BMW of Chattanooga

6806 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 866-994-1328
Used 877-360-0370
Service 877-227-1057

A Whole New Attitude! Trust BMW of Chattanooga to take care of all of your auto needs.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Fantastic experience and fantastic people to work with. They earn your business by being upfront and real, I was not rushed into anything. I drove a significant distance to work with this dealer though many are closer to me.

Excellent Service

by from Chattanooga, TN |

sthem.n I walked in I felt welcomed I must say they are definitely much nicer then most dealerships in Chattanooga I love working with them.

Great Impression

by from Chattanooga, TN |

It was easy to get an appointment. Took vehicle in and it was serviced same day. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great service.

Robert W. Willis - Clinton, Tn.

by from Clinton, Tenn. |

When shopping for a used car, I could not find what I was looking for in my area: ie; a quality used auto at a price I was comfortable with. After viewing the car I am now driving (purchased at BMW Chattanooga) I contacted the dealership and the rest is history! Mr. David Goforth was very professional and comfortably personal, both in our phone conversations and actual meeting, to show the auto. I was very impressed with the facility and hope my future dealings with the company are as upbeat as this was.

Melinda Burks

by from Collierville, TN |

We had an excellent buying experience with BMW of Chattanooga. We had a unique situation as we had to buy a car for my daughter who is a college student because her car had been totaled in an accident. We live 7 hours away and it was definitely a challenge to find her a car long distance. She found a VW Tiguan in the used car inventory. Jonathan and Cooper were fantastic to deal with. Jonathan went out of his way to answer all questions and give feedback on the car. He even sent pictures to my daughter who was put of town before she saw the car in person. Jonathan kept in contact with us and made the purchase process so easy! My daughter was able to test drive the car and loved it! She was thrilled to find another Tiguan that was in excellent condition with low mileage. I would highly recommend BMW of Chattanooga. Excellent customer service and they truly go out of their way to answer questions! Will definitely recommend them to family and friends!

Awesome Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Andrea is always helpful and efficient. I trust her to take care of my car and help me make decisions about it.

Excellent Treatment

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Always a pleasure to deal with John when my car needs service. This dealership always goes the extra mile. I have purchased several vehicles from them and every department is exceptional!!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Andrea Mashburn is the best service associate I have every encountered in my 30 years of doing business with BMW. I hope she continues in your employ. Dr Dressler

by from Chattanooga, TN |

This was my first visit to the Chattanooga BMW after moving from Northern Virginia. I called twice before being able to set up an appointment. Ronnie set up my appointment and explained what was needed for my warranty service. When I brought my vehicle in Ronnie was not available, but Andrea assisted me. She was very courteous and helpful. Ronnie kept me informed of the status of the work which took a little longer than estimated. Ronnie was very courteous and helpful and offered a car wash and interior vacuuming later in the week because the car wash was down.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Job well done but would have liked someone to call and inform me of the progress. I had to call twice before we received a respons on when the car would be ready. John does a great job and is very friendly!