BMW of Chattanooga

6806 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 866-994-1328
Used 877-360-0370
Service 877-227-1057

A Whole New Attitude! Trust BMW of Chattanooga to take care of all of your auto needs.

Awesome Personalized Service

by from Cleveland, TN |

BMW of Chattanooga is an incredible place to lease or purchase the finest automobile on the planet. I just enjoyed driving off in my new 2012 535i and Nik Stanke is absolutely the best consultant I've ever encountered in 15+ automobile purchases over the last 38 years! He has all the virtues...no pressure, loads of knowledgeable, great listening skills and plenty of patience for pests like me. After hours of his wise counsel I now understand that leasing is the best option for me. Not only do I have a great new ride but I have a dependable new friend as well...even though he is a loyal Dawg from Georgia! Contact Nik today. He will make it easy for you, too!

BMW of Chattanooga responded to this review

April 9, 2012

Three Putt, Thank you for your great review and your business. We are so glad Nik was able to help you find your 535i.

pleasant experience with the service department

by from South Pittsburg, TN |

My service scheduler was Andrea and she did a great job of informing me as to what was needed and answering any questions that I had.

Excellent Service

by from Chattanooga, tennessee |

Excellent Customer Service. Andrea and Kevin are the best!

Serviced my wife's car.

by from Blairsville, Ga. |

I had to take my wife's car in for service yesterday and had a great experience. Nick Poppel, my service advisor, was very polite and got my car back to the service dept. quickly. I had to get to another appointment this afternoon at 1:00 pm and explained to Nick what I had going on. He said he would make that happen and he did... I know Nick is just one piece of the Team at Chatt. BMW and I really thank the entire team. I noticed a couple of changes this trip to the waiting area 1. Very clean, 2. Coffee was very fresh. 3. Donuts for folks that do not have time to stop for Breakfast. I think that Kevin Frazier,the new Service Manager) is doing a great job. I use to take my car to Atlanta for service and was very disappointed with their service. Here in Chattanooga, I have found my dealership of choice. Great job!

Annual Service

by from Chattanooga, TN |

After driving our 2014 751i x-drive BMW only 1950 miles in a year, the annual service was performed. While it was anticipated to take only about an hour to perform this service, it actually took 3 days to also repair wheel burrs that I advised him had occured a year earlier upon delivery. I was given a rental pickup truck to drive since they did not have any BMW loaners left for this unanticipated loaner need and the dealer did not provide courtesy van service to my home on Signal Mountain, which is about 30 minutes from the dealer. The annual service was performed and the car was washed in two days but the wheel burrs would need to wait another day and be performed at my home. Upon my return to pick up the BMW I spoke with the service manger and he advised me that he had changed their courtesy van approved routes and Signal Mountain was now a location that would be serviced by BMW of Chattanooga. The service manage also had the wheel burrs repaired at no cost to me. We purchased this BMW at this dealer and their customer service was excellent.

great experience

by from Eads TN |

Jonathan Allers was extremely helpful in my purchase of my BMW. He was concerned that I received the proper information and the car I wanted. He could not have been more helpful. It was a pleasure working with him.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

Everyone was so nice and helpful, my sales person helped me pick out the right car for me. Took his time and was very informative. I will go back to BMW of Chattanooga, when it becomes time to purchase another car. AWESOME

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND CARE BY KEVIN AND STAFF

by from CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE |

I'VE PURCHASED 3 DIFFERENT CARS FROM CHATTANOOGA BMW AND I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE COMPLAINT. I HAVE HAD ALL OF MY CARS SERVICED THERE AND SERVICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT. KEVIN FRAZIER AND ANDREA MASHBURN HAVE BEEN GREAT IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT. LESLIE HAS BEEN GREAT IN THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT. JONATHAN ALLERS HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT SALES PERSON.

Great folks, great service!

by from Chatsworth, GA |

Kelly, Nick, Christine, & Kevin are all awesome! From the test drive to the repair this past week (for an after market add-on through one of their vendors), every experience we've had with BMW of Chattanooga has been great. Everyone is friendly, courteous, and professional, we recommend the, to anyone looking for an awesome vehicle and wonderful after-the-sale service!

Great experience

by from Maryville TN |

One of the greatest assets of BMW of Chattanooga - the people who work there. They treated me with care and respect.. I bought a car without my husband with me and we feel I got a great deal. Jamie - salesman - went above and beyond to find the car I was looking for. I'll definitely drive the two hours to deal with these folks.

Complete, Knowledgeble Service.

by from Chatanooga TN |

I scheduled the replacement of a cup holder on my 2011 328i for Sept. 17, 2014 (my first BMW and my first visit for service). Nick checked the car's maintenance history and informed me that a recall was active for the car as well. My car was taken into the shop at the scheduled time and the cup holder was replaced very quickly. The other maintenance required up to four hours. Since their shop was completely full and other cars were cycled through the whole day, this took a little longer than initially estimated. Which was completely understandable. I like their complete maintenance history system; especially since I had purchased this car used only two months prior and had little knowledge of it's history. I know now that my car was maintained by this dealership since it's initial purchase. This information, coupled with the mechanic's (Everett) report to me concerning the good condition of my car, left me with a more knowledgeable and comfortable understanding of my "new" BMW. While there this visit, as well as prior visits, I'm left with good feelings about this dealership; from their large, clean, customer oriented facility to the sincere friendliness and concern of all of the employees I've met so far in every department..