BMW of Chattanooga

6806 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 866-994-1328
Used 877-360-0370
Service 877-227-1057

A Whole New Attitude! Trust BMW of Chattanooga to take care of all of your auto needs.

Awesome Personalized Service

by from Cleveland, TN |

BMW of Chattanooga is an incredible place to lease or purchase the finest automobile on the planet. I just enjoyed driving off in my new 2012 535i and Nik Stanke is absolutely the best consultant I've ever encountered in 15+ automobile purchases over the last 38 years! He has all the virtues...no pressure, loads of knowledgeable, great listening skills and plenty of patience for pests like me. After hours of his wise counsel I now understand that leasing is the best option for me. Not only do I have a great new ride but I have a dependable new friend as well...even though he is a loyal Dawg from Georgia! Contact Nik today. He will make it easy for you, too!

BMW of Chattanooga responded to this review

April 9, 2012

Three Putt, Thank you for your great review and your business. We are so glad Nik was able to help you find your 535i.

Great New Car Purchase! Thanks Keith Rawls!

by from La Fayette , Ga. |

My wife and I purchased a new BMW X3 about a week ago with the expert assistance of Keith Rawls and Leslie Williams. The entire process from start to finish was a pleasure. Keith and Leslie went above and beyond to ensure that we were comfortable and they really make you feel at home. Today we returned to the dealership to meet with Aaron Gentry, the BMW Genius. Aaron spent a good amount of time with us going over the endless features on our new X3. Being able to have someone walk us through the technical details was wonderful, as opposed to searching through an owners manual. I would highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle come by and spend some time with these great people.

My new BMW X3

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

I just purchased my new BMW X3 on Saturday from BMW of Chattanooga. I looked at several SUV's over the past few weeks and I'm so glad I pick this SUV. Gary Ridge made this buying experience fun and easy. If you want a dealership that is not pushy and uptight this is the place to be.

Nice folks!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Keith Rawls made purchasing my car very easy. He was very friendly as was Justin, who was shadowing him for the day. Thanks for helping me with my purchase. Now for warmer weather so I can put the top down on my cute convertible!

Used Jeep

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Overall experience was positive and salesperson was friendly and helpful. Only downside was that when i got the vehicle home, i noticed that neither front blinkers were functional. Also discovered that radiator fluid level in back-up section was empty. Minor problems and i fixed personally for under $50 but these things should have been spotted in inspection process.

BEST SERVICE MANAGER AND CONSULTANTS

by from Chattanooga, Tn. |

I TOOK MY CAR IN WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT BUT I WAS IMMEDIATEDLY WORKED INTO THEIR SCHEDULE. I WAS PROVIDED COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION WHILE REPAIRS WERE BEING MADE. ANDREA MASHBURN WAS AS PROFESSIONAL AS USUAL AND KEPT ME INFORMED ON THE DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR COSTS. I'M HAPPY TO REPORT THAT THE FINAL COSTS WERE LESS THAN THE ORIGINAL ESTIMATES. THANKS GOES TO THE ENTIRE STAFF. G. P.

Excellent

by from Chattanooga tn |

Great customer service friendly staff. No hassle appointment

Kieth Rawls

by from Dalton Ga |

Keith Rawls made mine and my wife's experience the best ever on our purchase of our new sequoia. Him and his staff where amazing, I would recommend anyone to them. This was my eight car purchase and by far the best. Thanks the Bettis Family

pleasant experience with the service department

by from South Pittsburg, TN |

My service scheduler was Andrea and she did a great job of informing me as to what was needed and answering any questions that I had.

Excellent Service

by from Chattanooga, tennessee |

Excellent Customer Service. Andrea and Kevin are the best!

Serviced my wife's car.

by from Blairsville, Ga. |

I had to take my wife's car in for service yesterday and had a great experience. Nick Poppel, my service advisor, was very polite and got my car back to the service dept. quickly. I had to get to another appointment this afternoon at 1:00 pm and explained to Nick what I had going on. He said he would make that happen and he did... I know Nick is just one piece of the Team at Chatt. BMW and I really thank the entire team. I noticed a couple of changes this trip to the waiting area 1. Very clean, 2. Coffee was very fresh. 3. Donuts for folks that do not have time to stop for Breakfast. I think that Kevin Frazier,the new Service Manager) is doing a great job. I use to take my car to Atlanta for service and was very disappointed with their service. Here in Chattanooga, I have found my dealership of choice. Great job!