BMW of Chattanooga

6806 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 866-994-1328 New 866-994-1328
Used 877-360-0370 Used 877-360-0370
Service 877-227-1057 Service 877-227-1057

A Whole New Attitude! Trust BMW of Chattanooga to take care of all of your auto needs.

Awesome Personalized Service

by from Cleveland, TN |

BMW of Chattanooga is an incredible place to lease or purchase the finest automobile on the planet. I just enjoyed driving off in my new 2012 535i and Nik Stanke is absolutely the best consultant I've ever encountered in 15+ automobile purchases over the last 38 years! He has all the virtues...no pressure, loads of knowledgeable, great listening skills and plenty of patience for pests like me. After hours of his wise counsel I now understand that leasing is the best option for me. Not only do I have a great new ride but I have a dependable new friend as well...even though he is a loyal Dawg from Georgia! Contact Nik today. He will make it easy for you, too!

BMW of Chattanooga responded to this review

April 10, 2012

Three Putt, Thank you for your great review and your business. We are so glad Nik was able to help you find your 535i.

BEST BMW DEALERSHIP IN THE NATION

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I have purchased four (4) BMW's from BMW of Chattanooga and the Sales Department, Christine has always been Outstanding, She really does care about Customer Satisfaction and has worked with me long after the sale. The Service Department is another Outstanding part of BMW of Chattanooga, they really take care of both your car and you to make sure both leave their dealership in Great Shape. If you want a Great car, buy a BMW. If you want Outstanding Sales personnel buy your BMW at BMW of Chattanooga, and regardless where you purchased your BMW, if you want Outstanding Service on your car, take ti to BMW of Chattanooga. They are the best I have ever been to!

Great Experience-Great Car!

by from Signal Mountain, TN |

I leased an X1 in July 2015. Christine Dumas was my salesperson. She was completely professional, so very helpful and a delightful personality to deal with! As a woman, quite frankly it was a relief to deal with a woman at a dealership. When I decided exactly what I wanted, she found it and then actually drove it back herself (250 miles) when the other dealership couldn't deliver just so I could have it in time for my birthday. Who does that? Everything from test drive (Tues) to driving off the lot with my car (Fri) was a great experience. I felt pampered it was such a pleasant experience! My Encore experience the following week was good, too. It's very helpful to have someone show me how to use all the technology, much easier than reading a manual. I am loving my car and loving the idea of not having to worry about maintanence for the next 3 years!

Great New Car Purchase! Thanks Keith Rawls!

by from La Fayette , Ga. |

My wife and I purchased a new BMW X3 about a week ago with the expert assistance of Keith Rawls and Leslie Williams. The entire process from start to finish was a pleasure. Keith and Leslie went above and beyond to ensure that we were comfortable and they really make you feel at home. Today we returned to the dealership to meet with Aaron Gentry, the BMW Genius. Aaron spent a good amount of time with us going over the endless features on our new X3. Being able to have someone walk us through the technical details was wonderful, as opposed to searching through an owners manual. I would highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle come by and spend some time with these great people.

My new BMW X3

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

I just purchased my new BMW X3 on Saturday from BMW of Chattanooga. I looked at several SUV's over the past few weeks and I'm so glad I pick this SUV. Gary Ridge made this buying experience fun and easy. If you want a dealership that is not pushy and uptight this is the place to be.

Nice folks!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Keith Rawls made purchasing my car very easy. He was very friendly as was Justin, who was shadowing him for the day. Thanks for helping me with my purchase. Now for warmer weather so I can put the top down on my cute convertible!

Used Jeep

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Overall experience was positive and salesperson was friendly and helpful. Only downside was that when i got the vehicle home, i noticed that neither front blinkers were functional. Also discovered that radiator fluid level in back-up section was empty. Minor problems and i fixed personally for under $50 but these things should have been spotted in inspection process.

BEST SERVICE MANAGER AND CONSULTANTS

by from Chattanooga, Tn. |

I TOOK MY CAR IN WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT BUT I WAS IMMEDIATEDLY WORKED INTO THEIR SCHEDULE. I WAS PROVIDED COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION WHILE REPAIRS WERE BEING MADE. ANDREA MASHBURN WAS AS PROFESSIONAL AS USUAL AND KEPT ME INFORMED ON THE DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR COSTS. I'M HAPPY TO REPORT THAT THE FINAL COSTS WERE LESS THAN THE ORIGINAL ESTIMATES. THANKS GOES TO THE ENTIRE STAFF. G. P.

Excellent

by from Chattanooga tn |

Great customer service friendly staff. No hassle appointment

Kieth Rawls

by from Dalton Ga |

Keith Rawls made mine and my wife's experience the best ever on our purchase of our new sequoia. Him and his staff where amazing, I would recommend anyone to them. This was my eight car purchase and by far the best. Thanks the Bettis Family