BMW of Chattanooga

6806 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 866-994-1328
Used 877-360-0370
Service 877-227-1057

A Whole New Attitude! Trust BMW of Chattanooga to take care of all of your auto needs.

First BMW/friendly and professional

by from Natchitoches, Louisiana |

Bought a used 2004 BMW 325Ci and received very professional and courteous service. After a month of driving the car I am enjoying it each day more and more. The service and parts people are exceptionally helpful and the salesman that I worked with was very helpful and personable. I would buy another car from BMW of Chattanooga.

Dealership/representative

by from Dalton, ga |

Great experience Tyde was extremely helpful and knowledgable.

December 24, 2011

Thank you for choosing BMW of Chattanooga! We appreciate you making the drive from Dalton, GA and know you'll enjoy your "new" vehicle and the service we'll continue offering you as our valued friend and customer.

Superior customer service!!!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I recently bought a car from this dealership and was extremely pleased with the entire process! The customer service and attention to detail were wonderful, and I could not be more happy with my BMW!!!

April 10, 2012

LSU Fan, thank you for the opportunity to work with you and enjoy your BMW!

My Dealer

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Love, love, love the service of driving my car in for a quick wash and drive away. Also it's good to have my own personal service advisor----never leave me, John! Always the same smiling face to depend upon time after time. And shall I mention the fabulous snack area, where I can get yummy food, quickly and personally prepared to order? Yes, I shall! The wait area is clean and well stocked with drinks and apples, and everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) is helpful. Thanks BMW of Chattanooga. Lurlene

December 24, 2011

Thanks, Lurlene! We're proud to call you, our customer, family. It's hard to compare our service department and our amenities to other dealerships because it's not like other dealerships - it's like being at home. Thanks for choosing BMW of Chattanooga.

Great Car Buying Experince

by from Chattanooga |

Nik and the team at BMW of Chattanooga are top motch. It was the easiest car buying experience I have had in 30 years of new cars. Nik was prompt and made sure the deal was to my satisfaction.

December 13, 2011

With a lot of BMW dealerships in the region, thank you for choosing BMW of Chattanooga for your NEW BMW! Our goal is to make it easy and pleasurable to buy a vehicle - all the while ensuring you receive the best price. Glad to make this true for you and create another loyal BMW of Chattanooga customer! We'll look forward to your referrals - thank you!

Ultimate service center

by from Chattanooga,TN |

Their service department is first class and i have always been pleased.Their personnel are friendly and seemingly want their customers to be pleased with all aspects of the dealership. I give them a BIG high 5. I recommend them to anyone interested in buying a BMW.

December 13, 2011

Appreciate your call to let us know you accidentally clicked "No" on the recommend this dealer to a friend - no worries - we appreciate your business and can easily see from your review that you're family here at BMW of Chattanooga. As always, let us know how best we can continue to serve YOU, our valued customer!

BMW of Chattanooga get's it right! Great Team!

by from Ringgold, GA |

I am very pleased with the experience I received from the staff at BMW Chattanooga. Everyone on staff is very personable and real. Nik Stanke was a wonderful salesman. He put me at ease with purchasing my car. I felt I could trust him and the rest of the staff. I wasn't even nervous; even though this was the first time I will ever have a car payment. AND I LOVE MY CAR!

December 11, 2011

We LOVE happy customers! Thanks for your business and feedback. A new car is exciting, and we love to make it easy and fun to own them. Why should it be difficult to get a great vehicle at a great price? It's not at BMW of Chattanooga!

my first BMW

by from Crossville,Tn. |

It was a very good experience! Sherri Padgett worked very hard to put the sale together. IT WAS DONE OVER THE PHONE. When we arrived the car looked like new. It's my 81st car.One of the very best purchases. The car is great.

December 11, 2011

Thanks for your business! We know that price and availability is a big concern so we always ensure we have the nicest vehicles at the best prices so you can call with confidence and trust we will deliver and exceed your expectations when you come to pick up your vehicle.

Christine Dumas at BMW of Chattanooga

by from Murphy NC |

Christine and associates at Chattanooga BMW were very courteous and helpfull I recomend them without any hisitation. Buying experience had no pressure and no delays. I know where I am going to buy my next BMW.

December 9, 2011

Glad that it was worth the drive to come to BMW of Chattanooga - we appreciate your business!

just bought 4th bmw

by from chattanooga,tn |

joe craton did great job finding THE car my wife wanted and met my budget terms.bmw great cars.this is 1st 128 and 1st convertible.

December 6, 2011

We appreciate your continued business - it makes our job a PLEASURE! Enjoy your new BMW and we'll look forward to seeing you around town with the top down.