We found an Acura MDX that day; however, Allard informed us it was sold. This was not the case as he emailed us less than a week later asking if we were interested in the Acura. Before the Acura mysteriously became available again, Christine, another sales rep called us and worked out a deal on a Lexis that was located in Houston. Also on that same day, Saturday July 5, Jonathan Allard tells us the Acura is available due to credit issues with the person it was supposedly sold to. To save the shipping costs, it made more sense to buy the Acura then the Lexis. On July 7, emails were sent back and forth with Jonathan Allard telling us the deal was set to go and that I could come in around 4:30. I even confirmed with him at 2:30 whether I should come or not and the response I received was ?Absolutely?. Upon arrival, I am confronted by Jonathan Lickliter who has now moved to the finance area. When I saw him coming up to me, I knew things were not going to go as planned as Lickliter is impossible to work with. After hearing his multiple excuses and back peddling about how everyone is out of the office and their sales staff has increased so not everyone is on the same page, I was completely frustrated. BMW of Chattanooga is full of miscommunication and false promises. I would encourage you to take your business elsewhere. This company does not deserve your business. I have purchased cars from Land Rover of Chattanooga, Long Mercedes and several other reputable dealerships in Chattanooga. Please utilize a dealership that respects customers and not BMW of Chattanooga.

Buying car made easy!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

The service that she gives each time is excellent. She follows up with you as she said she would. I feel like I can trust her with anything. The service manager walked up and volunteered to drive me to work himself. Thatis customer service

Fabulous

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My sales rep was Aaron Gentry. He was phenomenal. He took his time and made sure that my fiancÚ and I thoroughly understood everything. He checked in with us after the purchase and really made us feel good about our decision. BMW is a brand that sells itself, but Aaron's customer service will definitely have us purchasing another one!

Overall Great Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

It was a great experience working with Mrs. Dumas. She was very professional, patient, kind and respectful. She did not waist my time. I told her what I wanted and she did the rest.

Awesome

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Ronnie was excellent as always. SUPER service team .

Excellent

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Exceptional. Jonathan was knowledgable and extremely helpful.

Greatest Vehicle Purchasing Experience EVER!!!!!

by from O'Fallon, Illinois |

This is the Greatest Vehicle Purchasing Experience EVER!!!!! I've on my 6th BMW, located in the Midwest but was so impressed from the interpersonal authentic warmth from initial inquiry, I took a 6 hour trip to confirmed what I felt was conveyed across the phonce lines. WOW, we are still Buzzing and Beaming over the awesome Hospitality, DYNAMIC DEAL, wonderfully warm staff of Janora, Andi, Gary (Used Car Sales Manager), Ryan (New Car Manager), Leslie (Business Manager) and everyone we encountered during our entire experience from the time we entered the dealership doors. As I said earlier, I will definitely be back next year when I upgrade my 750Li and my Daughter will be back when she upgrades in two and a half years. I've purchased 6 BMER's over my lifetime from 5 different dealers and Chattanooga BMW was the absolute BEST and awesome with an asterisk. I'll never forget recieving the Ultimate Experience from the Ultimate staff honoring everything and MORE in the purchase of the Ultimate Driving Machine. As a Pastor, I will start with parishioners, family, friends and anyone looking to purchase a BMER that I can vouch, without any reservation whatsoever, your Dealership, Staff and DEAL are second to none and LEADS other Dealerships in Leaps and Bound. Thanks for an UNFORGETTABLE experience in another purchase of the Ultimate Driving Machine. Thanks again and God Bless You and our Entire Dealership...... Pastor Willie D. Brown

Amazing service

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Amazing service. Straight forward dealing. My husband is currently deployed, so picking up the vehicle in Chattanooga would have been challenge. Gary Ridge delivered the vehicle to my front door (Huntsville--two hour drive). The service provided by BMW Chattanooga could not be beaten by any other dealers in several states. Thank you!!

Excellent

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Fantastic experience and fantastic people to work with. They earn your business by being upfront and real, I was not rushed into anything. I drove a significant distance to work with this dealer though many are closer to me.